Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

51 posts in this topic

Is not available in my country and I almost never have sex anyway lol do yoi take it? Is it true it makes u feel dizzy/seasick?

1 minute ago, chilicheese01 said:

No because I care about my kidneys.

pls explain?

6 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

pls explain?

Long term use can result in a loss of kidney function. Look it up!

1 minute ago, chilicheese01 said:

Long term use can result in a loss of kidney function. Look it up!

Ill stick to abstinence and condoms  

No

Don't you have to take it everyday for it to be effective? There's already so much work to do as a bottom in preparation, I don't want to have to pop that pill daily especially when I don't even hook up that often

yes and i love it hunney. i've taken probably like... a hundred loads, in the year and a half i been on it and i still don't have HIV. and i've had no side effects from it whatsoever, my kidney/liver function has not been affected. they test you for everything every 3 months so any potential organ or std issues will be promptly addressed and dealt with.

EDIT: i also must add that i pay ZERO dollars for prep, my insurance covers it almost entirely. the remaining 50 dollar copay at the pharmacy is covered by my GILEAD co-pay card, leaving my out of pocket costs for the actual meds at zilch. 

the only expense i pay for with prep is the doctor office copay to see the infections disease doctor every 3 months. so for all intents and purposes "the prep experience" costs me about 200 bucks a year

1 hour ago, Ina Garten said:

yes and i love it hunney. i've taken probably like... a hundred loads, in the year and a half i been on it and i still don't have HIV. and i've had no side effects from it whatsoever, my kidney/liver function has not been affected. they test you for everything every 3 months so any potential organ or std issues will be promptly addressed and dealt with.

This right here was a lil much, LOL.

1 hour ago, mandomantecado said:

Isn’t it super expensive? 

I think health insurance in the USA give them for free or Lower costs  :cm:... there should be non profit organizations that provide them for free.

6 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

I think health insurance in the USA give them for free or Lower costs  :cm:... there should be non profit organizations that provide them for free.

Which USA is this? :huh:

I wish it were more widely accessible and covered by insurance

but anyhow it doesn't mean condoms shouldn't be worn as other STDs exist... :rip: 

2 hours ago, chilicheese01 said:

No because I care about my kidneys.

do you advocate just for condoms

that's a very valid concern, imo

2 hours ago, Ina Garten said:

What other STDs have you caught?

I've taken probably like... a hundred loads, in the year and a half i been on it and i still don't have HIV.

7PEkh.thumb.jpg.77a980131aaf43fb7744524a

No, but I should, my insurance covers it but I'm an idiot and I hate going to the doctor. 

yes and i love it hunney. i've taken probably like... a hundred loads, in the year and a half i been on it and i still don't have HIV.

slay, mamaw! missed u

13 minutes ago, Track10 said:

What other STDs have you caught?

gonorrhea and chlamydia, both rectally and pharyngeally 

4 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

At least they're curable! Glad you didn't say herpes.

7PEkh.thumb.jpg.77a980131aaf43fb7744524a

11 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

You can get chlamydia & gonorrhea rectally... learn something new everyday :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Melvin said:

This right here was a lil much, LOL.

lol! when i first read it i assumed 100 loads was like ephuinism for 100 doses of prep but then realized lol