Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

What about a Pussycat Dolls discography rate including Nicole's (and her background dancers') solo stuffs? :giraffe:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, prézli said:

What about a Pussycat Dolls discography rate including Nicole's (and her background dancers') solo stuffs? :giraffe:

No.

Please, no. 

Off of THAT - you know what I realized? Bruno Mars has never had an album of his rated. Why is that?

4 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

No.

Please, no. 

Off of THAT - you know what I realized? Bruno Mars has never had an album of his rated. Why is that?

:chick3:

Because ATRL hates successful male artists. :gaycat4:

On 4/24/2021 at 7:31 PM, naval23 said:

:jonny5:

I think it's gonna be a hit. They have a pretty solid fan base here and they have the hits to back it up. I may need help recruiting.

I've been lurking on ATRL for a while, and I came across these Rates. They seem really fun so I'm interested in hosting some. I've hosted similar games on other forums so I know basically how to do it. I have a couple of ideas, just wondering if I'd be able to open one or not.

The ones I've made lists for and I'd like to host the most are 'The 1975 Singles Rate' (35 songs) and 'FKA twigs Discography Rate' (38 songs ) but I'm open to hosting other rates as well. If there are ideas for other rates in the works and you need a host, I'd be happy to see if I could help.

id also be interested in hosting:

taylor swift singles/discography rate

mitski discography rate

fleetwood mac singles rate

carly Rae Jepsen singles/discography rate

Coldplay singles/discography rate

Edited by greento

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, greento said:

I've been lurking on ATRL for a while, and I came across these Rates. They seem really fun so I'm interested in hosting some. I've hosted similar games on other forums so I know basically how to do it. I have a couple of ideas, just wondering if I'd be able to open one or not.

The ones I've made lists for and I'd like to host the most are 'The 1975 Singles Rate' (35 songs) and 'FKA twigs Discography Rate' (38 songs ) but I'm open to hosting other rates as well. If there are ideas for other rates in the works and you need a host, I'd be happy to see if I could help.

id also be interested in hosting:

taylor swift singles/discography rate

mitski discography rate

fleetwood mac singles rate

carly Rae Jepsen singles/discography rate

Coldplay singles/discography rate

Welcome!

Have been baying for a current singles rate forever so - start The 1975!

1 minute ago, Ace Reject said:

Welcome!

Have been baying for a current singles rate forever so - start The 1975!

Thanks so much! I’ll get working on opening it as soon as possible. 

I don’t really know who I should tag, what would you suggest doing to find participants?

@Ace Reject Has there ever been a singles rate for Alicia Keys here or on OldTRL?

was reputation ever used in a rate? I'd like to use it somehow if not

I want to host something! it's been a long time since I hosted a rate and I want it to be a fun pop rate. or what about Taylor Swift singles?

I actually hosted the original Taylor Swift singles rate on old atrl where "Begin Again" won (rightfully!) but at that time it was up to and including the Red era, could be interesting to revisit?

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/6/2021 at 7:28 AM, jdmc219 said:

@Ace Reject Has there ever been a singles rate for Alicia Keys here or on OldTRL?

There has been!

14 hours ago, minho said:

was reputation ever used in a rate? I'd like to use it somehow if not

I want to host something! it's been a long time since I hosted a rate and I want it to be a fun pop rate. or what about Taylor Swift singles?

I actually hosted the original Taylor Swift singles rate on old atrl where "Begin Again" won (rightfully!) but at that time it was up to and including the Red era, could be interesting to revisit?

Sis! Yes! I agree with you - she’s released five albums since then. Would you like to do a comprehensive rate, or just a singles rate of everything from Shake It Off - No Body, No Crime?

or you could do 2017 Makes The Woman:

Witness

Woman

Laila’s Dream (Rapsody)

Out of the Storm (Waxahatchee)

Up to you!

12 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

There has been!

Sis! Yes! I agree with you - she’s released five albums since then. Would you like to do a comprehensive rate, or just a singles rate of everything from Shake It Off - No Body, No Crime?

or you could do 2017 Makes The Woman:

Witness

Woman

Laila’s Dream (Rapsody)

Out of the Storm (Waxahatchee)

Up to you!

I’d love to do a comprehensive thing honesty. It would be interesting to see how pre-1989 stacks against modern stuff! I can compile a list.

i’d prefer Taylor, I can start it anytime! I’ll just get started on graphics 

Promoting rates gives me a headache, but I need to do better. 

• ATRL Moderator

should I add OMD to my rate @Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, madonnas said:

should I add OMD to my rate @Ace Reject

OMD? Why not?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

OMD? Why not?

Song kinda sucks, but they are indeed icons.  

Photoshop designers - anybody willing to make images for my rate?

@madonnasthere could theoretically be a 1997 follow-up rate with Come On Over, Butterfly, Homogenic, Impossible Princess (to stand in for PJ) and maybe even The Velvet Rope as a kind of sequel to the 1995 rate.

Shania will get the last laugh yet!

UBx8WY8.gif

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

@madonnasthere could theoretically be a 1997 follow-up rate with Come On Over, Butterfly, Homogenic, Impossible Princess (to stand in for PJ) and maybe even The Velvet Rope as a kind of sequel to the 1995 rate.

UBx8WY8.gif

I think that would be fun, and I would do it!  But I don't know how well Shania would fare tbh!  Still it's worth a try!

That being said I *am* going to be doing another rate right after my 1995 one.  A very different mood, too. 

Come On Over, Let's Talk About Love, Butterfly, The Velvet Rope would make for an EPIC 1997 Makes the Woman Rate lowkey :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

UBx8WY8.gif

20 hours ago, madonnas said:

I think that would be fun, and I would do it!  But I don't know how well Shania would fare tbh!  Still it's worth a try!

That being said I *am* going to be doing another rate right after my 1995 one.  A very different mood, too. 

18 hours ago, naval23 said:

Come On Over, Let's Talk About Love, Butterfly, The Velvet Rope would make for an EPIC 1997 Makes the Woman Rate lowkey :jonny5:

It's like you guys have been reading my mind!

So, one of the rates from Classic ATRL that I held closely to my heart (and so did others like @supaspaz and @minho) was the 97-98 Rebellion Rate - Butterfly, The Velvet Rope, Impossible Princess, and Ray of Light. We will be doing a REDO of that rate!

And the lineups for 1997 and 1998 Makes the Woman are below:

Baduizm

Supa Dupa Fly

Homogenic

Come on Over

Let's Talk About Love

AND

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Car Wheels on a Gravel Road (Lucinda Williams)

My Love is Your Love

Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie

The Globe Sessions (Sheryl Crow)

Hope you'll all join! 

(1999 will probably feature Faith Hill, Fiona Apple, Macy Gray, Utada Hikaru, and... we'll see!)

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

It's like you guys have been reading my mind!

So, one of the rates from Classic ATRL that I held closely to my heart (and so did others like @supaspaz and @minho) was the 97-98 Rebellion Rate - Butterfly, The Velvet Rope, Impossible Princess, and Ray of Light. We will be doing a REDO of that rate!

And the lineups for 1997 and 1998 Makes the Woman are below:

Baduizm

Supa Dupa Fly

Homogenic

Come on Over

Let's Talk About Love

AND

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Car Wheels on a Gravel Road (Lucinda Williams)

My Love is Your Love

Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie

The Globe Sessions (Sheryl Crow)

Hope you'll all join! 

(1999 will probably feature Faith Hill, Fiona Apple, Macy Gray, Utada Hikaru, and... we'll see!)

I am down to host these if nobody else doesn't, but I am totally okay doing the rate series of UK new wave - gay 80s synth pop - college rock radio singles.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I am down to host these if nobody else doesn't, but I am totally okay doing the rate series of UK new wave - gay 80s synth pop - college rock radio singles.

As long as those are three separate rates, sure!

Also want to do 99-00 Girl Collectives: Sleater Kinney/The Chicks/Destiny's Child/TLC/All Saints/Sugababes. Who wants in?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.