Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

Hi @Ace Reject! I would like to know if I can revive TWPop 2017 by next month? Currently we have Reputation vs Rainbow vs Witness in that lineup (we're not bringing Ed back) but can we also add any of Beautiful Trauma (Pink)/Blue Lips (Tove Lo)/Lust for Life (Lana del Rey)/Meaning of Life (Kelly Clarkson)/Pop 2 (Charli XCX)/Tell Me You Love Me (Demi Lovato)/Younger Now (Miley Cyrus)? I'd start it mid-Feb and reveal by the last week of March since I will have extra days off by then.

If TWPop 2017 is a no go, I can do Part 2 of either TWPop 2019 or 2020. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Hi @Ace Reject! I would like to know if I can revive TWPop 2017 by next month? Currently we have Reputation vs Rainbow vs Witness in that lineup (we're not bringing Ed back) but can we also add any of Beautiful Trauma (Pink)/Blue Lips (Tove Lo)/Lust for Life (Lana del Rey)/Meaning of Life (Kelly Clarkson)/Pop 2 (Charli XCX)/Tell Me You Love Me (Demi Lovato)/Younger Now (Miley Cyrus)? I'd start it mid-Feb and reveal by the last week of March since I will have extra days off by then.

If TWPop 2017 is a no go, I can do Part 2 of either TWPop 2019 or 2020. 

Hmm - add Kelly and Pink, but hold off until one of the ten rates going is done!

15 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Hmm - add Kelly and Pink, but hold off until one of the ten rates going is done!

Alright, I'll do this maybe next month or early March!

I had fun making the banner for my rate so I made one for part 2. Feel free to use whoever ends up hosting hihi :cm:

Spoiler

Fa1ekxn.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

I had fun making the banner for my rate so I made one for part 2. Feel free to use whoever ends up hosting hihi :cm:

Reveal hidden contents

Fa1ekxn.png

That’s fab!

Is anyone interested in hosting a Britney Spears rate? 

I want to do it but I have no program or talent to do graphics for it. 

13 hours ago, KevinDG said:

Is anyone interested in hosting a Britney Spears rate? 

I want to do it but I have no program or talent to do graphics for it. 

I'd also do it - but too fail at the talent

• ATRL Moderator

Hey you two! Haven't seen you around in a while.

Britney's been sufficiently rated so far - have any new ideas on how to tackle her?

Actually I do. The first rate that was ever done here, hosted by ME, pitted Femme Fatale/4/Born This Way against each other.

Y'all want to redo it, but this time adding 21 and Talk That Talk? It can be called 2011 Makes The Woman - like @Vilppu used to do!!

1 minute ago, Ace Reject said:

Britney's been sufficiently rated so far - have any new ideas on how to tackle her?

Actually I do. The first rate that was ever done here, hosted by ME, pitted Femme Fatale/4/Born This Way against each other.

Y'all want to redo it, but this time adding 21 and Talk That Talk? It can be called 2011 Makes The Woman - like @Vilppu used to do!!

Wait, what about that Britney Discography rate that was cancelled some time ago along with the Army Awards

Would love to see an unreleased Britney songs Rate too tho :flower: it's a fact that she has pretty good ones!

Im here for the suggested too :eli: just giving more suggestions

26 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Love this idea!

10 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

In your list of rates I saw a cancelled Britney one but never a finished one?

Can we have a full Ariana discography rate in a few months when Positions wouldn't feel so recent? :celestial3:

Edited by Valtersen

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, KevinDG said:

In your list of rates I saw a cancelled Britney one but never a finished one?

aHH, YES! Someone can restart that one too!

22 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

This is actually a cooler idea than a full Britney disc rate. The way these albums all grew on me!

On 1/5/2021 at 6:07 PM, Ace Reject said:

I'd love this tbh

On 1/6/2021 at 7:42 AM, Valtersen said:

Can we have a full Ariana discography rate in a few months when Positions wouldn't feel so recent? :celestial3:

Here for this as well, i'd happily give some 11's out to Miss Grande

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, rlj said:

This is actually a cooler idea than a full Britney disc rate. The way these albums all grew on me!

We have space if you want to host it! 2011 Made The Woman.... a revisit of the first ATRL rate.

Find someone good to make your graphics! Include the bonus tracks too!

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

We have space if you want to host it! 2011 Made The Woman.... a revisit of the first ATRL rate.

Find someone good to make your graphics! Include the bonus tracks too!

We giving our 11s to Up n Down?

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Madame X said:

We giving our 11s to Up n Down?

WAIT. Since I hosted the first ever rate, I should host this one too?

Okay will do! @supaspaz let's get cracking on that banner. Whew this will be fun!

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

WAIT. Since I hosted the first ever rate, I should host this one too?

Okay will do! @supaspaz let's get cracking on that banner. Whew this will be fun!

You should host it! But didn’t that one happen in the fall of 2011? I feel like it should be a proper 10th anniversary celebration.

On 12/8/2020 at 7:49 PM, Kool_Aid_King said:

Would I be able to do a #1 songs by females of this millennium rate? This was done back in like 2012 by Shapes and I wanna do it again :wink:

Bumping this :dancehall: This was my favorite OLDTRL rate. Could amend it from 2000-2019 to cover 20 years and leave out Twenty Fraudty

• ATRL Moderator
19 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Bumping this :dancehall: This was my favorite OLDTRL rate. Could amend it from 2000-2019 to cover 20 years and leave out Twenty Fraudty

Well, of course! Only females as leads, right?

20 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I love this idea! 

46 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Well, of course! Only females as leads, right?

Probably. The list if women were as features would just be random ass songs that would be at the end of the ranking anyway (Party Rock Anthem, Give Me Everything, Somebody That I Used To Know etc.). 

When can I get it started? 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Probably. The list if women were as features would just be random ass songs that would be at the end of the ranking anyway (Party Rock Anthem, Give Me Everything, Somebody That I Used To Know etc.). 

When can I get it started? 

February 1st!

1 minute ago, Ace Reject said:

February 1st!

Perfect. I'll begin to plan out my conspiracy to get TGIFY, Part of Me and All About That Bass eliminated :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.