Amara La Negra covers Latina magazine

29 posts in this topic

amara_la_negra_cover.png

 

amara_la_negra_issue_photo.png

 

amara_la_negra_issue_photo_2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o wow.. she's GORG :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OT::clap3:

People better purchase “Insecure” and support!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate her, but she’s gorgeous  :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's so beautiful but I can't help but laugh at when someone said she looks like a white woman in blackface cause it's so accurate :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Latin America and it's the first time i've heard of a afro-latin person :ace:

She's gorgeous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her skin is one of the best I’ve ever seen! :heart2: 

 

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She's so beautiful but I can't help but laugh at when someone said she looks like a white woman in blackface cause it's so accurate :deadbanana: 

:deadbanana2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She's so beautiful but I can't help but laugh at when someone said she looks like a white woman in blackface cause it's so accurate :deadbanana: 

Her eyes are bigger, nose flatter, face rounder and lips bigger than the average white person. :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

I'm from Latin America and it's the first time i've heard of a afro-latin person :ace:

She's gorgeous

Really?

It’s been a term for years.

(Not being funny. I’m just surprised.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

I'm from Latin America and it's the first time i've heard of a afro-latin person :ace:

 

:rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

I'm from Latin America and it's the first time i've heard of a afro-latin person :ace:

She's gorgeous

You didn't know that there are black people in Latin America, especially in countries around the Caribbean* like Panama, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, etc.? :skull: 

 

Or maybe you mean the term. It's an American term for black Latinos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poor lit. not a fan.

 

2 minutes ago, Priyanka Chopra said:

Her eyes are bigger, nose flatter, face rounder and lips bigger than the average white person. :michael: 

maybe compared to a westerner, not an Eastern European.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She's so beautiful but I can't help but laugh at when someone said she looks like a white woman in blackface cause it's so accurate :deadbanana: 

What? :deadbanana:

 

None of her facial features are common among white people. :rip:

 

OT: so beautiful. Afro-latinos need more representation.  :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Priyanka Chopra said:

Her eyes are bigger, nose flatter, face rounder and lips bigger than the average white person. :michael: 

I mean sure but they're still not as big, flat or round as the average black person. Especially her nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Javan said:

maybe compared to a westerner, not an Eastern European.

Many Eastern Europeans have Asian admixture from Central Asia and even East Asia so they're not really "typical" white to me:

 

olga-kurylenko.jpg

 

e69225de-49bc-430d-8fb2-b9eb21f35bd1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Priyanka Chopra said:

 

olga-kurylenko.jpg

the first one could be Amara's sister if she had dark skin and afro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I mean sure but they're still not as big, flat or round as the average black person. Especially her nose.

Well, the vast majority of black people brought outside of sub Saharan Africa are heavily mixed so it's natural. Most Black Americans, Black Latin Americans, Black Arabs are all mixed with non-black ancestry. :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is disgusting . 

 

She looks amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Priyanka Chopra said:

Well, the vast majority of black people brought outside of sub Saharan Africa are heavily mixed so it's natural. Most Black Americans, Black Latin Americans, Black Arabs are all mixed with non-black ancestry. :michael: 

I understand that but she doesn't have the typical features that we associate with black people. I understand every black person is different with different ancestry so she probably has some non-black in her (especially considering she's afro-latina). I'm not knocking her because I think she's stunning but I just think her features are not usually seen in skin that dark that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bIack barbie tbh:jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Javan said:

the first one could be Amara's sister if she had dark skin and afro.

Yes, and Olga Kurylenko is very non-white looking. She looks Central Asian and can easily pass as Kazakh or Uzbek:

 

Olga-Kurylenko-biography-300-300.jpeg

 

1_62_bond_olga_kurylenko.jpg

 

Olga-Kurylenko-The-Water-Diviner-Madrid-

 

1243409_olga-kurylenko.jpg

 

Look at how flat her face is. If she someone told me she was half western and half East Asian, I would have accepted it:

 

article-2158488-13945CDB000005DC-892_634

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need her to happen. Her artistic name is iconic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

I'm from Latin America and it's the first time i've heard of a afro-latin person :ace:

She's gorgeous

It’s mostly a US thing. I’ve seen mixed raced Latino claiming to be Afro Latino like :skull: those who claim to be Afro Latino tend to grow up in the US and not in Latin America therefore they claim to the Afro Latino title so they can feel closer to black Americans(the culture they grew up with)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Priyanka Chopra said:

Yes, and Olga Kurylenko is very non-white looking. She looks Central Asian and can easily pass as Kazakh or Uzbek:

 

Olga-Kurylenko-biography-300-300.jpeg

 

1_62_bond_olga_kurylenko.jpg

 

Olga-Kurylenko-The-Water-Diviner-Madrid-

 

1243409_olga-kurylenko.jpg

 

Look at how flat her face is. If she someone told me she was half western and half East Asian, I would have accepted it:

 

article-2158488-13945CDB000005DC-892_634

 

 

these are white women :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

I'm from Latin America and it's the first time i've heard of a afro-latin person :ace:

She's gorgeous

Girl... It may not be common in Mexico per say but Colombia, Dominican Republic and other countries have lots of afro-latin people :deadbanana: 

 

OT: Idk her but she looks gorgeous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites