Jump to content

5,741 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

FutureHive
7 hours ago, Luminescent said:

Any recommendations for foreign language sci fi/horror shows?

humans

season 1 of les revenants

dark

utopia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine
1 hour ago, Mr Greenbird said:

"Flesh and Bone" on Starz.

I forgot about this show, it was so good :jonny5:

It shound have been a returning show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Greenbird
4 hours ago, Leptine said:

I forgot about this show, it was so good :jonny5:

It shound have been a returning show

I enjoyed that one as well. It was one of my first mini-series watch, I remember? and I was sad that it isn't returning. Oh well it was well wrapped tho

 

Loved how the situation was so ****ed up :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luminescent

On ep1 of glitch & I'm hooked already!

 

5 hours ago, FutureHive said:

humans

season 1 of les revenants

dark

utopia

There's a British remake of les revenants, right? I've seen that but not original so I'll add that, ty!

 

Seen utopia (if it's the British show), seen dark & dropped humans after the first 2 seasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
1 hour ago, Luminescent said:

On ep1 of glitch & I'm hooked already!

 

There's a British remake of les revenants, right? I've seen that but not original so I'll add that, ty!

 

Seen utopia (if it's the British show), seen dark & dropped humans after the first 2 seasons. 

the US remake is called The Returned. never seen it. 

Misfits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luminescent
12 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

the US remake is called The Returned. never seen it. 

Misfits?

Yeah, I've seen the returned. Misfits went to **** after the second season. Why too many plot holes & loose ends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
2 hours ago, Luminescent said:

Yeah, I've seen the returned. Misfits went to **** after the second season. Why too many plot holes & loose ends. 

the specific genre u picked is not that strong to begin with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine
7 hours ago, Luminescent said:

On ep1 of glitch & I'm hooked already!

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Greenbird

This week's update - Including

 

American Crime Story: Katrina

Feud: Buckingham Palace

HBO's Gentleman Jack

new extended dates for "Big Little Lies"

Netflix's "The Eddy"

Channel Zero : The Dream Door

New (earlier) dates for The Spanish Princess on Starz. 

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10JPvwlaL3Cze9hyqIz5tR45SkeCk4AuSulK2M9rfeRY/edit?usp=sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bitchcraft

Started watching Homeland. S1 was good. Idk about this 2nd season tho. I forgot which one of y'all stan it. 

 

gd4nxJp.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive
24 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

Started watching Homeland. S1 was good. Idk about this 2nd season tho. I forgot which one of y'all stan it. 

 

gd4nxJp.gif

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddox
25 minutes ago, Mr Greenbird said:

This week's update - Including

 

American Crime Story: Katrina

Feud: Buckingham Palace

HBO's Gentleman Jack

new extended dates for "Big Little Lies"

Netflix's "The Eddy"

Channel Zero : The Dream Door

New (earlier) dates for The Spanish Princess on Starz. 

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10JPvwlaL3Cze9hyqIz5tR45SkeCk4AuSulK2M9rfeRY/edit?usp=sharing

Do we know the director for the new Channel Zero?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive

almost done with season 2 of lost

cant believe i still enjoy this one a 3rd watch

true classic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Greenbird
Just now, Maddox said:

Do we know the director for the new Channel Zero?

no :chick3:

 

PRODUCER: Harley Peyton - David Kirchner

WRITER/PRODUCER: Nick Antosca

LP: Peter Meyboom

PM: Ellen Rutter ([email protected])

 

this is only info I got. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddox
2 minutes ago, Mr Greenbird said:

no :chick3:

 

PRODUCER: Harley Peyton - David Kirchner

WRITER/PRODUCER: Nick Antosca

LP: Peter Meyboom

PM: Ellen Rutter ([email protected])

 

this is only info I got. 

Oh, then i guess he'll reveal it after Butcher Block's finale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddox

The Heathers pilot was not bad, i like where this is going in general. The funny moments were very corny tho (like the principal being surprised at how fat the dead heather was, or whatever crap the rebellious dude spewed from his mouth)

 

Perched for the rest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leptine
3 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

Started watching Homeland. S1 was good. Idk about this 2nd season tho. I forgot which one of y'all stan it. 

 

gd4nxJp.gif

 

 

Here I am.

 

gd4nxJp.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bitchcraft
46 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Here I am.

 

gd4nxJp.gif

Ok I lied its suddenly good again.

 

gd4nxJp.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureHive

Finally getting around to watching the latest Homeland episode. 

the jury is still out whether this is the season i quit the show

stay tuned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Greenbird

I'm a decade late but finally finished The Wire, OMG what a ride it was. (season 3 kinda bored me) but all seasons were perfect, the show will remain in my heart. 

 

Can't wait to rewatch later this year or early next year, probably can find what I missed.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Greenbird

ugh I hate that I have to worry about ratings while enjoying TV shows :s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites