• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owlie

• Emperor

• lonnie

• Blue G

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pop said:

Oh, this was about Loud? It's only 3x plat? 

I thought it was about ANTi. 

The post you quoted literally mentions Loud and yes it is among the seven other multiplatinum albums, you know some haven't seen one since their 2011 releases.

Anti too has been certified 3X plat 

Edited by lonnie

10 hours ago, Blue G said:

closer to 5.5M i think

Thanks. She's killing it :clap3:

20 hours ago, Domination said:

I'm dead serious. Y'all talk about it like it was her biggest era when it only did half of GGGB and is on par with ANTI and TTT :skull:

Mate, whomever you were talking to, you were most likely discussing worldwide figures, which are pretty big

20 hours ago, Owlie said:

watch it getting certified 4x plat in a month and you eating your words. You know nothing just like I don't, but I highkey doubt she would suddenly be ashamed of her $25 million deal.

like, really, "her choice" not to have an album certified bcuz of some nerds' stoopid imaginary controversy?

Both Loud and ANTI felt much bigger than just 3X platinum tbh. 

On 3/31/2018 at 11:23 AM, Vroom Vroom said:

Wait lol. Didn’t Samsung buy 1/3 of Anti’s sales :rip:

Samsung deal isn’t included in any billboard or soundscan counts for antis sales

On 3/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, Domination said:

I'm dead serious. Y'all talk about it like it was her biggest era when it only did half of GGGB and is on par with ANTI and TTT :skull:

It was extremely global and is the best selling black female album of the decade, sooo

14 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

The most embarassing fraud ever :toofunny3:

Your faves husband literally did the EXACT same thing omgggg the transparency and embarrassment :deadbanana2:

MAGNA CARTA . . . HOLY GRAIL:

Release Date: July 9, 2013

Certification: 

Platinum | July 9, 2013

Gold | July 9, 2013

20 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Your faves husband literally did the EXACT same thing omgggg the transparency and embarrassment :deadbanana2:

MAGNA CARTA . . . HOLY GRAIL:

Release Date: July 9, 2013

Certification: 

Platinum | July 9, 2013

Gold | July 9, 2013

Did I say the opposite for "my fave husband"? which I dont care for by the way. Just because I stan Beyonce doesnt mean I stan her husband, you re the one embarassing  :rip:

Both are on the same level with those fraudulent deals ...and at least Jay Z sold over 500.000 pure sales the first week  from that deal, ANTI didnt even cross 150k :rip:

Edited by Mystic Boy

7 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Did I say the opposite for "my fave husband"? which I dont care for by the way. Just because I stan Beyonce doesnt mean I stan her husband, you re the one embarassing  :rip:

Both are on the same level with those fraudulent deals ...and at least Jay Z sold over 500.000 pure sales the first week  from that deal, ANTI didnt even cross 150k :rip:

It’s 2018, nobody cares about pure sales.

And you’re comparing jay z’s pure sales from the digital sales era to Rihanna’s pure sales in the streaming era. So desperate to bring the good sis down, im sure anti out sps’ing ww (which is what actually matters in this age) has you fuming. :gaycat3:

24 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

It’s 2018, nobody cares about pure sales.

And you’re comparing jay z’s pure sales from the digital sales era to Rihanna’s pure sales in the streaming era. So desperate to bring the good sis down, im sure anti out sps’ing ww (which is what actually matters in this age) has you fuming. :gaycat3:

At the beginning of 2016, SPS werent that important and pure sales were still a thing (See LEMONADE first 3 days sales...) so your point is irrelevant since I was talking about first week sales.. 

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

At the beginning of 2016, SPS werent that important and pure sales were still a thing (See LEMONADE first 3 days sales...) so your point is irrelevant since I was talking about first week sales.. 

2016 is the streaming era no matter how hard you try and say that it wasn’t :ahh: pure sales collapsed in 2014-2015

16 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Not when her label was harrassing Billboard to count those "sales"  for the first week :rip:https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/02/05/billboard-now-says-rihanna-sold-147460-albums-out-of-1-5-million/

what alternate reality fiction is this?

billboard made it clear they werent gonna count the samsung number from the moment it was announced... nothing changed nor does your source mention rih's team trying to force billboard into doing anything.

17 hours ago, Owlie said:

jesus. you better start learning to read better. He LITERALLY said that Rihanna cuts off the Samsung sales: 

actually this is where it started.

Wait lol. Didn’t Samsung buy 1/3 of Anti’s sales

It actually would be 4X platinum with Samsung's 25 million dollar BOUGHT units.

this is not true :rip: 

OT: Queen slaying

It is true though honey

then you came in

is it? Samsung's first plat is already included in the 3x number

then he came in

ANTI is at 3M units now if you add Samsung it's up to 4X plat , a smash 

which should have been the end of it cause thats pretty simple to understand what he/she meant but then you went

Anti's first platinum certification happened only due to Samsung, and as of right now it's already included in 3x Plat number. We can't add Samsung's numbers once again

which then confused the whole thing. 

4 hours ago, Blue G said:

what alternate reality fiction is this?

billboard made it clear they werent gonna count the samsung number from the moment it was announced... nothing changed nor does your source mention rih's team trying to force billboard into doing anything.

Excuse me ?...... There was a thread about it with an article mentionning her team arguing for weeks with Billboard to count the free giveaways , that had tons of meltdown in the Celebria section back when ANTI was released and caused confusion with those million free copies  :ahh:

Im sure some ATRLers can confirm that and im even sure you remember it too :fan:

18 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Excuse me ?...... There was a thread about it with an article mentionning her team arguing for weeks with Billboard to count the free giveaways , that had tons of meltdown in the Celebria section back when ANTI was released and caused confusion with those million free copies  :ahh:

Im sure some ATRLers can confirm that and im even sure you remember it too :fan:

there was no such thing, there was confusion cause alot of publications didnt know what was happening, jay met with billboard like a few weeks before the album dropped and the deal was announced and billboard came out pretty early on saying they wouldnt count the numbers, even when tidal tried to specify that 400k was in paid downloads separate from the samsung deal billboard said no...

and it stayed pretty much like that... you will be hard pressed to find any source saying her team tried to force billboard into doing anything.

From what I saw once Anti went Platinum without the Samsung deal; she just certified it past that accordingly. It did 3 Million SPS without the Samsung Deal; I'm pretty sure her team, etc. Isn't going to count the Samsung million from here on out. I think that was just promotional hype. It's better that way because people would try to use that against the album's success. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.