US Airplay Discussion

Kworb

2 minutes ago, JGibson said:

@LCTV: I've started doing so for some formats outside of the top 20. Next update, it'll make its way to the rest of the formats outside of the Top 20 of each format. 

My bad if that came off bitchy lol.

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, JGibson said:

@LCTV: I've started doing so for some formats outside of the top 20. Next update, it'll make its way to the rest of the formats outside of the Top 20 of each format. 

It's the first time I've seen you writing/replying on a thread. I thought you were a bot :jonny:

7 hours ago, Letters From Adi said:

Adele should hit #1 next week I think

Might become her 3rd this era(6th overall)

Woo! The slaughter! Adele did THAT.

On 4/7/2017 at 8:01 PM, Thickorita said:

I've never seen callout scores as bad as Issues' HAC ones :rip:

PILLOWTALK's first week on pop callouts was... something. 35.2% positive & 9% net positive. They ended up getting better, though.

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

It's the first time I've seen you writing/replying on a thread. I thought you were a bot :jonny:

kii :rip: 

Wow Shape Of You has almost doubled the Audience of the #3 radio song. Mars trails Ed by about 57 M, and #3 trails Mars by about 57 M.

On 7/4/2017 at 9:48 AM, DELE2125 said:

Songs with the lowest burn rates:

3rd Place: Say You Won't Let Go

Runner Up: That's What I Like

Least burned song: It Ain't Me

What does this mean?

15 minutes ago, SoSickOfThatSOL said:

What does this mean?

The songs people are less sick of.

Those three songs are doing great since people aren't tired of them.

1 minute ago, DELE2125 said:

The songs people are less sick of.

Those three songs are doing great since people aren't tired of them.

Thank you!

ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 246 961 ( + 0.705)

THE CHAIMSMOKERS & COLDPLAY: Something Just Like This: 95.703 ( + 1.883)

HARRY STYLES - Sign Of The Times: 20.567 ( + 3.796)

KYGO X SELENA GOMEZ - It Ain't Me: 73.650 ( + 1.316)

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.402 ( + 0.710)

BRUNO MARS - That's What I Like: 192.273 ( + 3.119)

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 68.746 ( - 1.515)

DRAKE - Passionfruit: 30.573 ( + 1.769)

ZAYN - Still Got Time f/PARTYNEXTDOOR: 12.693 ( + 0.805)

I wonder if Ed will be able to top 250M mark. Also, "That's What I Like" will reach 200M in 2-3 days.

Edited by FanOfPop

ZEDD & ALESSIA CARA
 - Stay 57.419 (
          +1.152)

Almost TOP 10 on Pop :duca:

Looks like Waterfall made no impact (which isn't surprising). What IS surprising is the fact that this was the song Stargate decided to pick to introduce themselves to the world. They've made so many gigantic hits in the past; I just don't get it. 

4 hours ago, Grim said:

Looks like Waterfall made no impact (which isn't surprising). What IS surprising is the fact that this was the song Stargate decided to pick to introduce themselves to the world. They've made so many gigantic hits in the past; I just don't get it. 

Totally agree, they were behind some huge hits for other artists and now when it was time to do it for themselves they release Waterall... such a bad move and having two big singers (Sia and P!nk) was only going to give this some initial exposure but it was not going to be enough to actually save it. A wasted collab and a very weak attempt at introducing themselves.

On 4/8/2017 at 3:44 PM, Agenor said:

"Here" didn't enter top 40 on AC, it peaked at #16 on HAC, #22 on Adult R&B and #1 on Pop radio.

Yeah, and AC's refusal to play Here didn't make much, if any, sense.

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.728 (+ 0.326)
KYGO X SELENA GOMEZ - It Ain't Me: 74.669 (+ 1.019)
LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 67.207 (- 1.539)
DRAKE - Passionfruit: 32.388 (+ 1.815)
HARRY STYLES - Sign Of The Times: 24.140 (+ 3.573)
ZAYN - Still Got Time f/PARTYNEXTDOOR: 13.471 (+ 0.778)

CTTR chartrun is such a mess lol

Yay Harry :clap3: 

Is he doing alright on radio? Or is this normal for first week?

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.728 (+ 0.326) :beatfreak:

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 67.207 (- 1.539) :hoetenks:

13 hours ago, Grim said:

8 hours ago, ahdm said:

Totally agree, they were behind some huge hits for other artists and now when it was time to do it for themselves they release Waterall... such a bad move and having two big singers (Sia and P!nk) was only going to give this some initial exposure but it was not going to be enough to actually save it. A wasted collab and a very weak attempt at introducing themselves.

This!! But I think they will bounce back. I've heard they've worked with some A listers ATRL faves :duca:

----------

Top 40: Eight Straight For Sheeran; Bruno Closing In; Chainsmokers 'Paris' Top 3, 'Something' Top 10; James Arthur Top 15; Harris Top 20; Styles Debuts Big

* ED SHEERAN's "Shape Of You" makes it eight straight weeks at #1 on the Top 40 chart
* ATLANTIC is setting themselves up for back to back chart toppers as BRUNO MARS remains in the runner up spot with "That's What I Like," up 2078 spins :clap3:
* A big week for COLUMBIA across the board with eight songs on the chart on some notable moves and debuts :eek:
* The CHAINSMOKERS as "Paris" motors into the top 3, rising 5*-3* and +463 spins
* Meanwhile, the CHAINSMOKERS pair with COLDPLAY on "Something Just Like This," climbing into the top 10 with a 13*-9* jump and +1046 spins
* COLUMBIA also sees newcomer JAMES ARTHUR pushes into the top 15 with "Say You Won't Let Go" rises 17*-14* and grows 718 spins
* The label has CALVIN HARRIS enter the top 20 with "Slide," featuring FRANK OCEAN and MIGOS, up 22*-19* and +827 spins
* ONE DIRECTION's HARRY STYLES debut solo effort "Sign Of The Times" is the top new entry at 29* at +1928 spins
* They also see the multiformat #1 hit from RAG'N'BONE MAN, entitled "Human," enter the chart at 40*
* Other notable moves this week show DRAKE red hot as "Passionfruit" soars 39*-30* and is +1022 spins :eek:
* ED SHEERAN's "Castle On The Hill" debuts at 36* 
* HALSEY's new solo effort "Now Or Never" comes on at 38*

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.728 (+ 0.326)
KYGO X SELENA GOMEZ - It Ain't Me: 74.669 (+ 1.019)
LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 67.207 (- 1.539)
DRAKE - Passionfruit: 32.388 (+ 1.815)
HARRY STYLES - Sign Of The Times: 24.140 (+ 3.573)
ZAYN - Still Got Time f/PARTYNEXTDOOR: 13.471 (+ 0.778)

CTTR chartrun is such a mess lol

is COTH as the second single from divide?

So "Shape Of You" probably won't reach 250M, it slowed down rapidly and now is getting 0.2-0.5 updates these past days so maybe 248M and that's it.

"Chained To The Rhythm", as I have said before, with a little luck may snach 100M milestone in 2 weeks maybe.

6 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Cold could possibly go top 10 on pop radio and is probably going #11 on overall tommorow.

My faves slaying even with their flops :clap3: 

Also does anyone have the full update for Cold since it's red on Kworb? 

It debuted in the top 50 on Spanish with 1.3M audience. So 2.3M - 1.3M = 1M actual update

"Don't Take The Money" is getting massive updates on Alt radio, +93 alone today. It'll be a monster there, hope it can cross over

QueenofCopyPaste

1   1   ED SHEERAN   Shape Of You   19489   19746   -257   133.330

-101 Spins

-114 Bullet

-0.690 Audience

:duca: YES YES YES

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.