Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

5 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

This Was POP 2021 - Doja Cat/Drake/Billie Eilish/Lil Nas X/Silk Sonic (hosted by @Tinashegrande6)

Oooh fab, I'll start next week sometime

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

I started the BTS Discography Rate thread! Accepting submissions :foxaylove3:

@Ace Reject I'm able to open threads now :party:

Can I open The 1975 Singles Rate I mentioned a while back (it was like 6 months ago lol) or should I wait until some of the 'This Was 2021's are finished? I don't want it to feel like there's a sudden bombardment of Rates opening up. I've got the list of songs that would be included and it's only 34 songs so it's not too big of a rate.

Let me know if you're happy for me to open it soon or to wait for later on, thanks :crown:

7 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Oooh fab, I'll start next week sometime

tag me :sleigh:

On 12/4/2021 at 9:33 AM, Ace Reject said:

Justin could be fun! I'd recommend a Justin singles rate (how has THAT not been done yet?) and a BTS disco myself!

I'd be down for Justin singles rate but i dont wanna host

22 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Are we including Taylor's re-releases?

Off the top of my head:

Planet Her

Montero

Justice (this was done in the flop po boys rate so not too sure if we should include it)

Happier than ever

= (:rip:)

Solar Power

Better Mistakes and Poster Girl could go in the flops rate :gaycat6:

Not sure if we're including Lana as pop?

Someone could do Better Mistakes / Poster Girl/ Therapy and 1 more flop 

Would anyone be interested in a 2000s #1 Rate? (Was thinking of taking the Top 75-100 #1 singles on the 2000s Decade chart) and doing a rate of those - male + female + groups included. 

23 hours ago, Insanity said:

Maybe Madison Beer’s Life Support, it kinda fits the theme of those albums

@Ace Reject @supaspaz@Insanityhey guys, my deepest apologies for withholding the slant rate, i've been super busy these past couple of months and with the server issues on top of it, I haven't been able to keep it steady. If anyone else wants to continue it for me that would be a pleasure but for right now, i'm not in the best shape to compile/host the results portion. Treat it as a hiatus if you will. I hope it can actually come to fruition by some time next year. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Tom Vercetti said:

@Ace Reject @supaspaz@Insanityhey guys, my deepest apologies for withholding the slant rate, i've been super busy these past couple of months and with the server issues on top of it, I haven't been able to keep it steady. If anyone else wants to continue it for me that would be a pleasure but for right now, i'm not in the best shape to compile/host the results portion. Treat it as a hiatus if you will. I hope it can actually come to fruition by some time next year. 

Not a problem! I was just thinking about it today, because I totally failed to participate when you launched it and I was in the mood for the music.

On 12/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, Insanity said:

I'd be down for Justin singles rate but i dont wanna host

Julia Michaels' Not In Chronological Order is really good

Hey everyone, I've opened The 1975 singles rate for anyone interested. Feel free to send votes now!

At the moment the deadline is set for 5 weeks away (Friday Jan 14th 2022), but it could change if people need more time. :party:

I wanna do like a Gen Z 2021 Takeover rate

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Olivia Rodrigo - Sour

WILLOW - lately I feel EVERYTHING

PinkPantheress - To Hell With It

(?) Madison Beer - Life Support

(?) Lil Nas X - MONTERO

Are these taken? Would anyone be into it? Also let me know if anyone has suggestions/ideas. :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, wish said:

I wanna do like a Gen Z 2021 Takeover rate

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Olivia Rodrigo - Sour

WILLOW - lately I feel EVERYTHING

PinkPantheress - To Hell With It

(?) Madison Beer - Life Support

(?) Lil Nas X - MONTERO

Are these taken? Would anyone be into it? Also let me know if anyone has suggestions/ideas. :mandown:

Scan above - albums 1, 2, and 6 will be a part of the THIS WAS and THIS WAS POP 2021 rates.

On 12/5/2021 at 4:08 AM, Ace Reject said:

Also want someone to host an Alt-Pop Paradise 2021 rate - Julien Baker/Clairo/Lucy Dacus/Griff/Arlo Parks - any takers?

On 12/5/2021 at 4:09 AM, Ace Reject said:

The "alt-pop" one would have a part one, obviously - Halsey/Lorde/Lana x 2. The originators of "avocado/banana!"

I have an idea for something similar to these.

Maybe we could do the "Tumblr Era" Girls in 2021 Rate with Halsey, Lana, Lorde and MARINA since all four released projects in 2021 and they're all known as like the queens of the 2012-2014 era Tumblr. I'd be happy to host this when I've finished with The 1975 Singles.

Then alt-pop could be maybe the other Lana album, Julien Baker, Wolf Alice, CHVRCHES and Clairo?

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, greento said:

I have an idea for something similar to these.

Maybe we could do the "Tumblr Era" Girls in 2021 Rate with Halsey, Lana, Lorde and MARINA since all four released projects in 2021 and they're all known as like the queens of the 2012-2014 era Tumblr. I'd be happy to host this when I've finished with The 1975 Singles.

Then alt-pop could be maybe the other Lana album, Julien Baker, Wolf Alice, CHVRCHES and Clairo?

Had no idea Marina released anything.

Yeah, leave both Lana albums in and do that rate.

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, and we have 100 completed rates now!

Who knows what that means?

• ATRL Moderator

By the by let's get these rates started!

Hi, I would like to do a Demi discography rate

The fanbase is pretty much dead since they haven't released music for a while now and I thought it would be a good idea to maybe do something

I think it would be interesting to do a disney + ariana rate but in sections like all of their first albums then second and so forth 

off the top of my head this would be 

meet miley cyrus

kiss and tell

don't forget

yours truly 

i know they've most likely been used before but i think it would be interesting to see who wins each round 

Edited by jacklovesyou1

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

I think it would be interesting to do a disney + ariana rate but in sections like all of their first albums then second and so forth 

off the top of my head this would be 

meet miley cyrus

kiss and tell

don't forget

yours truly 

i know they've most likely been used before but i think it would be interesting to see who wins each round 

Hmmm... maybe a collection of their singles instead?

18 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Hmmm... maybe a collection of their singles instead?

ooo yeah they would propz get more people tuning in as well tbh 

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm in here every two months with a new idea, but I'm feeling patriotic today. Let me host a Róisín Murphy rate!

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Subomie said:

I know I'm in here every two months with a new idea, but I'm feeling patriotic today. Let me host a Róisín Murphy rate!

Full discography? Why not?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.