175,533 posts in this topic

This would explain why she hasn’t talked about any of the conservatorship or breakdown publicly...well...ever. There must be very strict rules in place set by her team. Remember the time in...i think...2013? that the interviewers started asking personally sensitive questions and the interview abruptly ended?

Also, the recent photoshoot and Britney saying she would be back “very soon” are both inconsistent with Larry saying today that she may never work again. Just saying.

No more chains that you gave me

Enough of pain, now I'm craving

Something sweet, so delight

How can you men stand sleeping at night?

The silly pattern that I followed

I saw my mama being swallowed

By the one, who she loved

He pulled her down, couldn't see up above

Manipulation was his key

He screwed it in, 'cause she was naive

We're not perfect, we must say

But, now I've got to run away

If she does get her freedom and takes all the time she needs for her health and kids...think of the amazing music that could come out of this super dark moment (if she decides to make music of course). It would be the first time Britney was making music as a free human being in ages. That would be so beautiful. I am wishing Britney so much luck and strength in these tough times. 

6 hours ago, Miichael said:

First of all we don't know how legit is this..anyone can sound like Britney ...second is about perception...

When your having issues of course u need to follow some rules...

It's not threat.its how things work... 

I don't know what happened post breakdown but I'm don't think her team threaten her to do things cuz they would know the result would be a mess....

Maybe all of these is to protect Britney from her issues...

I really don't know but her family like her sister and brother haven't said that Britney is in trouble now..

I cannot imagine her whole family being against her...

39 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

If she does get her freedom and takes all the time she needs for her health and kids...think of the amazing music that could come out of this super dark moment (if she decides to make music of course). It would be the first time Britney was making music as a free human being in ages. That would be so beautiful. I am wishing Britney so much luck and strength in these tough times. 

If glory was her baby  and her choice.. probably we won't get any great music..

Make me sucks and so slumber party...

Generally the whole album is very mediocre

4 hours ago, Tempo said:

Is this reliable? I kinda doubt it is true but who knows

"think of it as for the record amplified"

This is a dead giveaway of this story being fake :ace: Only a stan would write this ish

8 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

"think of it as for the record amplified"

This is a dead giveaway of this story being fake :ace: Only a stan would write this ish

Like most of the reports? A source of a source of a source. :eli:

1 hour ago, coddiecollins said:

First of all we don't know how legit is this..anyone can sound like Britney ...second is about perception...

I don't know what happened post breakdown but I'm don't think her team threaten her to do things cuz they would know the result would be a mess....

I really don't know but her family like her sister and brother haven't said that Britney is in trouble now..

Why are you continuously denying things that we have concrete evidence for, evidence which grows and gets stronger every day, and we have Britney saying herself back in 2008 and in 2019?? What is wrong with you? Or are you literally just a troll with nothing better to do?

And I'm not sure how saying that her dad and the conservatorship translates to "her whole family is against her", something that not me or anybody else in this thread or the fanbase is saying so please just shut up if you aren't going to add anything valuable to the conversation and it looks like you aren't

I still can't believe whats happening, Britney is finally getting her freedom :weeps:

I literally have 13 followers on twitter but keep tweeting about #freebritney lmao

27 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Why are you continuously denying things that we have concrete evidence for, evidence which grows and gets stronger every day, and we have Britney saying herself back in 2008 and in 2019?? What is wrong with you? Or are you literally just a troll with nothing better to do?

And I'm not sure how saying that her dad and the conservatorship translates to "her whole family is against her", something that not me or anybody else in this thread or the fanbase is saying so please just shut up if you aren't going to add anything valuable to the conversation and it looks like you aren't

U don't have evidence for anything..everything is just speculation..tmz and blast...

5 hours ago, Auburn said:

I want an official version of this masterpiece so much

same sis, same!

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

So, supposing it's ture, is that Gayle woman nice? I hope she wasn't a shady bitch to her like every other "serious" interviewer has been in the past.

Gale sucks just like Oprah, but I'm pretty sure this entire thing never even took place nnn :dancehall:

18 minutes ago, coddiecollins said:

U don't have evidence for anything..everything is just speculation..tmz and blast...

No sis we have court documents and Britney's words herself :rip: Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself further

I might be crazy but I've watched some psychic tarot reading about Britney that some guy did a few weeks before the court drama, I dont really believe in all that stuff but he was right about a lot of things for example that her mom is gonna be the only person who will help her and stand by her in court, he also spilled tea about Lou Taylor without even knowing who she is etc etc

he also said that Britney will try to comunicate via other people since she cant say anything directly to the public and that we have to keep an eye on songs that may leak during this time cuz everything that leaks will possibly be by her and her team will be pissed off about that

And then Crucify Me leaked some time later and its funny how it fits will all this narrative that is happening around her right now

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

No sis we have court documents and Britney's words herself :rip: Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself further

What exactly Brit said herself except that she is fine via video ? :rip:

40 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I might be crazy but I've watched some psychic tarot reading about Britney that some guy did a few weeks before the court drama, I dont really believe in all that stuff but he was right about a lot of things for example that her mom is gonna be the only person who will help her and stand by her in court, he also spilled tea about Lou Taylor without even knowing who she is etc etc

he also said that Britney will try to comunicate via other people since she cant say anything directly to the public and that we have to keep an eye on songs that may leak during this time cuz everything that leaks will possibly be by her and her team will be pissed off about that

And then Crucify Me leaked some time later and its funny how it fits will all this narrative that is happening around her right now

You are....

Has anyone  bought my prero perfume? I tried it once but I don't remember its smell..is. it good? It lasts?

4 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

It’s obviously her + we know the audio came directly from her lawyer at the time :skull: You’re an idiot 

4 hours ago, coddiecollins said:

Coddie, come on. Stop being in denial. I know we all want well with Britney but let’s look at this out of the box.

I feel like Coddie can literally have Judge Brenda walk up to his door and say this conservatorship is corrupt and wrong and hand him the evidence and he will still be like No, Britney said she’s fine on Instagram 

11 minutes ago, Fayik said:

I feel like Coddie can literally have Judge Brenda walk up to his door and say this conservatorship is corrupt and wrong and hand him the evidence and he will still be like No, Britney said she’s fine on Instagram 

:ahh:

15 minutes ago, Fayik said:

He doesn’t realise he’s as edgy as a spoon 

1 hour ago, TMRA said:

Yeah, this was posted like 3 pages back. I don't really believe these things but i was lowkey SHOOK by the accuracy :skull: