Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

177,637 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Someone said that Britney deleted the post because it’s most likely a copyright issue. The pap can sue her for using his picture without paying for it. Apparently it happened to Gigi Hadid and Ariana Grande and they were forced to delete it.

Omg yeah I believe that, there were people asking that in the original thread. 

She really gives 0 ****s these days huh :jonny6:

57 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Someone said that Britney deleted the post because it’s most likely a copyright issue. The pap can sue her for using his picture without paying for it. Apparently it happened to Gigi Hadid and Ariana Grande and they were forced to delete it.

This.

Lets not with the conspiracies please y’all.  It ain’t healthy 

Criminal is slaying on YT these days getting over 70k daily views. Talent is winning. :alexz3:

28 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

:alexz3:

:alexz3:

3 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

As much as I support "free Britney" I could never be one of those fans that roots for her retirement :rip: I will literally cry when this happens how could somebody that claims to be a fan be happy about this?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/769052-new-britney-blind-possible-retirement/#comments

she can always release perfumes. i live for them. music, eh...not much. but perfumes, she literally has sold billions of bottles so far :cm:

1 hour ago, lovemehateme said:

Criminal is slaying on YT these days getting over 70k daily views. Talent is winning. :alexz3:

releasing ....that...instead of bops like gasoline or hatlm...k :rip:

32 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

As much as I support "free Britney" I could never be one of those fans that roots for her retirement :rip: I will literally cry when this happens how could somebody that claims to be a fan be happy about this?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/769052-new-britney-blind-possible-retirement/#comments

I see Exhale continues to be a total embarrassment

BRITNEY_SPEARS_ITS+BRITNEY+++CD-365797.j

BRITNEY_SPEARS_ITS+BRITNEY+++CD-365797b.

Do any of y'all have this book? :emofish:

1 minute ago, Anticipating said:

I see Exhale continues to be a total embarrassment

Enough with that "as long as she's happy!!11!!1" bull**** don't encourage it give us a new album bitch :weeps:

Literally, what kind of fan WANTS their fave to retire? Does it make me a bad fan that I'd take 10 more Britney Jeans over no new music ever again? :rip:

Can her team or someone please disable her IG comments? It’s ridiculous at this point. :rip:

1 minute ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Enough with that "as long as she's happy!!11!!1" bull**** don't encourage it give us a new album bitch :weeps:

Literally, what kind of fan WANTS their fave to retire? Does it make me a bad fan that I'd take 10 more Britney Jeans over no new music ever again? :rip:

The gag is that she doesn't even WANT to retire in the first place :rip: She literally said multiple times that she will perform again & I'm not sure why these ******s want her to retire so bad. I guess they want to be edgy?:rip:

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Can her team or someone please disable her IG comments? It’s ridiculous at this point. :rip:

Yes please. :rip: Really hope she isn't reading all that bull****.

5 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

The gag is that she doesn't even WANT to retire in the first place :rip: She literally said multiple times that she will perform again & I'm not sure why these ******s want her to retire so bad. I guess they want to be edgy?:rip:

Exactly! Not to mention in one of her interviews during the Glory era she said "you'll never get rid of me" and that she'd like to do 9 more albums iirc but yet people think she wants to retire :rip:

I feel like those people wanting her to retire are just saying it for brownie points. Like yes it is ideal for her to be happy but stop pushing the narrative that she wants to retire because it's just not realistic.

She’s not retiring without Sugarfall being the single it deserves to be. :fish2:

23 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Yes please. :rip: Really hope she isn't reading all that bull****.

I sadly feel like she does which is why it makes me so upset. 

29 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

I forced my boyfriend to watch FTR last weekend and (as she always has) her words on how performing and her kids is what keeps her going every day, in her still current situation. She loves to work. I have never believed the “forced” BS haters/some fans push.

28 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I feel like those people wanting her to retire are just saying it for brownie points. Like yes it is ideal for her to be happy but stop pushing the narrative that she wants to retire because it's just not realistic.

Pretty much this. This is the same fan base that almost went insane over a 3 month faux hiatus for ****'s sake. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I forced my boyfriend to watch FTR last weekend and (as she always has) her words on how performing and her kids is what keeps her going every day, in her still current situation. She loves to work. I have never believed the “forced” BS haters/some fans push.

I have absolutely no doubt that she loves performing. Just look at that Instagram video she posted last week. It's in her blood. :rip: Performing and dancing in general are like therapy for her.

I don't believe she's ever been forced to work, either. Forced to do things her team's way? Absolutely. The lack of artistic freedom is definitely a real thing.

8 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Pretty much this. This is the same fan base that almost went insane over a 3 month faux hiatus for ****'s sake. :rip:

I have absolutely no doubt that she loves performing. Just look at that Instagram video she posted last week. It's in her blood. :rip: Performing and dancing in general are like therapy for her.

I don't believe she's ever been forced to work, either. Forced to do things her team's way? Absolutely. The lack of artistic freedom is definitely a real thing.

Yeah. That’s my biggest hope for her after everything. She’s beyond numbers and image. When she speaks about never getting her way during the Womanizer shoot :cries:

I hope Britney gets to release the music she WANTS to release, and I won't care if it's crap as long as she actually wanted to put it out

Having been in the game all her life, it's gross how this woman just gets barely any artistic freedom

17 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I hope Britney gets to release the music she WANTS to release, and I won't care if it's crap as long as she actually wanted to put it out

Having been in the game all her life, it's gross how this woman just gets barely any artistic freedom

Shes never releasing music again.

Thicccc queen

2 hours ago, Anticipating said:

BRITNEY_SPEARS_ITS+BRITNEY+++CD-365797.j

BRITNEY_SPEARS_ITS+BRITNEY+++CD-365797b.

Do any of y'all have this book? :emofish:

It's Britney.... omg the foreshadowing. We LOVE cinematic parallels.

4 hours ago, Anticipating said:

:lipton2:

On 6/11/2019 at 1:26 AM, jomarr said:

HUH?

I always picture @Anticipating look like a washed up Gaga pre-2016 and post 2012 because her avi is this:

ratga.thumb.png.f3dcbfe200a6ad337d9bdfed

You're not using HQ avis? :deadbanana4: I always thought you guys were a rare species.

8 hours ago, Goten21 said:

She did exactly that with Glory & I have no doubt she will continue to do the same. Especially if she gets out of the cship.

8 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

It's Britney.... omg the foreshadowing. We LOVE cinematic parallels.

Omg hey queen