Xtina's next album out in May!!!

122 posts in this topic

D.M.F

This genie is ready to break free from her bottle. Months after teasing on Instagram that her first album in five years is “coming, bitches,” Christina Aguilera has settled on a May release date. “It’s mostly pop with some R&B sounds,” a source reveals.

And the six-time Grammy winner, 37, will make sure the project gets plenty of attention. “She’s in talks with the Billboard Music Awards to make her first big appearance in years,” when the show airs on NBC on May 20, the source says. Aguilera is also in negotiations “for multiple radio summer shows, like Wango Tango,” adds the source. “Her team is in full-on planning mode.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/christina-aguilera-will-release-new-music-in-may/

Satan

Our girl is coming D.M.F :katie2: 

its_britney_bitch

GIVE US THE ****ING SINGLE THEN

Ratchet ★
1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

And the 6-time Grammy winner, 37, will make sure the project gets plenty of attention. “She’s in talks with the Billboard Music Awards to make her first big appearance in years,” when the show airs on NBC on May 20, the source says. Aguilera is also in negotiations “for multiple radio summer shows, like Wango Tango,” adds the source. “Her team is in full-on planning mode.”

YES!! THEY BETTER PROMOTE :jonny5:

AND MAY MY BIRTH MONTH :jonny5: 

Satan
Just now, its_britney_bitch said:

GIVE US THE ****ING SINGLE THEN

Just now, Starkboy said:

where is the lead single then 

Just now, mistertsa said:

Where’s the lead single then?

Sksk :dies: 

Same Ol' Mistakes

Probably she's going to release the album in BBMA's, so 5/18 here we go.

aesthetic bih

FIGHTERS getting an album this year? (Check)

FIGHTERS WON? (Check)

Truth Teller

I mean... that would be an interesting plan

Lead single April 20th, then a new song every week until May 18th (kinda similar to what Kesha did for Rainbow) and then a performance at the BBMAs as the main event. Given that radio is 100% gonna give her a hard time, doing the usual structure of waiting 7-9 weeks for the lead single to "peak" and then drop the album would hinder her momentum. I'm here for it

Monky_2405

It's this or next week for Fall In Line (feat. Demi Lovato). If not...I would be so damn disappointed!

Same Ol' Mistakes

Today I also noted Moses Sumney posted a photo with her a couple of weeks ago tagging her and Luke Gilford (her manager I think). I hope he worked on Liberation :jonny5:

LustSpell

Whenever someone says "May" it feels so far but then I remember this is April. :deadbanana2: 

I hope it's good. Her stans have done so much waiting.