Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, TRF. said:

I was thinking about making a This Was Experimental Pop 2018 rate with SOPHIE, Yves Tumor, Rosalía and Kero Kero Bonito. You guys tell me if that's a good idea or not - and if people would check lol. :celestial2:

My new reina Rosalía might get me to check the others out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/17/2019 at 3:21 AM, supaspaz said:

My new reina Rosalía might get me to check the others out.

great! :) I will need to make graphics for it... or have someone make them for me. :keir: I'll figure that out lol.

I was just thinking a Chapter II/Moodring/Tasty rate could be kind of fun. I think Tasty was meant to be including in a rate with Aaliyah's self-titled forever ago but it never happened. Thoughts? :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, conatus said:

I was just thinking a Chapter II/Moodring/Tasty rate could be kind of fun. I think Tasty was meant to be including in a rate with Aaliyah's self-titled forever ago but it never happened. Thoughts? :lakitu:

Why waste Tasty on Chapter II and Moodring? If you want to use it, you could host the Aaliyah/Aphrodisiac/Tasty rate I haven't been able to get to yet.

4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Why waste Tasty on Chapter II and Moodring? If you want to use it, you could host the Aaliyah/Aphrodisiac/Tasty rate I haven't been able to get to yet.

Chapter II and Moodring are GOOD :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/25/2019 at 9:33 PM, supaspaz said:

This sounds fun, and we all know I Tried, Sadiddy, and More than a Woman will be top 3.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, madonnas said:

This sounds fun, and we all know I Tried, Sadiddy, and More than a Woman will be top 3.

You misspelled "Rock the Boat," but okay. "I Tried" definitely deserves to win.

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, supaspaz said:

You misspelled "Rock the Boat," but okay. "I Tried" definitely deserves to win.

Rock The Boat is my least favorite single from the red album.  MTAW > WNAR (> bonus track try again) > rock the boat.

But rock the boat is still like, an 8.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Rock The Boat is my least favorite single from the red album.  MTAW > WNAR (> bonus track try again) > rock the boat.

But rock the boat is still like, an 8.

“Rock the Boat” > “We Need a Resolution” > “I Care 4 U” > “More Than a Woman”

But MTAW is still an 8. And “Try Again” is in the Aaliyah trinity. Come on now!

i would be interested in that rate, but i'm also interested in hearing those other two albums. i think you could have all 5

Wouldn't Full Moon make more sense w/ Aaliyah & Tasty or was that album already used in a rate?

14 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Wouldn't Full Moon make more sense w/ Aaliyah & Tasty or was that album already used in a rate?

I think it was already used :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

It was meant to be critically acclaimed albums that pushed the boundaries of contemporary R&B.

WHAT is this and why have I not even heard a whisper about it :lmao:

Edited by RobynYoBank

12 hours ago, supaspaz said:

It was meant to be critically acclaimed albums that pushed the boundaries of contemporary R&B.

Well critics were on the wrong side of history (again) since Full Moon > Afro but I suppose the latter is fine too. 

Ehhh... what the heck happened here? Only two rates going on (and one of them seems to be dead)?? WYD @Ace Reject & @supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Latinazza said:

Ehhh... what the heck happened here? Only two rates going on (and one of them seems to be dead)?? WYD @Ace Reject & @supaspaz

Only Ace has approval authority, so I’m not sure there’s much I can do. But you’re right, we need to revive rates!

Who has a fabulous and original idea they’ve been sitting on?

10 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Only Ace has approval authority, so I’m not sure there’s much I can do. But you’re right, we need to revive rates!

Who has a fabulous and original idea they’ve been sitting on?

Is there anything that SHOULD have been in a rate by now but hasn't? :lakitu:

i mean, does there even need to be an 'authority' for hosting rates? they are a game ran by the participants of the forum, they don't even require any intervention from anyone, please just let people host whatever they want so we don't have to go through the same nonsense every time someone wants to start one

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, conatus said:

Is there anything that SHOULD have been in a rate by now but hasn't? :lakitu:

We need new ideas! Does anyone have any?

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/16/2019 at 5:11 PM, TRF. said:

I was thinking about making a This Was Experimental Pop 2018 rate with SOPHIE, Yves Tumor, Rosalía and Kero Kero Bonito. You guys tell me if that's a good idea or not - and if people would check lol. :celestial2:

Let's do it - include serpentwithfett too!

9 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

We need new ideas! Does anyone have any?

I think I suggested this... years ago on OldTRL but I would still love to do a Queens of Jazz Rate (Billie, Dinah, Ella, Julie, Nina, Sarah) with some of their most famous songs if anyone would be interested in that.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, conatus said:

I think I suggested this... years ago on OldTRL but I would still love to do a Queens of Jazz Rate (Billie, Dinah, Ella, Julie, Nina, Sarah) with some of their most famous songs if anyone would be interested in that.

I think we got a playlist together but it never got it off the ground! Also, let's do Bowie - start with singles? (It may have been done before I can't check!)

1 minute ago, Ace Reject said:

I think we got a playlist together but it never got it off the ground! Also, let's do Bowie - start with singles? (It may have been done before I can't check!)

Yeah, I vaguely remember a little back and forth where we were trying to figure out which songs should be included for whom. :skull:

Bowie singles rate sounds good. He has so many ghdkg I've never heard of some of these. :rip: Just the A-sides? Shall I get it up and running?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.