Most Terrifying Places In America (Travel) Sept. 30
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS) Sept. 30
Poldark (PBS) Sept. 30
Simpsons (Fox) Sept. 30
60 Minutes (CBS) Sept. 30

Need to track your shows?

n9fu3o.jpg

https://www.tvtime.com/

TV Time is the #1 series app for iPhone and Android. TV Time is a global community of TV fans tracking our shows, reacting with others, and sharing the moments that move us. 

It's that shared love of watching TV. Never missing an episode. Reacting to moments with tears, laughter, intrigue or general WTF. Sitting with others, turning to them and saying at exactly the same time - "Wait, what? Chandler and Monica?"

Then the world changed. People's watching habits became fragmented, different. The TV universe got bigger... and yet felt smaller at the same time. Mobile phones, tablets and other devices allowed us to watch from anywhere. Entire series were released in a day. 10 channels became 1,000. TV just kept getting better, and bigger, and better. And more than ever, we wanted to stay on top of our favorite shows. We got enraged when anyone even hinted at a spoiler. And finding our tribes, those like us, to share moments and react to, at the moment we felt it, became so vital, so enriching, so core to our daily routines.

And so we created our own multi-platform, virtual TV tracking community of millions so that we'd never lose, only grow, that emotional pull we shared and loved when we first heard those words - "It's TV Time... 'Friends' is on."

TV Fanatics on TV Time

1. FutureHive
  2. DancingShoes
  3. Mr Greenbird
  4. Pozeidon
  5. Lee!!
  6. Changes
  7. ainadalkaz
  8. Tangane

Inception
3 hours ago, Changes said:

Season 2 of The Leftovers got me staying up til 5AM to watch it. :deadbanana:  

It's amazing, isn't it? One of my all time favorite seasons. Can't wait to rewatch it again before the final season airs.

Pozeidon
3 hours ago, Changes said:

Season 2 of The Leftovers got me staying up til 5AM to watch it. :deadbanana:  

Oh my... I was like that when I was watching the show, such a good tv show. Can't wait for season 3 :duca: 

Pozeidon

Downloading the first 4 episodes of LOST now. I've seen some random episodes on TV before but I'm going to give it a fair try. :duca: 

Mr Greenbird

TCA 2017 Winter Tour Report

Jan 5 - Direct TV
* Kingdom returns May 31

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 7 - Hulu
* Harlots (March 29) teaser

* The Handmaid's Tale (April 26) trailer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 8 - CW
* CW renewed Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends Of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Jane The Virgin, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Jan 9 - CBS/Showtime
* Superior Donuts (CBS) trailer
* The Good Fight (CBS All Access) trailer

* I'm Dying Up Here (Showtime) premieres June 4, trailer released
* Six part limited series Guerrila (Showtime) premieres April 16, trailer released
* Showtime ordered 2 new series "The Chi" and "White Famous". 

The Chi - THE CHI is a relevant, timely and distinctive coming-of-age story and follows a half dozen interrelated characters in the South Side of Chicago. Joining the cast is Jason Mitchell (Straight Outta Compton) as “Brandon,” an ambitious and confident young man who dreams about opening a restaurant of his own someday, but is conflicted between the promise of a new life and his responsibility to his mother and teenage brother back in the South Side. Elwood Reid (The Bridge) will executive produce and serve as showrunner along with Waithe. Aaron Kaplan (Secrets and Lies, The Mysteries of Laura) will executive produce. Rick Famuyiwa (Dope) will executive produce and direct the premiere episode.

White Famous - A co-production of Lionsgate Television and SHOWTIME, WHITE FAMOUS will focus on a talented, young African-American comedian, Floyd Mooney (Pharoah), whose star is rising, forcing him to navigate the treacherous waters of maintaining his credibility as he begins to cross-over toward becoming “white famous.” The series will be written and executive produced by Kapinos, and executive produced by Foxx, who will guest star in a recurring role. Megalyn Echikunwoke (CSI: Miami, HOUSE OF LIES) plays Floyd’s ex-girlfriend “Sadie,” the love of his life and the mother of his son. Utkarsh Ambudkar (The Mindy Project) plays “Malcolm,” Floyd’s frustrated agent who wants his client to do whatever it takes to make it big. Jacob Ming-Trent (Feed the Beast) and Lonnie Chavis (This is Us) also star. Stephen Tobolowsky (The Goldbergs) guest stars in the series’ pilot.

Jan 10 - Freeform/ABC
* Baby Daddy and Young & Hungry (Freeform) returns March 13
* The Fosters (Freeform) renewed for season 5
* Freeform ordered new Cosmopolitan magazine drama "The Bold Type", coming 2017 Summer.
* Beyond (Freeform) renewed for season 2

The Bold Type - The show reveals a glimpse into the OUTRAGEOUS lives and loves of those responsible for the global women's magazine Scarlet. The rising generation of Scarlet women leans on one another as they find their own voices in a sea of intimidating leaders. Together they explore sexuality, identity, love and fashion.

* When We Rise (ABC) debuts Feb 27 and it's 4 nights event (2 hours for each)
* Time After Time (ABC) gets 2 hours premiere on March 5
* The Catch (ABC) returns March 9
* American Crime (ABC) returns March 12
* Imaginary Mary (ABC) will get special premiere on March 29 on post-The Goldbergs slot, regular premiere debut on April 4.
* 3 hours event Dirty Dancing will be aired on May 24
* New trailer for The Catch, American Crime, Imaginary Mary, Time After Time

Jan 11 - FOX

* Empire renewed for season 4
* The Mick got 4 more episodes - Season 1 will have 17 episodes.
* Premiere/Return date announced via press:

TIME-TRAVEL COMEDY “MAKING HISTORY” PREMIERES SUNDAY, MARCH 5
NEW UNSCRIPTED SERIES “KICKING & SCREAMING” DEBUTS THURSDAY, MARCH 9
EVENT SERIES “SHOTS FIRED” LAUNCHES WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, FOLLOWED BY THE SPRING PREMIERE OF “EMPIRE”
"PRISON BREAK” RETURNS TUESDAY, APRIL 4

Spring Returns for Other FOX Series Include: 
THE LAST MAN ON EARTH: Sunday, March 5
BROOKLYN NINE-NINE: Tuesday, April 11
GOTHAM: Monday, April 24
LUCIFER: Monday, May 1

* New trailer for upcoming series - 24: Legacy, APB, Making History, Shots Fired, Prison Break.

Jan 12 - FX

* Premiere date announced:

Feud - Sunday 5th March 10px
The Americans - Tuesday March 7th 10pm
Archer - Wednesday 5th April 10pm

* Atlanta season 2 delayed till 2018 - but Donald Glover made production deals with FX.

* American Horror Story renewed for 2 more season. (till 9)

Jan 13 - Cable

* TV Land ordered "Heathers" reboot as series. 
* TV Land's new Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone comedy "Nobodies" got season 2 before debut.
* Crackle renewed "StartUp" for season 2.
* National Geographic channel renewed "Mars" for season 2.
* Spike TV's Stephen Hawking "The Mist" adoption debuts June 22, will have same concept but totally different storyline and characters.

Jan 14 - Cable

* TruTV ordered untitled Amy Sedaris series for 10 episodes first season.
* Epix announced new Ray Romano & Chris O'Dowd series "Get Shorty" debuts upcoming Fall.
* TNT renewed "Good Behavior" for season 2.
* The Alionist coming to TNT this fall, Dakota Fanning to star period thriller.
* Game Of Thrones (HBO) - season 8 episodes order still TBD
* IFC announced Brockmire will debut April 5
* IFC renewed Portlandia for eighth/final season.
* AMC announced premiere dates - "Better Call Saul" returns April 10, "Into The Badlands" returns March 19, new western drama "The Son" debuts April 8

Jan 17 - NBCU Cable

* USA ordered new Jessica Biel starring anthology series "The Sinner" as series.

* E!'s second scripted series "The Arrangement" debuts March 5.

Jan 18 - NBC

* This Is Us renewed for 2nd, 3rd season.
* New trailer for upcoming/returning series : Chicago Justice, Great News, Powerless, Trial & Error and Shades Of Blue.

Mr Greenbird

And some recent news after TCAs:

House Of Cards returns May 30, just in time for Emmys.

ABC launched 6 episodes web series for Scandal. 

"Good Omens" book got TV adoption by Amazon.

Amazon's Sneaky Pete renewed for season 2.

New Amazon comedy "I Love Dick" debuts on May 12. :

Adapted from the cult classic, I Love Dick—referred to as “the most important book about men and women written in the last century" (Emily Gould, The Guardian)—is set in a colorful intellectual community in Marfa, Texas. Chris (Kathryn Hahn, Transparent) and Sylvere (Griffin Dunne, Dallas Buyers Club) arrive in Marfa when Sylvere is offered a fellowship to finish a book he's been writing on the Holocaust. When they meet Dick (Kevin Bacon, The Following), he taunts their imaginations and upends their preconceptions about love and monogamy. An exploration of the female gaze and how we tell stories about love and desire, I Love Dick charts the evolution of a marriage, the awakening of an artist and the deification of a writer named Dick. I Love Dick is executive produced by Jill Soloway (Transparent), Andrea Sperling (Transparent), and Sarah Gubbins (Ten Aker Wood).

Mr Greenbird
9 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Thanks @Mr Greenbird

I lost the banner for good since my image host went down, gonna make another one.

np

better add some premiere dates also :)

Maddox

Hey guys so i finished Power and Angie now became the new Skyler didn't she... Anyway season 3>>>> The other two.

-The Good Place was AMAZING, can't wait for season 2

-Sherlock was a Mess, honestly **** Mary...

-Taboo is still samey boring...

-Sneaky Pete is cute, just finished episode 2 

-Can someone pls recommend their favorite season or a guide for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, thanks.

Mr Greenbird
12 minutes ago, Maddox said:

-Can someone pls recommend their favorite season or a guide for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, thanks.

Just start from season 1, the show is worth it

Maddox
5 minutes ago, Mr Greenbird said:

Just start from season 1, the show is worth it

Thanks !

--

The mixed reception for The Young Pope kinda shocked me :deadbanana: I blame HBO for this.

Wicked
19 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Hey guys so i finished Power and Angie now became the new Skyler didn't she... Anyway season 3>>>> The other two.

-The Good Place was AMAZING, can't wait for season 2

-Sherlock was a Mess, honestly **** Mary...

-Taboo is still samey boring...

-Sneaky Pete is cute, just finished episode 2 

Off-topic: Quotes looks disgusting...

OT: The Good Place finale floored me. :skull:

I finished Sneaky Pete, it's so good. :jonny: 

Mr Greenbird

I'm oddly hyped with this, Visuals look so good and NG's first scripted series - that thing gets more points from me! 

Wicked

Oh yeah, while the forum was offline:

- I binge watched Transparent. S2 > S1 > S3. Maura is annoying. Great show.

- Sneaky Pete's first season was very good/lightly great, the PUNCH of episode 8+9 is amazing. If you liked Justified you should watch this (same creator)

- Watched a show called Chewing Gum, it's great.

Mr Greenbird

Eh, I watched various things - but mostly Nip/Tuck and Hell On Wheels. Both are very addicting.

BadMonster

So what's this thread for? Promoting new TV-series? Please enlighten me! :) 

I take it most shows have their own thread to be discussed in, right?

Playa Playa
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

So what's this thread for? Promoting new TV-series? Please enlighten me! :) 

I take it most shows have their own thread to be discussed in, right?

Shows we are currently binge-watching, shows were are anticipating, TV news in general, etc. 

Just overall discussion about television. You can talk about shows that have their own thread or go there for a more in-depth discussion, and then some shows like Sneaky Pete won't have their own thread since it's a bit unknown. Spoilers would have to be used here even if the episode has aired too.

BadMonster
2 minutes ago, Playa Playa said:

Shows we are currently binge-watching, shows were are anticipating, TV news in general, etc. 

Just overall discussion about television. You can talk about shows that have their own thread or go there for a more in-depth discussion, and then some shows like Sneaky Pete won't have their own thread since it's a bit unknown. Spoilers would have to be used here even if the episode has aired too.

Thanks! So anyone going to watch the new season of 24?! I can't wait, it'll air right after the Super Bowl :duca: \

I watched EastSiders on Netflix, it's 10 to 15 minute episodes about a gay couple trying to figure things out. Also binge watched Rita (S1-3), Chewing Gum (S1), A Series of Unfortunate Events (S1), and ODaaT (S1). ODaaT is amazing and should be renewed asap, as well as Rita!