Beyoncé: Receipts | 240+ million records sold

Lovett

1 minute ago, cuneytb said:

Well Halo and Single Ladies are getting a huge amount of streams so it's much likely. It deserves too :clap3: 

The song isn't 2 platinum though right? :huh: SPS wise it might be higher + it must have sold a lot before the digital era. 

CIL is certified GOLD. I think that certification is from 2003/2004. :rip: 

But CIL also had Physical Sales, Ringtones, the digital downloads, and massive video+audio streams for the year it came out (and 50SOG bringing some attention to it as well). I saw somewhere it was eligible for 6X Platinum.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoAddams

• Lovett

• Armani?

• trainsskyscrapers

3 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

The song isn't 2 platinum though right? :huh: SPS wise it might be higher + it must have sold a lot before the digital era. 

It should be at least like 5x plat in the US

xQSJ9ca.gif

Edited by igetfilthy

On 3/29/2018 at 2:32 PM, trainsskyscrapers said:

What is the latter album like with SPS? I'm Hoping that Diamond is possible by 2020.

TWOTW was 8x plat back in 2001. The album been eligible for diamond. Back in the 90s albums were crossing Diamond with 7M album sales. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

DIL - 6x plat

B’Day - 4x plat

IASF - 6x or 7x plat

4 - 3x plat

ST - 4x or 5x plat

Lemonade - 3x plat

around 28M US albums (SPS) with 6 albums. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Lemonade could have been bigger in SPS if Bey wasn’t trying to save Tidal. 2.6-2.7M units without Spotify & Apple Music is huge. :clap3: 

14 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Lemonade could have been bigger in SPS if Bey wasn’t trying to save Tidal. 2.6-2.7M units without Spotify & Apple Music is huge. :clap3: 

I think it could've done similar numbers to Views by Drake :dancehall:

30 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Same. Or really close. Bey makes me sick 

54 minutes ago, Destiny said:

No :rip:

It would be 3X Platinum though

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

No :rip:

It would be 3X Platinum though

Where is Views in terms of SPS??

Edited by Destiny

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Where is Views in terms of SPS??

5x plat I think 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

23 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

5x plat I think 

nnn that would've been hard... but her streaming is impressive, 115 million on Tidal alone (in 6 days) is enough to tell us she's as much a streaming giant as Drake, The Weeknd, Rihanna and Kendrick.

And she sold more pure copies than Drake... now imagine with streaming what she would've done. Sorry, Hold Up, 6 Inch, Formation, Freedom and Don't Hurt Yourself sound like streaming monsters!

I don't see why @Armani? thinks this is unreachable..??

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

nnn that would've been hard... but her streaming is impressive, 115 million on Tidal alone (in 6 days) is enough to tell us she's as much a streaming giant as Drake, The Weeknd, Rihanna and Kendrick.

And she sold more pure copies than Drake... now imagine with streaming what she would've done. Sorry, Hold Up, 6 Inch, Formation, Freedom and Don't Hurt Yourself sound like streaming monsters!

I don't see why @Armani? thinks this is unreachable..??

Drake is a MONSTER in streams. No one is passing him.

Plus if Lemonade was on Spotify its pure sales would be reduced by a small amount.

————

4 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

DIL - 6x plat

B’Day - 4x plat

IASF - 6x or 7x plat

4 - 3x plat

ST - 5x plat

Lemonade - 3x plat

around 28M US albums (SPS) with 6 albums. 

Everything else but BEYONCÉ and Lemonade seems accurate. How is BEYONCÉ possibly 5x plat? And Lemonade is only at 2.6M in the US.

26 minutes ago, igetfilthy said:

Plus if Lemonade was on Spotify its pure sales would be reduced by a small amount.

————

Everything else but BEYONCÉ and Lemonade seems accurate. How is BEYONCÉ possibly 5x plat? And Lemonade is only at 2.6M in the US.

There was an article from HDD stating ST was 4x plat, that what was before Lemonade. 

Yes, LEMONADE is a 2.6M units but it’s eligible for 3x plat. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Yes, LEMONADE is a 2.6M units but it’s eligible for 3x plat. 

You really think she shipped out an extra 300K?

The shipments for Lemonade weren’t big.

2 hours ago, igetfilthy said:

I'm not saying "surpass" him... but similar, like... around the same units. maybe 200k/300k less but not as drastic as it is.

On 4/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, igetfilthy said:

You really think she shipped out an extra 300K?

The shipments for Lemonade weren’t big.

Doesn't the RIAA include YouTube streams with the same equivalence as as Spotify streams and Billboard doesn't? I think it may be close.

18 hours ago, JoAddams said:

giphy.webp

Do they have the credibility and enough impact to convince them ? :duca:

29 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Do they have the credibility and enough impact to convince them ? :duca:

BeyLegion has connections with Bey team

Edited by JoAddams

RIAA counts youtube view same as audio streams. 1500 view = 1album

it's probably close to 3m as 2.9~3m ish.

Beyoncé passes Nicki Minaj for the most top 10 hits by a woman on the Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop 

DJ Khaled’s “Top Off,” featuring JAY-ZFuture, and Beyoncé (who is credited as “B” on the track) jumps into the top 10 of Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop chart (dated April 7) with a 13-9 leap, sparked by its 14 percent increase in plays in the week ending April 1, according to Nielsen Music.

As the song clears the hurdle, Beyoncé banks her 30th top 10 and passes Nicki Minaj for the most top 10s among women since the chart began in 1993. Beyoncé first hit the top 10 as featured on then-boyfriend JAY-Z’s “’03 Bonnie in Clyde,” which peaked at No. 3 in 2002. Among the superstar’s 30 top hits, 12 have climbed all the way to No. 1 – another record among women.

Beyonce’s 30 top 10 hits places her seventh on the all-time list. Drake leads the count, with 56, followed by Lil Wayne (54), Chris Brown (48), JAY-Z (35), Usher (32) and T.I. (31).

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/chart-beat/8292040/beyonce-passes-nicki-minaj-top-10-hits-mainstream-rb-hip-hop-chart-top-off?__twitter_impression=true

Most top 10s on BB’s Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop chart by a woman (30 total, w/ DC, 41)

10 hours ago, JoAddams said:

:clap3: With these STELLAR Coachella Performances and a possible streaming release, we'll get to 2M this year hopefully. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.