• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

End Game's free fall is astonishing, I think Mine and Back to December were bigger than this song.

butterflysupreme
16 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Wow. Taylor Swift now has two songs with -5,000 bullets from Reputation ?. Reputation's sales may be higher than Prism's, but Perry had two huge songs from Prism. Look At What You Made Me Do sure doesn't seem like a 3-week #1, but I guess that's because its lack of longevity was so out of the ordinary for Swift. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together fell fairly fast too, but that was nothing compared to Look.

LWYMMD does feel like a 3 week #1, absolutely 

The way that I Miss You and TMYLM are underperforming when they're some of the best songs on pop radio...

5 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

It's just with only 9 weeks in the Top 10, 13 weeks in the Top 40, and going recurrent after just 20 weeks (already below #50), the song didn't seem nearly as big as even We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, which spent 3 weeks at #1 and fell fairly fast. Compared to Bruno Mars That's What I Like, which only had one week at #1, Look seems so insignificant. Havana seems bigger too, and it also had only one week at #1.

As for Swift/Sheeran/Future End Game, its bullet on All Stations + Recurrents has now increased to -5313, as it fell seven spots just today (22-29) at Top 40. Her audience loss for the day, when combining all of the formats, is -4.456, and falling from 58-65, also in just one day. I know with Look, radio stations were supposedly pulling Look to make room for her follow up. With EG, is there a follow-up already in the works? Some of Swift's "stans" have mentioned one or two better songs to close out the Reputation era. But I don't know what songs those are. New Years Day never really caught on at Country either, which is a shame since I liked the song.

10 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

It feels like a half week #10

butterflysupreme
1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

It feels like a half week #10

It was massive come on, at least for the first month and a half

14 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

Absolutely not. It feels like a Top 15 hit at best, á la Me Too/Cool For The Summer

Y'all need to get out more, Look feels like a #1 controversial smasha

butterflysupreme
3 hours ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

Absolutely not. It feels like a Top 15 hit at best, á la Me Too/Cool For The Summer

Not at all ?

On 18/02/2018 at 7:02 AM, brianc33710 said:

Wow. Taylor Swift now has two songs with -5,000 bullets from Reputation ?. Reputation's sales may be higher than Prism's, but Perry had two huge songs from Prism. Look At What You Made Me Do sure doesn't seem like a 3-week #1, but I guess that's because its lack of longevity was so out of the ordinary for Swift. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together fell fairly fast too, but that was nothing compared to Look.

Two huge songs? :skull:

57 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Roar + Dark Horse were both monstrous hits

Oh ffs I thought they were talking about Witness. Why would you compare Reputation to Prism tho lol.

5 minutes ago, XXXO said:

Oh ffs I thought they were talking about Witness. Why would you compare Reputation to Prism tho lol.

Because those two are the albums that followed their career peaks. :michael:

Never Be The Same -

#15 Pop

#22 Rhythmic

#30 HAC

#37 Overall A.I 

:clap3: 

Havana almost #1 on HAC! That'll be the third major format that it has topped after Pop & Rhythmic. 

i heard never be the same on the radio finally last week. i was like "nicotine, brushing me, touching me? what?"

then i saw that her perf on Dancing on Ice also has that line. well, i suppose this radio edit makes it appropriate enough that she could in theory have it covered on kidz bop. 

reminds me of when hailee's starving lyrics were changed for the kids choice awards.

17 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

It was massive come on, at least for the first month and a half

Look had the strongest opening week of any song in months. But it was all downhill from there, and actually accelerated its decline each week.

The Champion randomly debuting on HAC :deadbanana: 

18 hours ago, XXXO said:

I thought the same :ahh:I was like what 2 big songs are they talking about? 

On 2/19/2018 at 0:27 AM, brianc33710 said:

It's just with only 9 weeks in the Top 10, 13 weeks in the Top 40, and going recurrent after just 20 weeks (already below #50), the song didn't seem nearly as big as even We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, which spent 3 weeks at #1 and fell fairly fast. Compared to Bruno Mars That's What I Like, which only had one week at #1, Look seems so insignificant. Havana seems bigger too, and it also had only one week at #1.

As for Swift/Sheeran/Future End Game, its bullet on All Stations + Recurrents has now increased to -5313, as it fell seven spots just today (22-29) at Top 40. Her audience loss for the day, when combining all of the formats, is -4.456, and falling from 58-65, also in just one day. I know with Look, radio stations were supposedly pulling Look to make room for her follow up. With EG, is there a follow-up already in the works? Some of Swift's "stans" have mentioned one or two better songs to close out the Reputation era. But I don't know what songs those are. New Years Day never really caught on at Country either, which is a shame since I liked the song.

So Meant To Be has now cracked the Rhythmic Top 50. I have to say I'm shocked the song has crossed over to there. Even Sam Hunt couldn't reach the Rhythmic Top 50 with Back Road. This has to be a first, unless, like Cruise, there's a remix out there. Climbing on Country and Rhythmic at the same time is beyond remarkable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.