not bad for a girl without talent <3

if 2000 was today she would have like three 200m tours

Rev8
1 hour ago, Ozzy8923 said:

DxdIx5vUYAAaD53.jpg:large

They didn't add the Asian tour

not even the smallest amount proved (9mil) :lipton:

Istan4R

Work Bitch is really iconic huh? Lately it was featured in a Mila Kunis movie, performed on Lipsync Battle and is always going viral on twitter somehow. 

Rev8
33 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Work Bitch is really iconic huh? Lately it was featured in a Mila Kunis movie, performed on Lipsync Battle and is always going viral on twitter somehow. 

Honestly I think Britney has more than 3 classics but they are either too big that her other hits dont look like classics or we are just too far in Stan land that we cant tell which songs are classics if they aren't obvious.

Like..I think that Lucky,Sometimes and Crazy should be deemed as classics too

coddiecollins
17 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Honestly I think Britney has more than 3 classics but they are either too big that her other hits dont look like classics or we are just too far in Stan land that we cant tell which songs are classics if they aren't obvious.

her classics r

babay one more time

oops

slave

toxic

womanizer

its britney bitch

work bitch...

Eternium
23 minutes ago, newrules said:

Oh wow oh wow :eek: 

Istan4R
36 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Yes its like how people try to say her downfall was so big because she started off selling 14 million copies of BOMT then by album 4 she sold 3 million. Like they really expect her to keep going diamond lol. She set the standards so high that even if she has another successful era people wont be impressed 

newrules
19 minutes ago, coddiecollins said:

her classics r

babay one more time

oops

slave

toxic

womanizer

its britney bitch

work bitch...

I don't see 'till the world ends'

Ozzy8923
1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

They didn't add the Asian tour

not even the smallest amount proved (9mil) :lipton:

It’s there. PoM $55m gross is about $25m from Asia in 2017 and $30m in 2018

Rev8
12 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Yes its like how people try to say her downfall was so big because she started off selling 14 million copies of BOMT then by album 4 she sold 3 million. Like they really expect her to keep going diamond lol. She set the standards so high that even if she has another successful era people wont be impressed 

Yea but when u think about it..her after-peak era albums are still pretty good sellers for their respective number of an album
like Blackout (5th):

Spoiler

Peaks-20.png

I mean..some of these artists haven't even released as many albums and the stans don't even care about that
They will be the first ones to yell "but the sales climate!!" but will also go and compare a 3rd album to a 8th..

It's especially funny when I hear that Britney has been going down ever since her debut when I am sure ITZ sold more records than Britney and Circus was another kind of peak of hers since she got to sell almost as much as BOMT? (at least the 2nd biggest era)

Rev8
Just now, Ozzy8923 said:

It’s there. PoM $55m gross is about $25m from Asia in 2017 and $30m in 2018

But the US/EU tour got 54mil alone (Pollstar said they were counting from November 17' to Nov 18' and gave those numbers)
We didn't really get full tour numbers for the Asian tour because her tickets were high, her avg would be at least 1mil and the Tel Aviv one got her 4mil at least? (55k+ audience after all) - but they did tell us that she got 9Mil..

The Residency is at 137m so nothing to look at there..

Ozzy8923
13 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

But the US/EU tour got 54mil alone (Pollstar said they were counting from November 17' to Nov 18' and gave those numbers)
We didn't really get full tour numbers for the Asian tour because her tickets were high, her avg would be at least 1mil and the Tel Aviv one got her 4mil at least? (55k+ audience after all) - but they did tell us that she got 9Mil..

The Residency is at 137m so nothing to look at there..

Pollstar is messed up as hell :rip: They reported nothing from the Asian tour in 2017 at all so I think they literally lumped it into this year's total even though it was finished well before Nov 2017 :ahh: We have official boxscores for this year's shows, except the festivals (Brighton in the UK, the one in Denmark and the one in Texas), and they added up to around $30m so the other $25m has to be from Asia

Rev8
2 minutes ago, Ozzy8923 said:

Pollstar is messed up as hell :rip: They reported nothing from the Asian tour last year at all so I think they literally lumped it into this year's total even though it was finished well before Nov 2017 :ahh: We have official boxscores for this year's shows, except the festivals (Brighton in the UK, the one in Denmark and the one in Texas), and they added up to around $30m so the other $25m has to be from Asia

I know, it's strange :huh:
They were the ones reporting those 9Mil for the Asian tour and I remember everyone being so confused
But yea..maybe u are right..they have a habit in giving wrong numbers..now disorganized too I guess!

slw84
2 hours ago, Istan4R said:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

:clap3:

Rev8
4 hours ago, Ozzy8923 said:

Pollstar is messed up as hell :rip: They reported nothing from the Asian tour in 2017 at all so I think they literally lumped it into this year's total even though it was finished well before Nov 2017 :ahh: We have official boxscores for this year's shows, except the festivals (Brighton in the UK, the one in Denmark and the one in Texas), and they added up to around $30m so the other $25m has to be from Asia

Oh wait so this actually proves that they counted 8 dates for the Asian tour?
Since this says 39 dates when she did 31 for Eu/US tour?
So they didn't report 3 dates for the Asian tour..where the 9.3mil comes from?
Probably wrong but still..

zony111

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out

and scream and shout and let it out 

we sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh

you are now now rockin' with

will.i.am and

Britney Bitch! 

tumblr_me33x0eCaN1qfa7eao1_500.gif

slw84
8 minutes ago, zony111 said:

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out

and scream and shout and let it out 

we sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh

you are now now rockin' with

will.i.am and

Britney Bitch! 

tumblr_me33x0eCaN1qfa7eao1_500.gif

tumblr_n7mvtf2Th01t49515o1_250.gif

BreatheMoi
4 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Val Kilmer :alexz3:

Ummmm he’s being shady wtf, using past tense like bye sis :biblio:

OT: I miss Ms. Britney Spears :sosad:I hope we see her at a soccer game soon or something 

Slave for Brit
2 hours ago, BreatheMoi said:

Ummmm he’s being shady wtf, using past tense like bye sis :biblio:

OT: I miss Ms. Britney Spears :sosad:I hope we see her at a soccer game soon or something 

Well she is not so huge and not working so hard right now.  I can't blame him