Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

177,468 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The well thought out essay about the meaning of the colour blue only to say that her favourite colour is red. To me it would seem odd if anyone wrote that, not just Britney.

These videos her team are clearly forcing her to do are so weird :rip: I hate them all so much.

I finally got around to watching Miley's Black Mirror episode... the Britney similarities are too much to just be a coincidence- what the actual **** :dancehall3:

During the hearing, Britney's father, Jamie Spears, testified about a text message Sam Lutfi sent to Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband, Jamie Watson. In the text, Lutfi said he could help change the conservatorship so that Britney's mother, Lynn Spears, would be put in charge.

Watson then sent the text message to Jamie, who then contacted his lawyer.

Jamie testified that he was upset that Lutfi was attacking his family and trying to "disassemble the conservatorship."

:rip: 

4 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

These videos her team are clearly forcing her to do are so weird :rip: I hate them all so much.

I honestly do NOT think they're forcing her to do those videos... She was just as quirky and eccentric in 2016/17 with her random fashion shows and other videos. We just didn't really overthink it because the circumstances were different. 

Honestly...she's giving me cuckoo soccer mom vibes atm. :rip:

5 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

You see, this is why she hates us. Her team has been trying to paint her as crazy but ‘fans’ like you are helping push that narrative :rip: She’s been posting the same kinda content for the past 3 years and NOBODY said a thing up until #FreeBritney went viral. In fact, y’all lived for these videos. 

When will y’all understand that this is just her personality? It’s no wonder she’s so shy in interviews and around people if people are going to **** on her for it. :rip: 

53 minutes ago, Addicted said:

I honestly do NOT think they're forcing her to do those videos... She was just as quirky and eccentric in 2016/17 with her random fashion shows and other videos. We just didn't really overthink it because the circumstances were different. 

mte Ivan Volkova

6 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

mte Ivan Volkova

hey I love your new song

Btw @Anticipating did you also feel some type of way when she mentioned the flower dresses section in her closet? :drool:

Did she record that with her flip phone lol? When you can see the mirror reflection it looks like a flip phone? I might be wrong tho 

4 minutes ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

Did she record that with her flip phone lol? When you can see the mirror reflection it looks like a flip phone? I might be wrong tho 

Sis the quality of the video should be enough for you to NOT think this is a flip phone...

This is literally an iPhone. Y’all are crazy

ZthW5Qh.jpg

Yall are stupid for not realizing the meaning behind the color caption

that’s all, bye

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Addicted said:

This is literally an iPhone. Y’all are crazy

ZthW5Qh.jpg

I’m blind... I was just curious, I read it on a Knee Facebook group but couldn’t catch it in the video myself. No need to drag me :’( 

44 minutes ago, Addicted said:

Btw @Anticipating did you also feel some type of way when she mentioned the flower dresses section in her closet? :drool:

Omg yes :jonny5:She was so horny when she said it too jonny5.gif And you can see her BUTTERFLY shoes jonny5.gif

27 minutes ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

I’m blind... I was just curious, I read it on a Knee Facebook group but couldn’t catch it in the video myself. No need to drag me :’( 

Omg why did you get suspended queen

1 hour ago, Anticipating said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrTbmWJgmSJ/?igshid=1fvoyu3nelf9y

Y’all (And half the GP) back then: Haha she’s so quirky I love her so much xD

y’all now: She’s CRAZY!!! HER TEAM IS POINTING A GUN AT HER!!! If you stop at 0:34 you can see Lou Taylor in a KKK suit!

not as ****ing quirky as you 

Knee likes this brand

Imagine her wearing these :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Addicted said:

Knee likes this brand

Imagine her wearing these :jonny5:

these are VERY ugly so YES Knee would wear them

5 hours ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

During the hearing, Britney's father, Jamie Spears, testified about a text message Sam Lutfi sent to Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband, Jamie Watson. In the text, Lutfi said he could help change the conservatorship so that Britney's mother, Lynn Spears, would be put in charge.

Watson then sent the text message to Jamie, who then contacted his lawyer.

Jamie testified that he was upset that Lutfi was attacking his family and trying to "disassemble the conservatorship."

:rip: 

Honestly I hate that hill billy. Thqts the dude that kills animals 4 fun ?

Sam>>>>>>>

i need nudes she sends to sam to leak 

14602218-7117491-Carey_would_also_order_

6 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Yall are stupid for not realizing the meaning behind the color caption

that’s all, bye

tumblr_mhz59cdgrM1qdqckto1_500.gif