Michael Cohen raids: Evidence of Access Hwood/other coverups

122 posts in this topic

 

GET. READY. Y'ALL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5Ia.gif

 

Get ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh **** a RAID you say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh here we go :fan:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its going down, basement 

 

5Ia.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:fan: poor dat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy that all expense paid trip to Guantanamo Bay. 

 

Also, why you keep these things in your OFFICE? Girl, lock that up in a submarine in the mariana trench or something? I swear, these corrupt politicians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Lawyers records were privileged tho?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

I thought Lawyers records were privileged tho?

 

 

No. Only certain documents. Where the attorney ****ed up is he said "trump did not know of the payment." This makes everything related to the payment outside of the attorney client privilege because the privilege can only be asserted by the client or by the attorney for the client. With trump never knowing and never being brought in on the discussion, privilege shouldnt attach, minus one exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

No. Only certain documents. Where the attorney ****ed up is he said "trump did not know of the payment." This makes everything related to the payment outside of the attorney client privilege because the privilege can only be asserted by the client or by the attorney for the client. With trump never knowing and never being brought in on the discussion, privilege shouldnt attach, minus one exception.

Oooh, educate me daddy 

 

JTcrTTk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm. The clown has 1000 lives. So hopefully this has meaning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

No. Only certain documents. Where the attorney ****ed up is he said "trump did not know of the payment." This makes everything related to the payment outside of the attorney client privilege because the privilege can only be asserted by the client or by the attorney for the client. With trump never knowing and never being brought in on the discussion, privilege shouldnt attach, minus one exception.

The Stormy drama is only part of it though, in the article from OP:

 

Quote

The search does not appear to be directly related to Mr. Mueller’s investigation, but likely resulted from information he had uncovered and gave to prosecutors in New York.

 

The payments to Ms. Clifford (Stormy Daniels) are only one of many topics being investigated, according to a person briefed on the search. The F.B.I. also seized emails, tax documents and business records, the person said.

 

The seized records include communications between Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen, which would likely require a special team of agents to review because conversations between lawyers and clients are protected from scrutiny in most instances.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stormy is giving Trump a good spanking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

I thought Lawyers records were privileged tho?

 

 

Except if:

  • The lawyer is currently helping his client plot FUTURE crimes.
  • There is probable cause to prove that the attorney himself was an ACTIVE part of the conspiracy/crime.

 

The fact that any judge signed that warrant tells you this is some DEEP SH!T going on & Mueller got a HELL OF A CASE.

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we finally get his tax records :eek: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Except if:

  • The lawyer is currently helping his client plot FUTURE crimes.
  • There is probable cause to prove that the attorney himself was an ACTIVE part of the conspiracy/crime.

 

The fact that any judge signed that warrant tells you this is some DEEP SH!T going on & Mueller got a HELL OF A CASE.

 

.

The messiest presidency since Nixon :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should‘ve done that weeks ago.. they had more than enough time to get rid of everything.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stormi got them SHOOK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stomi’s impact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whew , wig ! this is the beginning of the end

 

between whatever is in Manafort’s storage locker and michael cohen’s possession (even if he moved stuff around , if mueller is looking , he will find it) , donnie is sweating bullets ..... y’all can almost be sure to expect some missiles flying at syria soon

 

important to note: this is NOT the mueller investigation , rather in the process of mueller searching for russia related crimes , he found some other illegal **** and referred it to the Southern District of New York’s attorney’s office ..... which means , there is now TWO SEPARATE probes into matter’s concerning the president himself or his inner circle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, qurl said:

whew , wig ! this is the beginning of the end

 

between whatever is in Manafort’s storage locker and michael cohen’s possession (even if he moved stuff around , if mueller is looking , he will find it) , donnie is sweating bullets ..... y’all can almost be sure to expect some missiles flying at syria soon

 

important to note: this is NOT the mueller investigation , rather in the process of mueller searching for russia related crimes , he found some other illegal **** and referred it to the Southern District of New York’s attorney’s office ..... which means , there is now TWO SEPARATE probes into matter’s concerning the president himself or his inner circle

We love multiple probing :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

The messiest presidency since Nixon :rip:

And it's only been a year :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites