US Airplay Discussion

Kworb

I'm not surprised LWYMMD got put into power on Z100. What baffles me is they only spun it 28 times last week???

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Kworb said:

Z100 does this all the time. Most American pop stations do cause of how their rotation tiers are set up. Why is everyone so shocked by things that are so common :skull: 

Educate them, King :clap3:

All those of you who pretend to be smart, going from just 28 spins to power rotation, no it is not normal and doesn't happen all the time.

Edited by Mediabase

LWYMMD is really is just another BTW in every way. :rip:

Regarding to longest weeks to reach #1, Wiki said the longest is ‘Here’ with 26 weeks, followed by GYHAB and FY with 25 weeks. SCYB reached #1 on its 24th week.

50 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

All those of you who pretend to be smart, going from just 28 spins to power rotation, no it is not normal and doesn't happen all the time.

not you telling to @Kworb he's pretending to be 'smart' :rip: 

No one went against Kworb. Stop the drama. Lol.

Usually songs have around 40 to 60 spins before a station moves them to power. Z100 had kind of given up on the song for the last 2 weeks and it was getting only 20-25 spins per week and wasn't even in the top 25 of the station up until a few days ago.

Obviously the label spends a ton of money on her and why not? She is their biggest name and they are a tiny label. They depend on Swift. If her album flops, the whole label is going to be affected.

Edited by Mediabase

12 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

Usually songs have around 40 to 60 spins before a station moves them to power. Z100 had kind of given up on the song for the last 2 weeks and it was getting only 20-25 spins per week and wasn't even in the top 25 of the station up until a few days ago.

Obviously the label spends a ton of money on her and why not? She is their biggest name and they are a tiny label. They depend on Swift. If her album flops, the whole label is going to be affected.

You really are trying don't you? Kworb explained this multiple times but you keep pushing you own conspiracy theory. Whatever makes you feel better at this point :gaycat2:

20 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

:sleep:  

whatever makes you sleep better at night, I guess. :heart2:  

As if the label needed to do it, lmao, the stations organically put the long-awaited song from the most famous person on thet US on PR, why try to go against the truth?

29 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

Who are we talking about here? Because I'm not so sure anymore.

735.gif

'Speak Now' lead single:

Hot 100: 3 - 8 - 14 - 10 - 12 - 11 - 12 - 14 - 21 - 16 - 23 - 33 - 37 - 47 - 50 - 52 - 42 - 31 - 50 - //

Hot 100 Airplay: 53 - 30 - 18 - 12 - 10 - 9 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 12 - 15 - 21 - 36 - 38 - 48 - 54 - 47 - 39 - //

'Speak Now' first week: 1,047,000 copies sold

Z100 is acting so weird this week, in general. 

Past hits like The Cure and Stay suddenly doubled in spins. Mi Gente got 114 spins last week and now has 27 spins :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, teamlor said:

Z100 is acting so weird this week, in general. 

Past hits like The Cure and Stay suddenly doubled in spins. Mi Gente got 114 spins last week and now has 27 spins :deadbanana2:

Maybe some hunty radio DJs took over :gaycat5:

QueenofCopyPaste
3 hours ago, Jorq said:

:sleep:  

whatever makes you sleep better at night, I guess. :heart2:  

As if the label needed to do it, lmao, the stations organically put the long-awaited song from the most famous person on thet US on PR, why try to go against the truth?

:cm: NOT REALLY

OT:

wonder whats the next #1 after Taylor, PTM better get it then Demi

7 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

Regarding to longest weeks to reach #1, Wiki said the longest is ‘Here’ with 26 weeks, followed by GYHAB and FY with 25 weeks. SCYB reached #1 on its 24th week.

Those are for longest climbs. It took a while for her to chart I reckon.

Edited by Letters From Adi

POP

2 = TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 15799 1750 92.100

+293 Spins

+234 Bullet

+0.984 Audience

Liam lost 500 spins today, the #1 is in the pocket. :1stplace:

QueenofCopyPaste

POP:
4 2 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 15799 14049 1750 92.100

+293 Spins
+234 Bullet
+0.984 Audience

HOT AC:
7 8 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 4003 4211 -208 22.132

-65 Spins
-32 Bullet
-0.083 Audience

AC:
23 23 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 148 164 -16 0.259

= Spins
+4 Bullet
+0.027 Audience

152 Spins from #1, Liam Payne (+806)

#1 on POP tomorrow

QueenofCopyPaste

Rolling effect next week will be INTERESTING. VERY.

1 minute ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

We all perched for that  :gaycat2:

But let us celebrate that #1 first  :clap3:

1 minute ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

The song will perform as Strip That Down is doing now, and what would be so extraordinary?

Every song that goes #1 falls harder the next week, even more when they're not in power rotation anymore (as it's the case for Liam, and that will be the same for LWYMMD).

I bet you'll enjoy it very much though, your life will shine bright !

She got that #1, she did it. YAS. :weeps: 

QueenofCopyPaste
4 minutes ago, WonderstruckFR said:

The song will perform as Strip That Down is doing now, and what would be so extraordinary?

Every song that goes #1 falls harder the next week, even more when they're not in power rotation anymore (as it's the case for Liam, and that will be the same for LWYMMD).

I bet you'll enjoy it very much though, your life will shine bright !

She got that #1, she did it. YAS. :weeps: 

Alessia Cara and Zedd BEGS TO DIFFER my dear...

Why are you sensitive in here? Ya know Im just here for the Kiis right? :laugh::ahh:Oh no need sir, My life is bright as it is atm but hey thanks for the heads up! :D

The moment when it started surging, I knew they were pushing it to #1 right away

QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Don’t forget to mention about the Canada CHR :cm:

#1 future smash radio hit :clap3:

http://kworb.net/radio/

17 =
TAYLOR SWIFT
Look What You Made Me Do
949 -14 -174 +19 4.153

+0.018

HOT AC:
7 8 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 4003 4211 -208 22.132

-65 Spins
-32 Bullet
-0.083 Audience

AC:
23 23 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 148 164 -16 0.259

= Spins
+4 Bullet
+0.027 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
23 30 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 1196 1498 -302 3.150

-38 Spins
+1 Bullet
-0.125 Audience

-500 spins for STD

-400 spins for SH

People will say with next week rolling effect that LWYMMD is obviously payola. But they wont say anything about these massive decreases

I wonder why..

Edited by taylor__fan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.