Young Thug f/ Nicki Minaj - Anybody

71 posts in this topic

Youtakemehigher

It better be more than this coming friday...

King Maxx
1 minute ago, Youtakemehigher said:

It better be more than this coming friday...

It is. She already hinted at it.

Remember Make Love + Swalla. And then 3Pack. She can give us multiple things. 

Floraholique

I’ll repeat what is said in the other thread:

If this is just a collab... Barbs and Kens, this is your girl. She’s the one that has not released an album in four years now and is set on promoting a Mercedes-Benz ad and a collab with renowned nobody, Young Thug?

Uh-uh, not today Satan. I’m a child of God who is not, I repeat, not, about to be taken for a fool by the person who ruined Havana. Out of a list of all potential collaborators: Quavo, the Migos, Drake, Future, Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage, Chance the Rapper, Travis; and your girl chooses Young Thug?

I am not stupid, and Tanya knows better. This ain’t a lead single or a summer bop with Yo Gotti. Instead, this is a collab with someone I had to Wikipedia to know who he was...

Watch your man, then you should watch Ms. Maraj as she blows this opportunity to make history with Ms. Almanzar for the culture of female rap, the rap genre, and history. I pray on Jesus’ name he is not punishing us for our Sins

In the name of the Father,

In the name of the Son,

In the name of the Holy Spirit,

Nicki better have an album up her sleeve;

amen.

SupahBass05
1 minute ago, Floraholique said:

If this is just a collab... Barbs and Kens, this is your girl. She’s the one that has not released an album in four years now and is set on promoting a Mercedes-Benz ad and a collab with renowned nobody, Young Thug?

Uh-uh, not today Satan. I’m a child of God who is not, I repeat, not, about to be taken for a fool by the person who ruined Havana. Out of a list of all potential collaborators: Quavo, the Migos, Drake, Future, Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage, Chance the Rapper, Travis; and your girl chooses Young Thug?

I am not stupid, and Tanya knows better. This ain’t a lead single or a summer bop with Yo Gotti. Instead, this is a collab with someone I had to Wikipedia to know who he was...

Watch your man, then you should watch Ms. Maraj as she blows this opportunity to make history with Ms. Almanzar for the culture of female rap, the rap genre, and history. I pray on Jesus’ name he is not punishing us for our Sins

In the name of the Son,

amen.

:bibliahh: 

JBJT2786
2 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

What is this?

:ahh:

TalkThatRihanna

This account was right AGAIN :jonny: 

Smarticle
8 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

Serving @Pikachoo's posts

Didnt know Cardi B's real name either, had to google that 

BarbFatale
4 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

Amen.

Caesar
6 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.50548c61ed8213ef876123

slayHa
7 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

Seek help sis :biblio:

xBoySelenatorx
9 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

Um ? :rip:

FefeDobson

There’s a lot coming from her Friday:jonny5: . Stay tuned. She was liking tweets today teasing the album, lead single, and tour dates. 

Speezy
10 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

In the name of the Son,

amen.

Not a single thread being ruined by 1 post :ahh: 

FefeDobson
Just now, PurpleQueen said:

lmao all that hype for another feature 

Hush your trap and wait until Friday. Jeesh louise ATRL. Your mothers raised drama queens. 

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

BITCH the ****? NO one wants another goddamn feature

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.50548c61ed8213ef876123

KingJay

Ugh ****, if this is it ima be pissed. Can you barbz stop holding onto these “hints” and ****.

Rock That Beat...

If it is just a damn collab, she is stupid.