• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, volition said:

i mean, does there even need to be an 'authority' for hosting rates? they are a game ran by the participants of the forum, they don't even require any intervention from anyone, please just let people host whatever they want so we don't have to go through the same nonsense every time someone wants to start one

You're right, but I think you're speaking into the void

:dancehall3:

ATRL favorite song of the decade. 

Each pop girl will have 1 song per album they’ve released this decade. The song will be the winner of that Album Survivor.

Per example:

Bey will have 3 songs (the winner of the 4 survivor, the winner of the ST survivor, the winner of the Lemonade survivor)

Adele will have 2 songs (21 and 25), Ariana will have 5 songs etc...

Only the relevant ATRL girls will be considered. There’s no need to wait for whatever album is getting released in the next 6 months. 

On 7/3/2019 at 6:18 PM, Ace Reject said:

We need new ideas! Does anyone have any?

We need something late 80s/early 90s. Just off the top of my head, how about a rate with Ball songs from POSE Season 1? Lots of fabulous classix there.

• ATRL Moderator

Here's an idea - "The Greatest?" All of the singles/album tracks that were released from our faves' greatest hits/official compilations?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:48 PM, RobynYoBank said:

WHAT is this and why have I not even heard a whisper about it :lmao:

The anti-semitism in the comments :mazen:

• ATRL Moderator

Hello! Does the three album rule still apply? If so, now that III is out, I'd love to host The Banks Discography Rate as my first ever ATRL rate! Please let me know what I have to do as far as approval goes - thanks!! @Ace Reject

12 hours ago, Element said:

Hello! Does the three album rule still apply? If so, now that III is out, I'd love to host The Banks Discography Rate as my first ever ATRL rate! Please let me know what I have to do as far as approval goes - thanks!! @Ace Reject

I'd be here for this! It would probably best to give III a few months to settle and let the novelty wear off, though

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, conatus said:

I'd be here for this! It would probably best to give III a few months to settle and let the novelty wear off, though

Agree! I was thinking maybe September? That's when I'll be a bit less busy at work so it might work better for me too. I counted last night and she has about 50 songs we could include in the rate :duca:'

Now that it's been more than a year since High as Hope was released I think it would be a good time to do a Florence + The Machine rate :gaycat2:

On 7/13/2019 at 10:55 AM, Element said:

okay you have time for a Banks rate but none for Let's Spoon :fish2:

Will be rightfully dragging III if this ever happens :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Hikari said:

okay you have time for a Banks rate but none for Let's Spoon :fish2:

Will be rightfully dragging III if this ever happens :lakitu:

Who said Let's Spoon wasn't coming soon AS WELL? :eli:

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/12/2019 at 10:55 PM, Element said:

Sure!

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Sure!

Was thinking today - could I do Elton singles instead of Bowie singles at the moment? Just because it would be nice to give Elton a bit of love on ATRL.

7 hours ago, conatus said:

Was thinking today - could I do Elton singles instead of Bowie singles at the moment? Just because it would be nice to give Elton a bit of love on ATRL.

Bennie and the Jets or GBYBR FTW!!

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/15/2019 at 1:52 PM, conatus said:

LOVE this idea! Very timely.

9 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

LOVE this idea! Very timely.

Shall I get it up and running this weekend? :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator

Yep!

And .. something else may be coming this weekend. MAY BE.

Hello!

It's a bit early since the year is not over yet, but i was thinking if i could host an 'ATRL Decides: Best #1 song of the decade' rate when the year is finished

:1stplace:

Ace, can we do a Diana Ross singles rate?

UPtjsrk.gif

There´s no Marina and The Diamonds rate on NetTRL. Can I make one @Ace Reject ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.