Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

11 hours ago, Rev8 said:

I can't wait for the Britney Discography Rate to start, once she is FREE

Yessss I just watched Britney Vs Spears and I need a discog rate for her :katie2:but first she needs to be free :heart2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, greento said:

Yessss I just watched Britney Vs Spears and I need a discog rate for her :katie2:but first she needs to be free :heart2:

tea

lets just hope someone will want to do the rate tho :'(

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

tea

lets just hope someone will want to do the rate tho :'(

I would love to host it but I still don’t have thread opening privileges :gaycat6: hint hint

2 minutes ago, greento said:

I would love to host it but I still don’t have thread opening privileges :gaycat6: hint hint

oh **** :ahh:

I think u need a bit more posts?

Heard that there was a rule on how much u've been a member too?

Also that the post goal to get that privilege, is random?

Better make sure to post a bit more, at least until u've gained the right to make threads

just to be sure :eli:

5 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

oh **** :ahh:

I think u need a bit more posts?

Heard that there was a rule on how much u've been a member too?

Also that the post goal to get that privilege, is random?

Better make sure to post a bit more, at least until u've gained the right to make threads

just to be sure :eli:

Yeah I know it’s really annoying. I try and post but like having a number of posts i need to reach in mind would make me more inclined lol. I’m hoping around 1k would be enough :foxaylove3:

9 minutes ago, greento said:

Yeah I know it’s really annoying. I try and post but like having a number of posts i need to reach in mind would make me more inclined lol. I’m hoping around 1k would be enough :foxaylove3:

spam :eli:

Rooting for ya :party:

Hi! I’ve been so busy with work + finding a new job that I haven’t really had time to make graphics yet but I know what it’ll look like now! Do I need to send the graphics first or when I can just make the thread for Lykke Li, Ace? Thanks! :lakitu:

Has a BTS discography rate been done before? If not, I'm ready to host it! :cm:

• ATRL Moderator
On 10/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, Billionaire said:

Can I make a separate thread for the in-base Billie Eilish Discography Rate :foxaylove3:

If it’s in-base then that’s not a separate thread.

Hello, it's my bi-monthly inspiration shot speaking, but I wanna rate the Sugababes again.

• ATRL Moderator
On 10/18/2021 at 3:23 AM, Subomie said:

Hello, it's my bi-monthly inspiration shot speaking, but I wanna rate the Sugababes again.

Maybe there’s a way to do this that wouldn’t feel like a complete rehash. Like putting the greatest hits package of three or four of the biggest UK girl groups of the era against each other.

11 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Maybe there’s a way to do this that wouldn’t feel like a complete rehash. Like putting the greatest hits package of three or four of the biggest UK girl groups of the era against each other.

Don't hate the idea, but...

1. I don't believe a full Sugarate ever happened, only singles and album tracks in two separate rates.

2. I'm terrified that "of the era" would imply letting the Saturdays anywhere on the premises. :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Subomie said:

1. I don't believe a full Sugarate ever happened, only singles and album tracks in two separate rates.

2. I'm terrified that "of the era" would imply letting the Saturdays anywhere on the premises. :chick2:

Can't bear the thought of listening to a full Sugababes album past Taller In More Ways. Sorry!

So make it Spice Girls vs. All Saints vs. Sugababes vs. Girls Aloud or something.

• ATRL Moderator
On 10/20/2021 at 1:58 AM, supaspaz said:

Can't bear the thought of listening to a full Sugababes album past Taller In More Ways. Sorry!

So make it Spice Girls vs. All Saints vs. Sugababes vs. Girls Aloud or something.

You're missing out on Catfights and Spotlights... and 1/2 of Change!

On 10/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, Subomie said:

Well a Sugas disco would be fantastic!

But there's a reason Little Mix namechecked those four groups when they won their latest Brit - so maybe something with all five of them?

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

But there's a reason Little Mix namechecked those four groups when they won their latest Brit - so maybe something with all five of them?

Given that Little Mix is putting out a greatest hits album next month, my idea could work!

I would be okay with either option :smile:

There is some discussion re: representation though. I mean, Little Mix have 30 singles while Spice Girls have about 11. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Subomie said:

I would be okay with either option :smile:

There is some discussion re: representation though. I mean, Little Mix have 30 singles while Spice Girls have about 11. 

Their ten most notable, then?

I'd quite like to revive the Close but no cigar BB100 #2 rate :gaycat3:

Edited by Tinashegrande6

1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Omg king :jonnycat:

On 11/1/2021 at 10:59 PM, Tinashegrande6 said:

@Ace Reject would it be possible to get the OP of this thread (seeing as the OP is permabanned)?

It’s that time of year again… ATRL Grammy submission phase soon? :duca:

Signing up for our 2021 edition of the Mariah album discography rate. Last one was 2019 (also hosted by me). :gayriahcat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.