twenty one pilots break yet another record

shadesofcoolxx

TWENTY ONE PILOTS HAVE BROKEN ANOTHER CHART RECORD

0c0b1d2d.jpg

Platinum selling,Grammy award winning band, twenty one pilots, have spent 59 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot Rock Songs chart, more than anyone has ever achieved to do, this, with multiple songs, first one to take the place was 5x platinum selling hit Stressed Out, which spent 23 weeks at #1 on the chart, after that, the 3x platinum selling hit Ride, took that place for the span of 9 weeks, now, the 4x platinum selling hit Heathens occupies the same spot and has done so for 27 weeks. 

This year has kicked off in a great way for the duo, they accepted a Grammy award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for the song Stressed Out earlier this month, they also received 6 new gold certifications by RIAA, these for album tracks The Judge, Polarize and Doubt, and for the singles Fairly Local, Heavydirtysoul and Lane Boy. Also, their number one album, Blurryface, spent several weeks at the top 10 on the Billboard 200 chart and has not left the top 30 for 91 weeks, their previous album, Vessel, has also spent 131 consecutive weeks on the same chart.

Talent WINNING.:clap3: 

EDIT: As of today, Heathens is now officially certified 4x Platinum :cm: 

Edited by shadesofcoolxx

The longevity :jonny: I hope their next era is even bigger :duca:

35 minutes ago, Zatanna said:

So when does actual talent come to knock them down a few pegs?

Depends on when they release their lead single I guess :flower:

54 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

The longevity :jonny: I hope their next era is even bigger :duca:

Depends on when they release their lead single I guess :flower:

....:rip:

How cute they think they rule the Rock chart. You've only been keeping the throne warm for Lorde, kids.

ReWZp.gif

Edited by Wonderland

Talent and good music breaking records :clap3:

Legends :clap3: 

I like Twenty-One Pilots, but I can't classify their music as "Rock." Most other Rock music fans don't see 21P as Rock either.

17 hours ago, DELE2125 said:

Legends :clap3:

When will "Car Radio" be certified platinum, tho?

ReWZp.gif

it already was certified platinum, on july last year! 

ALSO, Heathens was certified 4x Platinum today, the slayage just won't stop!

kings :clap3:

18 hours ago, Wonderland said:

How cute they think they rule the Rock chart. You've only been keeping the throne warm for Lorde, kids.

ReWZp.gif

I love Lorde so much and I'm so so excited for her new music, but she will be lucky to have half of this longevity, quit trying and let us stan in peace :cm: 

Legends of rock music :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.