Jump to content

271 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Whale Tongue
7 minutes ago, ABEL-o-matic said:

We'll just say, I live in the GTA and it is what it is.

I grew up in Oakville. :eli: I'm so sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

Windsor, ON :heart2:

 

how has the weather been for everyone? It's been super warm here for February, we just set records this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dairyman2001

Hi fellow Canadians :heart2:

 

3 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Windsor, ON :heart2:

 

how has the weather been for everyone? It's been super warm here for February, we just set records this weekend

I'm from Vancouver and we've been getting snow for the first time in years and our whole city just shuts down :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
4 minutes ago, dairyman2001 said:

Hi fellow Canadians :heart2:

 

I'm from Vancouver and we've been getting snow for the first time in years and our whole city just shuts down :rip:

I have some friends in Vancouver. Everyone says it's amazing, I want to visit soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cute
11 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Windsor, ON :heart2:

 

how has the weather been for everyone? It's been super warm here for February, we just set records this weekend

from Ontario as well the GTA region!! It has actually been super hot but currently its 1 degrees 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cute

 

21 minutes ago, IlianVargas said:

Ottawa 

Ottawa is so lovely! It was actually my first time there this past weekend visiting some friends who go to uOttawa !! A  lot of shawarma places 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
U4EA
25 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Windsor, ON :heart2:

 

how has the weather been for everyone? It's been super warm here for February, we just set records this weekend

I was in Windsor for an all-too-brief period of time several years ago. You live in a good city. Jackson Park is beautiful.

 

In BC now, where it has been very cold this winter. But I can stretch myself in terms of tolerance for a few months since I know the summer will be amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
Just now, U4EA said:

I was in Windsor for an all-too-brief period of time several years ago. You live in a good city. Jackson Park is beautiful.

 

In BC now, where it has been very cold this winter. But I can stretch myself in terms of tolerance for a few months since I know the summer will be amazing!

Thanks, I can't wait to leave :deadbanana3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cute

who wants to go on a road trip across the country? I feel like I have not seen enough of Canada other than Ontario and Quebec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
1 minute ago, Cute said:

who wants to go on a road trip across the country? I feel like I have not seen enough of Canada other than Ontario and Quebec

when I drove from Alberta to Ontario, the only worthwhile part was Northern Ontario tbh, the rest was boring and FLAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
U4EA
2 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Thanks, I can't wait to leave :deadbanana3: 

Ha! Well I was practically neonatal at the time, so maybe my standards were low. But where would you like to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
U4EA

Yes, the prairies get old fast. The skyline is gorgeous at night, though, since those planes are so freaking flat that you can see everything as the sun sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
14 minutes ago, U4EA said:

Ha! Well I was practically neonatal at the time, so maybe my standards were low. But where would you like to go?

I like it here but I'm tired of it, I've been here my entire life.

 

My bf lives in NYC so that's the prospective place! :alexz3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
U4EA
12 minutes ago, Auburn said:

I like it here but I'm tired of it, I've been here my entire life.

 

My bf lives in NYC so that's the prospective place! :alexz3: 

Um, yeah, okay, hi, traitor!

 

No, NYC is totally one of the fantasies for me as well! Poor Windsor. :cupid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
5 minutes ago, U4EA said:

Um, yeah, okay, hi, traitor!

 

No, NYC is totally one of the fantasies for me as well! Poor Windsor. :cupid:

I knooowww but I'll always remain that Canada > the US

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites