Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

The top ten will just be all of Caution.

except with you, and accelerate will be #4 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Madame X said:

except with you, and accelerate will be #4 

14 but same difference!

Raining Glitter for bottom 5.

• ATRL Moderator

WAIT.

2019 IML - Madame X v. Courage v. 9 (by the originator of the meme!)

And let's do 2014 - MIAMTEC/AKA/KMO/The London Sessions

Madonna and Janet and others for 2015!

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

14 but same difference!

Raining Glitter for bottom 5.

And "Sick of Sittin'" for last place.

13 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

You never published the Frank vs Miguel vs Abel results :giraffe:

with 3 ballots? :foxaylove3:

On 2/15/2021 at 12:45 AM, Ace Reject said:

WAIT.

2019 IML - Madame X v. Courage v. 9 (by the originator of the meme!)

And let's do 2014 - MIAMTEC/AKA/KMO/The London Sessions

Madonna and Janet and others for 2015!

:jonny5:

On 2/14/2021 at 7:39 PM, supaspaz said:

Can we revive these?

Yes please!!! I'd love to vote in the 2001 one especially, as a Jessica Simpson stan I have the duty.

I suggest that we do a SOPHIE discography rate in honor of her. Maybe later this year to see if her label makes a posthumous album but regardless, the rate will include Product, Oil and selected songs produced by her (Vroom Vroom, Bitch I'm Madonna etc)

am i allowed to host a radiohead discography rate? based on google searches, it seems there's never been one done before. i'm kinda on the fence since i've never hosted a rate and it seems pretty time-consuming, and i only see just a few members going through the submitting rates for their entire discography. but either way, yeah, would i be allowed? <3

14 minutes ago, Nemo said:

am i allowed to host a radiohead discography rate? based on google searches, it seems there's never been one done before. i'm kinda on the fence since i've never hosted a rate and it seems pretty time-consuming, and i only see just a few members going through the submitting rates for their entire discography. but either way, yeah, would i be allowed? <3

I would for sure do this rate - I think there was a cancelled one on the first page.

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/14/2021 at 1:39 PM, supaspaz said:

Can we revive these?

No one but you and three others voted in it the first time!

But sure!

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Nemo said:

4 hours ago, rlj said:

I would for sure do this rate - I think there was a cancelled one on the first page.

Sure - let's start it up again!

On 2/17/2021 at 7:06 PM, Nemo said:

Here for it if it's not overloaded with random songs and it's kept to the main material released (aka not including unreleased songs, remixes...). :mandown:

52 minutes ago, enxe said:

Here for it if it's not overloaded with random songs and it's kept to the main material released (aka not including unreleased songs, remixes...). :mandown:

hmmmm well yeah, pablo honey, the bends, ok computer, amnesiac & hail to the thief all have re-releases with b-sides, demos, etc... and that may be too much of an overload.

what kind of rates are there? i know there's discography rates & essential rates. what about studio album rates? or something else, maybe @Ace Reject you know of any or have a suggestion?

since we did Mariah and Madge, could we do a Janet rate next? I'd be willing to host that 

WrLbQPk.gif

7 hours ago, Nemo said:

hmmmm well yeah, pablo honey, the bends, ok computer, amnesiac & hail to the thief all have re-releases with b-sides, demos, etc... and that may be too much of an overload.

what kind of rates are there? i know there's discography rates & essential rates. what about studio album rates? or something else, maybe @Ace Reject you know of any or have a suggestion?

I'd say studio albums and officially released songs (aka talk show host)

56 minutes ago, Auburn said:

since we did Mariah and Madge, could we do a Janet rate next? I'd be willing to host that 

WrLbQPk.gif

Would participate in a heartbeat!

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

WrLbQPk.gif

T

WrLbQPk.gif

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

WrLbQPk.gif

Oh wow loving the sound of that 

WrLbQPk.gif

On 2/17/2021 at 12:06 PM, Nemo said:

Only if you rig it so that True GOD Waits is #1 

21 hours ago, Auburn said:

WrLbQPk.gif

Yes please

WrLbQPk.gif

21 hours ago, Auburn said:

WrLbQPk.gif

I’d participate, for sure! I need an excuse to re-listen to Janovah’s full catalog again. (and SCREAM when Damita Jo remains under-appreciated)

9 minutes ago, Anthem said:

I’d participate, for sure! I need an excuse to re-listen to Janovah’s full catalog again. (and SCREAM when Damita Jo remains under-appreciated)

don't worry I would rig Damita Jo's win, specifically for SloLove 

WrLbQPk.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Just been revisiting to Jewel's 0304 and I think it would be fun to do a rate of albums that clearly define the downturn in an artist's career. I love 0304, but the pop sellout was obviously a desperate move for Jewel and it's a clear slide into irrelevance after that. Not sure what albums you'd pair it with, but presumably other big pop acts who lost the narrative at some point.

6 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Just been revisiting to Jewel's 0304 and I think it would be fun to do a rate of albums that clearly define the downturn in an artist's career. I love 0304, but the pop sellout was obviously a desperate move for Jewel and it's a clear slide into irrelevance after that. Not sure what albums you'd pair it with, but presumably other big pop acts who lost the narrative at some point.

Omg yess! I would be down for it :duca:.

Liz Phair self titled would be an obvious one to pair with 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.