“Pray” Hits 100 Million Streams

Yog

Very nicely done..

It’s technically still a promo single. :clap3:

All without a video :deadbanana4: Is there any knowledge of him even shooting one? 

4 minutes ago, Hector said:

All without a video :deadbanana4: Is there any knowledge of him even shooting one? 

No...:gaycat2:

Anthem 

:gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, IAMRodrigo said:

Anthem 

:gaycat2:

Sam better hurry with that MV :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Yog said:

Sam better hurry with that MV :celestial5:

I just don't know what to say. Maybe I'll pray...

:fan:

Wait this is a promo single still? So he hasn't released a 2nd single? What's happening lol

8 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Wait this is a promo single still? So he hasn't released a 2nd single? What's happening lol

This era is a mess.. i have no idea what’s the status of this becoming the single, MV was shot but hasn’t been released yet... I think he’s gonna scrap it.

Edited by Yog

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

This era is a mess.. i have no idea what’s the status of this becoming the single, MV was shot but hasn’t been released yet... I think he’s gonna scrap it.

aww mess, messy single rollouts are so frustrating as fans, I still feel sorry for the adele fans for what they got put through with the singles of 25. Hoping he gets the era back on track :hug: 

5 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

aww mess, messy single rollouts are so frustrating as fans, I still feel sorry for the adele fans for what they got put through with the singles of 25. Hoping he gets the era back on track :hug: 

Ugh.. don’t me started, I’m still in pain of how she handled WUTB :biblio:

Sam better get his mess together..

I swear if he does this entire era with one single, I’m unstanning..:celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.