This Love certified Platinum; CIWYW & End Game go Gold

mike3009

1 hour ago, Nacht said:

Yes! I Wish You Would, How You Get The Girl, I Know Places, Clean, Wonderland and You Are In Love if I remember correctly are left.

I can see HYGTG and Clean being certified next, those are pretty well loved album tracks

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

I can see HYGTG and Clean being certified next, those are pretty well loved album tracks

HYGTG, yes! It sold over 250K according to Kworb and has solid Spotify streams 

Idk about Clean :dancehall: 

Also, Wonderland since it sold 300K+ and YAIL which has surprisingly good Spotify streams

I guess IWYW/IKP/Clean will be the last

1 hour ago, teamlor said:

This Love :cm:

It's the least streamed song on Spotify from 1989. There was a VS commercial featuring the song that sent it to Top 70 iTunes for like 2 days :biblio:

EDIT: This Love is in a bunch of Apple Music playlists

1 hour ago, teamlor said:

I asked Siri to play a random Taylor Swift song, and it played This Love :skull:

Not Taylor playlist promoting an album track off of 1989 more than her current singles from Reputation :lmao:

Edited by Headlock

1 minute ago, mike3009 said:

HYGTG, yes! It sold over 250K according to Kworb and has solid Spotify streams 

Idk about Clean :dancehall: 

Also, Wonderland since it sold 300K+ and YAIL which has surprisingly good Spotify streams

I guess IWYW/IKP/Clean will be the last

Yeah you're right about Wonderland/YAIL, since they were released as singles on iTunes they have pretty good sales already

I need my certification for Clean :angry:

Lemme go stream it a bit :gaycat1:

12 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Clean deserves! :jonny5:

One of my favs 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.