149 posts in this topic

Cockney Cupcake

Adele while drunk, offered to marry her.

Schumer was up for it started planning then Adele told her: Hey we’re not really, like... friends, I can’t marry you.

Queen of dealing with her drunk decisions like

DacnMhkX0AYpx4a?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cockney Cupcake
3 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Lmaoooo how awkward

The fact that she really believed it and started planning :dies: 

Doogle

Adele omg :ahh: 

I know it's tired and overdone but I really relate to her sometimes :skull:  If anyone held me to anything I said drunk I'd feel so awkward, even if it was a plan to meet for coffee. She makes me proud to be English

Chanel4

THe fact that she mentions her bff with her full stage name ''Jennifer Lawrence''

Bey Admired

I love hearing stories about Adele because she’s so private. 

How cute that Adele and Jennifer Lawrence are very close and live next to each other. I’d love if Adele’s fanbase were as nice to me as I imagine Adele would be. 

Me and Adele are identical, so I don’t know why daydreamers bully me so much. I have been permanently banned from the base because they ousted me, just because I am different. Oh well. I told them I was mentally ill and they basically told me that I should go stick a screwdriver up my ass and a dildo through my left eyeball. Instead of comforting me and talking me off the edge of the cliff, they pushed. Little did they know that I can fly. Just like my late friend Maya Angelou said, “I’ll rise.” 

VOSS
26 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

How cute that Adele and Jennifer Lawrence are very close and live next to each other. I’d love if Adele’s fanbase were as nice to me as I imagine Adele would be. 

Me and Adele are identical, so I don’t know why daydreamers bully me so much. I have been permanently banned from the base because they ousted me, just because I am different. Oh well. I told them I was mentally ill and they basically told me that I should go stick a screwdriver up my ass and a dildo through my left eyeball. Instead of comforting me and talking me off the edge of the cliff, they pushed. Little did they know that I can fly. Just like my late friend Maya Angelou said, “I’ll rise.” 

:deadbanana4: 

NavyBlue
46 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Sis :skull:

OT she can’t be serious. 

Dolce Vita
50 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

:skull: 

i spit on haters
49 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

:jonny5:

daydreams
49 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Sis, we all told you many times that the best thing for you is to get help offline, instead of spreading hate on ATRL. Apparently you still haven’t listened :katie: 

OT: Living at the shade (but Adele needs to chill a biT with the drinking to prevent further social mishaps + protect the holy vocals :rip: )

Superbitch
24 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Sis :skull:

OT she can’t be serious. 

Of course she’s not the fact some acting like Amy was actually planning a wedding :skull: 

CriticalHit

You guys think Amy really thought Adele was gonna marry her?

Mezter
3 hours ago, MTrain said:

She is so unfunny

fiu7aYX.gif

This

fiu7aYX.gif