Demi threatens to cancel M&Gs

219 posts in this topic

Anticipating

After being called out for acting cold during M&Gs, Miss Lovato decided to snap on Instagram

5HCllTU.png

DYwHNSLX0AAP6Mn.jpg

Do you agree the good sis Demi needs to try and improve her M&Gs or are her fans doing too much?

giphy.gif

Ari29

Is she really that big to be giving off that type of energy?!? Be humble

ks_dollar

I would pay $1000 to meet Demi so she can call me fat and speak whale to me.

giphy.gif

Lane Boy

Maybe instead of being bitchy about it, she takes notes and tries to fix that for her fans? :deadbanana4:

Like, c'mon sis. She really does charge a huge amount of coin for such a basic ass meet and greet. :skull:

Even giving an OUNCE of effort by initiating a short conversation with a fan would be better than just a smile, a hug, and a photograph.

wesleywalrus

Her M&Gs are pretty terrible. It's like 5 seconds and you're out. I'm glad I've never had to pay more than $12 for one.

IBeMe

Yeah I heard her M&Gs are horrible. Love her but I wish she'd change that a little bit. I think she just feels offended right now. She'll probably fix that!

Taste of Honey

Mess at her really just proving their point. :rip:

VOSS

I've never heard of someone having a positive experience at one... so maybe she should

I think most paid M&G's are weird and exploitive anyway

MAXIMO

I walk in and Demi's there (sidenote: low-key, she had so much makeup on that it wasn't even a "omg she's so pretty irl" more like a "ok she's v pretty but she looks about how you would expect"). I walk over (Demi says nothing, just stands there smiling towards the camera) and the lady takes the (one... lol $500) picture.

Then I real quick turn to Demi and I'm like "hi im bipolar and anorexic and you've saved my life twice tysm you're my idol and inspiration" (she's still just smiling towards the camera, btw, intently focused on keeping the same face so all the pictures come out good and identical). Then she turns her head for a second, looks me in the eyes (still with the same smile), and gives me the shittiest "...ok" ever, then turns back to the camera.

:biblio:

Lyrical.

I'm always one to defend Demi, but her response here was just plain rude and snobby. The fans must not be lying then.

Jackk
5 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

I would pay $1000 to meet Demi so she can call me fat and speak whale to me.

giphy.gif

Speak whale :jonny: ? 

Toxicity.

Aren't her M&Gs like 10k too without the concert ticket :deadbanana:  

Adrz

How very mature of her :clap3:

Hope she continues to show her true colors (even though this behavior is nothing new for her) but I really thought she changed

PrettyHurts
2 minutes ago, Taste of Honey said:

Mess at her really just proving their point. :rip:

tbh

whatever personal issues you have, it's unprofessional to speak to your fans this way. it's just bad etiquette for an artist 

Ishiba_Makuza

Well she should. I'd be terrified to have my vagina flicked by her anyways.

stophittingmedad

i havent heard this song