ATRL's Kill Switch ✘ Season 3 ✘ FINALE PART1

Lucky#17

JzF.png

SEASON 1 (WINNER: RL231) • SEASON 2 (WINNER: FIERCE)

WELCOME TO THE THIRD SEASON OF ATRL'S KILL SWITCH. AFTER ONE SEASON IN 2013 + ONE SEASON IN 2014, I'VE DECIDED TO BRING THE GAME BACK FOR A MINUTE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND. (TWO PEOPLE MENTIONING IT IN OTHER GAMES) IN THE PAST WINNERS HAVE RECEIVED iTUNES CREDIT. (ACTUALLY I REMEMBER @fiercE NEVER RECEIVED A PRIZE SINCE HE WAS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY ****... HIT ME UP & WE'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT!) SINCE iTUNES CREDIT CANNOT BE DISTRIBUTED WORLDWIDE, THIS SEASON, THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A SIX-MONTH ATRL+ MEMBERSHIP.

I'VE FOUND IN PREVIOUS SEASONS THAT THIS GAME IS MORE ENJOYABLE WHEN DONE AT A FASTER PACE. THIS MEANS THAT ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM, AS THE GAME IS VERY LOOSE IN TERMS OF TIME AND WITH EACH ROUND COMES DIFFERENT PACES. SINCE THERE WILL BE A SET AMOUNT OF PLAYERS THIS SEASON, PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ACTIVE - DON'T TAKE A SLOT THAT COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE'S!

Flipping the Switch: This is the base of the game. Normally in other games, you are used to "voting out" someone at the end of a challenge week, etc. In Kill Switch, the votes are the most significant part of the game, and will take place the most often. Each "week", all players will be given a clean slate where they have zero flips against them. (ex: players are allowed to flip the switch on one player every six hours) This also means that each "week" there will be a maximum number of flips that you can receive before you are completely eliminated. (ex: if you receive fifteen flips this "week" you are automatically eliminated) There will always be a limit between how you can cast your votes, so that the game is fair. (ex: you cannot flip the switch on a player three times in a row) I will update the thread accordingly with flip counts and all votes/flips will remain anonymous.

• Challenges: Each "week" there will be one challenge. This challenge is mandatory, and must be completed by all players. Players who do not complete the challenge will receive a penalty. (ex: an automatic number of flips against them) ALL CHALLENGES WILL LAST FOR 48HOURS ONLY, so being active - as I've mentioned - is a must. Of course I will provide extensions when necessary - just let me know what's up. All challenge rewards and punishments will vary from week to week, however there will always be one player that will win Immunity that week. Challenges will range from in-thread tasks, more video game-like things, etc. etc. There's a good variety.

Bonus Challenges: Each "week" there will be at least one bonus challenge. This challenge is optional. With this challenge though, there are more extreme risks/rewards. While Immunity will not be offered in this challenge, this is an opportunity to get rid of flips that have been done against you that week. On the contrary, if you perform poorly in a challenge, you can get flips added to your count - it's all up to you to make the strategic decision whether to compete or not.

Random Items: This is a new element that I am bringing in this season. Throughout the game, I will randomly post "RANDOM ITEM" in the thread. The first person to claim it through PMs will receive it. You may want to seek the items out with caution though, because not all of them will have a positive impact on the one who claims them.

I CREATED THIS GAME BECAUSE IT IS MUCH MORE OF A BEHIND-THE-SCENES GAME AS OPPOSED TO UPFRONT SOCIAL ACTIVITY, WHICH IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM THE GAMES HERE ON ATRL. EACH "WEEK" WILL LAST AROUND FOUR/FIVE DAYS, AND EACH "WEEK" WILL HAVE VERY DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES BETWEEN FLIP SWITCHING, BONUS CHALLENGES, SECRET ITEMS AND CHALLENGES. THE GAME IS ALWAYS SWITCHING UP SO YOU'LL HAVE TO BE VERY STRATEGIC IN ORDER TO WIN.

SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN NOW. THE FIRST TWENTY PEOPLE TO SIGN UP WILL PLAY. THE GAME WILL START ON APRIL 3RD, GRANTED THAT ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED.

✘✘✘

Edited by Lucky#17

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unoriginal

• Satan

• K$Ellie

• Lucky#17

1. Satan

a bit lazy to read the op right now but I know this is gonna have lot of fun so sign me up pls....

will do the rihding leyturrr :-* 

Edited by Xedretinz Lododnz

I read the OP and still have no idea how to play :gaycat3:

• ATRL Moderator

i'm lazy to read everything, georgie, but i participated in the past so sign me up

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Scream at you signing him up in every game in his place

nWm8fro.gif

nnn he wouldn't sign up otherwise so now he has no choice :-*

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Scream at you signing him up in every game in his place

nWm8fro.gif

this i always scream :toofunny3: 

This sounds different and fun, sign me up :fan: 

fa1x logging on to see he's been signed up to another game x

image.gif.e07d1c4cd9672b3edc420f46758f0bd1.gif

1. Satan

2. PoKiTaurus

3. XL

4. Fatbox

5. Legend E

6. Queen Conchita

7. Fa1x Intelectual

8. Loyalty

9. Fruity

10. RandomName

@Lucky#17, oh Hi :D

1. Satan

2. PoKiTaurus

3. XL

4. Fatbox

5. Legend E

6. Queen Conchita

7. Fa1x Intelectual

8. Loyalty

9. Fruity

10. RandomName

11. fiercE

• ATRL Moderator

1. Satan

2. PoKiTaurus

3. XL

4. Fatbox

5. Legend E

6. Queen Conchita

7. Fa1x Intelectual

8. Loyalty

9. Fruity

10. RandomName

11. fiercE

12. Unoriginal

@Alena @Diarrhoea xx

1. Satan

2. PoKiTaurus

3. XL

4. Fatbox

5. Legend E

6. Queen Conchita

7. Fa1x Intelectual

8. Loyalty

9. Fruity

10. RandomName

11. fiercE

12. Unoriginal

13. K$Ellie

Just now, K$Ellie said:

@Alena @Diarrhoea xx

1. Satan

2. PoKiTaurus

3. XL

4. Fatbox

5. Legend E

6. Queen Conchita

7. Fa1x Intelectual

8. Loyalty

9. Fruity

10. RandomName

11. fiercE

12. Unoriginal

13. K$Ellie

3 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

I read the OP and still have no idea how to play :gaycat3:

xx

3 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

xx

You pick people to eliminate, just sign up x

2 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

You pick people to eliminate, just sign up x

So it's just voting people out every six hours? Sounds like cyberbullying to me. I love this concept! Sign me up. @Lucky#17

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

So it's just voting people out every six hours? Sounds like cyberbullying to me. I love this concept! Sign me up. @Lucky#17

LOL

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

I think so, like the Circle which was cancelled after I put so much effort into making alliances with 20+ people :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.