Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Yes and you dont need permission for that. 

Yeah cant wait for part2. I hope we add Freedom to the list. 

I dont think i want to sit through part1 albums again.

Using Chris in Alternative rate was the right and best fit for that album. It all worked out very well.

Yeah I was thinking to myself I might actually do Pt. 2 if it happens. Those albums look lit :lmao: 

And thanks for reminding me of Freedom. I'd meant to relisten to it because of last years Best Of.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i reserve 2019 Pop Madness (Ariana, Billie, Taylor)? The only noteworthy MPG releasing this year. 

Sad we didnt have one last year.

On 5/12/2019 at 6:35 PM, supaspaz said:

I was getting ready to launch a couple of weeks ago and my computer crashed. I lost Photoshop, so I can’t make graphics anymore. But I do owe it to you all to actually do this thing.

I could do your graphics if you'd like?

On 5/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, Scarface said:

Being honest, I miss most of the rates because I don't see them. If we had a section just for rates like games/YTT/etc, I think they would be more successful.

I would say that the process for approval is what turns most people off. I've done maybe 6-7 rates & it takes months to even get an answer sometimes :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/19/2019 at 1:40 PM, The Unforgiving said:

Is it possible to host a rate in the entertainment section with the tag "rate"?

I want to host a characters rate for GoT :duca:

Yep,

That's out of my jurisdiction!

@Clueless we're trying to be better with responding!

5 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Yep,

That's out of my jurisdiction!

@Clueless we're trying to be better with responding!

Hey Ace this isn't me shading you or anything but i think it was kinda better when we had like 4-5 rates going on at once different genres.. like if i go on here and a rate doesn't interest me i forget to even bother checking if there's any new ones for maybe months .. also i agree with above member where he said it doesn't help that rates don't even have their own banner (obviously i know that's not your fault) 

also, how long till we can start to re-do rates .. I'd love to re do some old ones and see how different the results are due to new members and also old members not using the site anymore .. people's taste changes with time i guess lol

anyways keep up the good work :) 

Edited by jacklovesyou1
spelling mistake

• ATRL Moderator

I actually think the rate approval process might be slow but at the same time it'd be better than 10000 ones at once, they all flop, and nobody cares :michael:  I like the sense of organization.

also please post here if you haven't already.

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/20/2019 at 3:35 PM, Clueless said:

I could do your graphics if you'd like?

That would be amazing! PM me?

• ATRL Moderator

giWcJ7Y.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

giWcJ7Y.png

Now that this is up, THIS WAS POP 2018: Shawn/Puth/Camila/Ariana. Who's hosting it?

On 5/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, Ace Reject said:

Now that this is up, THIS WAS POP 2018: Shawn/Puth/Camila/Ariana. Who's hosting it?

Now you know there’s only 1 album people even want to give time to from that list

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, iHype. said:

Now you know there’s only 1 album people even want to give time to from that list

I've listened to all four nnnn

Only one is bad! Let me know if you can guess which one!

• ATRL Moderator

Also want to do an ICONS, LEGENDS, and OTHERS rate (2018) with Caution, Sex & Cigarettes, Golden, and ... QUEEN. HMU if you're down!

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

I've listened to all four nnnn

Only one is bad! Let me know if you can guess which one!

source.gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Also want to do an ICONS, LEGENDS, and OTHERS rate (2018) with Caution, Sex & Cigarettes, Golden, and ... QUEEN. HMU if you're down!

Nnnnn you're rude! Call it Queen Bees and Wannabes.

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

You're right, Charlie's.

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Here for both of these!

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

You're right, Charlie's.

pop perfection

8 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Tag me

Should’ve saved Honey & Dirty Computer for This Was Pop with Ariana. Replace them with Sophie & NoName.

Now, you can do This Was Pop (Ariana, Troye Sivan and ASIB soundtrack)

The trick is to find a balance between acclaimed albums and what atrl cares about. 

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, Blue Rose said:

Should’ve saved Honey & Dirty Computer for This Was Pop with Ariana. Replace them with Sophie & NoName.

Now, you can do This Was Pop (Ariana, Troye Sivan and ASIB soundtrack)

The trick is to find a balance between acclaimed albums and what atrl cares about. 

Ehh, I don't agree!

And wasn't there talk of a 20GAYTEEN Rate with Troye, years & Years, MNEK, and someone else? They can stay there!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about making a This Was Experimental Pop 2018 rate with SOPHIE, Yves Tumor, Rosalía and Kero Kero Bonito. You guys tell me if that's a good idea or not - and if people would check lol. :celestial2:

3 hours ago, TRF. said:

I was thinking about making a This Was Experimental Pop 2018 rate with SOPHIE, Yves Tumor, Rosalía and Kero Kero Bonito. You guys tell me if that's a good idea or not - and if people would check lol. :celestial2:

This could be cool and might finally motivate me to listen to KKB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.