Rih/Bey or Tay/Katy: which collab?

Which one would you prefer?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you prefer?

• Katy/Taylor: “I Kinda Hate You”
    • Bey/Rih: “Dominance”
  2. 2. Which one would perform better?

• Multi #1 smash for Katy/Taylor
    • Hype alone would give Rih/Bey the edge

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Which collaboration would you be more here for ?  And which one do you think would perform better occasionally ?

for fun, you can also post what your hopes would be for the collab (sound/visuals/etc).

I think a fun, Taylor-written, Max Martin produced song with a Teenage Dreamesque production for the Katy/Tay collab would slay my entire existence.

As for Rih/Bey something fierce a la Formation, where they feel themselves, and exert their dominance over us mortals.

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

lol @ the level of cringe that a Taylor and Katy collab would have.

Could be cute if handled well...

The whole “queen” aesthetic would not fit them though, they’d have to go for something else.

4 minutes ago, swissman said:

lol @ the level of cringe that a Taylor and Katy collab would have.

Literally nothing would be more cringey than hearing Bey desperately try and fail to be "cool, hot, hip ;)" on a Rihanna song!!!!

OT: Katy/Taylor >>>>>>>>>

Katy ft. Taylor would spend 17 weeks at #1, end Trump presidency and cure heterosexuality.

So that, obvi. 

Katy and Taylor would smash harder. They both are bigger hitmakers than Beyonce. And Rih did 'Can't Remember to Forget You' with Shakira and it flopped hard. 

Bey and Rihanna’s would smash harder. The streaming numbers alone would be insane.

I am already tired to Katy and Taylor’s beef.

Plus Bey and Rihanna make more similar music than Katy and Taylor.

Rih & Bey's would be bigger as they are bigger names right now. Taylor and Katy are both underperforming 

Bey x Rih

47 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Literally nothing would be more cringey than hearing Bey desperately try and fail to be "cool, hot, hip ;)" on a Rihanna song!!!!

OT: Katy/Taylor >>>>>>>>>

We're talking about a girl who went on a livestream for days and apologized for appropriation before continuing to appropriate and another girl who just released a video where she cast herself as Lorde in La La Land and did not pull it off in the slightest. Neither of them have released something not-cringeworthy in the past year.

I can say I don’t know anyone in my real life that would listen to a Taylor Katy song but everyone in my life would listen to Rihanna and Beyoncé.

Katy & Rih

Any other combination is tacky.

People have been wanting a rihxbey collab for years. Don't think anyone has ever asked for a taylor/katy collab, nor would anyone want it.

39 minutes ago, DIVO DIVINE said:

I can say I don’t know anyone in my real life that would listen to a Taylor Katy song but everyone in my life would listen to Rihanna and Beyoncé.

What’s your community composed off racially?  Maybe that would explain why.  Cause most people I know dont listen to Bey/Rih, so I think blanket statements like these are irrelevant.

That’s my point. This thread would be equally irrelevant. You either like hot sauce or ketchup.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0