5,468 posts in this topic

god I swear I can watch King of the Hill whole day聽

such a classic

1 hour ago, Mr Greenbird said:

god I swear I can watch King of the Hill whole day聽

such a classic

never seen b4. my tv used to be only on comedy central and music channels (when i watched scheduled tv)

1 hour ago, FutureHive said:

never seen b4. my tv used to be only on comedy central and music channels (when i watched scheduled tv)

at least you have聽Comedy Central

I don't think I enjoyed TV shows till few years ago tbh. Mostly watched some Japanese animes and random Korean soaps聽

Divorce season 2 is better than season 1 I think.

btw聽Steven Pasquale (Andrew on Divorce) was my crush on Rescue Me but the time and aging are cruel聽:!ohno: Still pretty looks good tho

3 hours ago, Wicked said:

I didn't see Crazy Ex or ODAAT yet :skull:

I'll definitely leave some bit of聽time to let people catch up but if ur busy聽just rate the shows that you've already seen.

Just finished Seven Seconds on Netflix and it was so good. Regina >>

20 hours ago, Maddox said:

Final set:

-Better Things (S2)

-The Good Place (S2)

-Insecure (S2)

-Crazy Ex聽Girlfriend (S3)

-One Day At A Time (S1)

-Master Of None (S2)

Is this okay with y'all?

Love it

5 hours ago, FutureHive said:

my tv used to be only on comedy central and music channels (when i watched scheduled tv)

I had 'Comedy Central' as well when I had 'Sky Tv', but I used to watch only E! Entertainment, I was addicted, the first seasons of the Kardashians + the spin off like Kim and Kourteny take New York - Miami or Khloe e Lamar (in here they weren't even that famous at the time), Fashion Police,, E! True Hollywood Story + the Crime version and a lot of trashy shows that I loved :jonny:

Then they removed the channel because E! asked too many money for the company to be aired in my country and I cancelled the subscription :'(

While American Tv shows always aired on the main public-free channels in here.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

I had 'Comedy Central' as well when I had 'Sky Tv', but I used to watch only E! Entertainment, I was addicted, the first seasons of the Kardashians + the spin off like Kim and Kourteny take New York - Miami or Khloe e Lamar (in here they weren't even that famous at the time), Fashion Police,, E! True Hollywood Story + the Crime version and a lot of trashy shows that I loved :jonny:

Then they removed the channel because E! asked too many money for the company to be aired in my country and I cancelled the subscription :'(

While American Tv shows always aired on the main public-free channels in here.

i torrrent a lot of **** from Sky TV. looks like an awesome channel.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

E! True Hollywood Story

omg i used to watch this religiously when i was like 12聽聽:jonny:聽The good old聽days :smitten:聽聽I was never into the other E! crap tho.

3 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

i torrrent a lot of **** from Sky TV. looks like an awesome channel.

Yes in here they give you a packet of several channels with Sky Tv subscription (Cinema, Tv shows, Reality, Food, Sport, ecc), when digital terrestrial tv arrived in here they put a lot of free channels also on free tv (this is why I took it off, beside E!), so all the shows are available also in free eventually soon or later.

2 minutes ago, Maddox said:

omg i used to watch this religiously when i was like 12聽聽:jonny:聽The good old聽days :smitten:聽聽I was never into the other E! crap tho.

It was amazing :jonny:

i聽had basic TV so its VH1 for me....聽

10cover_lores_-_p_2018.jpg

"...Table reads would start late as the cast and crew waited on the untamable actor, and when he did arrive he typically hadn't cracked open the script. Schedules would regularly have to be rejiggered, and sources from the set recount tales of Miller falling asleep between takes, leaving cast and crew to nudge him awake. And though everybody involved with the series praises his raw talent 鈥 some even employing the word "genius" to describe him 鈥 many say it had become impossible to predict which Miller would show up on a given day. "There was almost a danger to having him around," says one insider. "He was explosive, and there were moments where you'd go, 'Whoa, that's not where I thought that was going at all, but that was ****ing awesome' 鈥 but it was a trade-off." In the end, all parties involved decided it was best if he moved on."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/silicon-valley-confronts-a-darker-side-tech-culture-tj-millers-messy-exit-1092493

He won't be missed聽:cm:

Are you going to do moreBaskets?

GALIFIANAKIS: Yeah, we鈥檙e gonna doBasketsagain. That鈥檚 coming back. I don鈥檛 know if they鈥檝e let that be known, but that is coming back.

FX didn't confirm yet but this makes me so happy聽:fish1:

This week's production dates including :

Black Mirror S5

Channel Zero : The Dream Door

Stranger Things S3

Hulu project originally from FX - "Less Than Zero" (Greenleaf / Dirty Sexy Money showrunner tho)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10JPvwlaL3Cze9hyqIz5tR45SkeCk4AuSulK2M9rfeRY/edit?usp=sharing

not that good week, again!

On 2018. 2. 22. at 7:02 AM, Maddox said:

Do we know the director for the new Channel Zero?

DIRECTOR: Evan Lewis Katz

On 07/03/2018 at 7:30 PM, FutureHive said:

who is聽Jian-Yang gonna **** with now

Anyone from the 4 nerds are聽good tbh

21 hours ago, Mr Greenbird said:

DIRECTOR: Evan Lewis Katz

Good! Butcher's Block is slaying me rn, the new episode :jonny:聽AHS was found dead

does legion actually have a great plot or is it all just trippy stuff? maybe i'll watch

qyb3s2D.gif

Shooook

June 4th

1 hour ago, Mr Greenbird said:

Shooook

wow nothing stays done these days.

I didn't know His Dark Materials would be a show, following in the footsteps of A Series of Unfortunate Events and Shadowhunters in a YA series flopping in movie theatres so a show being made subsequently.

maybe they'll do a percy Jackson? I know they're trying to do a divergent.

Any Tea if 'Jessica Jones' 2 can be watched without 'The Defenders'?

16 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Any Tea if 'Jessica Jones' 2 can be watched without 'The Defenders'?

Haven't seen it yet but i read somewhere that they're not connected, so yeah you could watch without TD

-

Sneaky Pete S2: So freaking goood! On ep 6 rn

Just now, Maddox said:

Haven't seen it yet but i read somewhere that they're not connected, so yeah you could watch without TD

Great!

Last '9-1-1' episode was another slay :clap3: