Barbra: 152.5 M Equivalent Album Sales

iiSuperManii

The work they put into this is insane. :jonny5:

92 pages of receipts for Barbra alone and ya'll want to claim Mediatraffic is better. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Timber

Amazing career. Her music is heaven too me.

13 minutes ago, Timber said:

92 pages of receipts for Barbra alone and ya'll want to claim Mediatraffic is better. :deadbanana2:

Inflated numbers are so yesterday - hilary duff  :fan:

Nothing Less From The Queen Of Broadway..:alexz:

1 hour ago, Timber said:

92 pages, sometimes more and people still discredit everything from them with a "that's not official. billboard is so i believe them" when they don't have a clue about ww numbers and have been wrong so many times before :ahh:

1 hour ago, Timber said:

33 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

92 pages, sometimes more and people still discredit everything from them with a "that's not official. billboard is so i believe them" when they don't have a clue about ww numbers and have been wrong so many times before :ahh:

Quality Over Quantity though :flower: But their work is Great ngl 

59 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

Quality Over Quantity though :flower: But their work is Great ngl 

Except you have both. You have quantity and then its entire explanation :cm:

Wow,congrats to Barbra!!! What a legendary carreer!!

So now, it's official. The 5 Biggest  females of all time are:

1. Madonna

2. Céline

3. Mariah

4. Barbra / Whitney

5. Whitney / Barbra

Edited by Blue Honeymoon

An actress, director, producer and singer-songwriter who over the years has landed two Oscars, 10 Grammy Awards, eight Golden Globes, four Emmys, four Peabody Awards, a Special Tony Award and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, among other accolades.

All hail Barbra!

So the Top 10 Females of all time are:

1. Madonna

2. Celine

3. Mariah

4. Barbra

5. Whitney

6. Britney

7. Rihanna

8. Enya

9. Adele

10. Shania

4 hours ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

1. Madonna

2. Céline

3. Mariah

4. Barbra / Whitney

5. Whitney / Barbra

Whitney will eventually become #4 because her catalog isn't dead on streaming like Barbra's. The 800k gap will quickly disappear.

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

Whitney will eventually become #4 because her catalog isn't dead on streaming like Barbra's. The 800k gap will quickly disappear.

But Barbra can still release albums while Whitney can’t. Also, when Barbra eventually dies, her sales will skyrocket to the heavens in the US

4 hours ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

1. Madonna

2. Céline

3. Mariah

4. Barbra / Whitney

5. Whitney / Barbra

I'd still say Whitney is bigger.

Barbara is extremely local in comparison and only sold more because she released like 5x as many albums :rip: 

7 hours ago, Timber said:

This is why I don't understand why some people on here dismiss them.

Like, of course their numbers aren't 100% perfect but when it comes to WW figures there's no better source.

9 minutes ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

But Barbra can still release albums while Whitney can’t. Also, when Barbra eventually dies, her sales will skyrocket to the heavens in the US

Barbra can create a lead of a couple millions with what you mentioned, but it will never too much for Whitney to catch up. She has nothing to go against streaming classics like I Will Always Love You, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, I Have Nothing ect, Whitney will win in the long run, for sure.

Edited by Ghiles

She kinds slays all her peers :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, Timber said:

Some people like Mediatraffic better simply bc they love inflating their fave's sales. A lot of times their "real" numbers are underwhelming and they don't like that. :michael:

OT: Insane :clap3:

Edited by Anticipating

1 minute ago, Anticipating said:

Some people like Mediatraffic better simply bc they love inflating their fave's sales. A lot of times their "real" numbers are underwhelming and they don't like that. :michael:

OT: Insane :clap3:

@brainmaniac 

SYEgGDw.gif 

20 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Barbra can create a lead of a couple millions with what you mentioned, but it will never too much for Whitney to catch up. She has nothing to go against streaming classics like I Will Always Love You, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, I Have Nothing ect, Whitney will win in the long run, for sure.

Yeah, I think Whitney will win the #4 place in the long run. But, for now they are basically tied.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.