Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Bold Type: Season 2 | Premieres June 12, 2018

37 posts in this topic

Kevin2803

featured-show_TheBoldType.jpg

Can't believe there is no thread for this amazing show. :eek:

The series is centered around three friends – Jane (Katie Stevens), Kat (Aisha Dee), and Sutton (Meghann Fahy) – who all work for Scarlet, a global women's magazine. The show explores their outrageous lives in New York City as they learn to find their own voices and explore their sexuality, identity, love, and fashion.

I watched the first season on Amazon Prime and i loved it. Just finished the season finale. I love the chemistry between all the characters. They are all so likeable. I hope we will see more of Kat and Adena in season two. I literally cried when they had to say goodbye at the airport. And i hope, Jane will return to Scarlet. I don't want them seperated.

Also, Katie's season of "American Idol" was the first season i watched and i really liked her back then, so i'm glad she found some success as an actress. And i also liked Aisha Dee on "Chasing Life".

Chevysus

Am on the season 1 finale and this show is seriously so amazing:heart2:super interested to see what they do with Jane

velocity

this show is so good omg i'm so excited :jonny: 

Leptine

Wow at the 2 hour premiere :eek:

Mr Greenbird

1st half of premiere was great (Hulu only put 1h)

Supervixen

Can't wait!! I binge watched the first season in less than a week. I stan Sutton.

Maddox
21 hours ago, Mr Greenbird said:

1st half of premiere was great (Hulu only put 1h)

Yup. It was fun, clever, with the right amount of soap. So glad to have the girls back!!

Jane's storyline is the most interesting so far

Maddox

Ugh i don't want Jane to go back to Scarlet this quick...

But anyway episode was great!

Leptine
21 hours ago, Maddox said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ugh i don't want Jane to go back to Scarlet this quick...

But anyway episode was great!

Yeah that was fast :skull:

Supervixen

Loved the premiere. The Incite plot felt a bit rushed though. I mean, Jane's boss seemed interested in her input at first, but then she completely edited her article, basically forced her to lie on live television and, to top things off, fired her. What a c*nt.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite shows at the moment! Sutton is the best imo.

tumblr_inline_ovpgazqy4b1upf5e2_540.gif

Maddox

Oh my... That ending.

This season is brilliant so far!!

Leptine

I'm glad that Jacqueline didn't bring Sloane back immediately, it would have been too easy.

Maddox

Kadena are super cute awww :heart2: 

Next ep will be fire :flame: Here for it!!

Leptine
On 28/6/2018 at 11:51 AM, Maddox said:

Kadena are super cute awww :heart2: 

Next ep will be fire :flame: Here for it!!

Jane is becoming kind of annoying to me this season, I prefer the other 2 girls tbh.

I can't at her refusing again the hottie from season 1 (plus the job again) for the religious doctor :doc:

Maddox
13 hours ago, Leptine said:

Jane is becoming kind of annoying to me this season, I prefer the other 2 girls tbh.

I can't at her refusing again the hottie from season 1 (plus the job again) for the religious doctor :doc:

Idk i don't find her annoying yet, it kinda feels refreshing since you'd expect she'll go for pinstripe but my god the doctor is so blaaand... You can tell she'll change her mind quick

Maddox

Nice episode even if the dialogue is a little corny. We love a WOKE show :heart2: 

Leptine
On 4/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, Maddox said:

Nice episode even if the dialogue is a little corny. We love a WOKE show :heart2: 

Last episodes were really good.

I need Jane to be back with Ryan now and leave the lame doctor.

Kadena are over I guess  :fan:

Chevysus

I didn’t even realize season 2 had started,is it any good?

Chevysus

Started season 2 and it’s AMAZING :clap3:this show deserves so much more attention 

Exodus

I'm not sure how I feel about them heavily pursuing controversial topics. If the point was to make Jane look overbearing, then it got the point across. I also didn't like the bit about Kat 'having to be black.' She should identify how she feels like it and it's hypocritical to push. Anyways, I'm Team Pinstripe and Sutton is my favorite character. Hope all that works out.

Supervixen

I can't believe the season finale is already next week. I'm so glad that season 3 is confirmed, but it won't premiere until next year :chick3: I love this show so much. Sutton is my absolute favorite. I hope she and Richard get back together.

As much as I like Jane, she was a bit annoying sometimes this season. Whenever one of the other girls has a problem or something, it's like she always has a bigger problem. "Oh but my mother died when I was young. Oh but I had a friend who died at Columbine." Ugh. Anyway, I'm rooting for her and Pinstripe. Ben is sweet, but he's boring and a butterface.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0