Kworb: "Love" - 36k

josesuxx

not fair, she didn't have full week to sell and no promos

00e987e54135441e1b82f04f3c3e698b.gif

25 minutes ago, umich said:

Those are good #s though. Maybe BB will give her a boost and say that it sold 200,000 instead.

let High by the Beach live!

but lmao was anyone actually expecting blockbuster numbers for Lana? this is perfectly respectable for her and i'm happy tbh

Good for her standards.

I don't really expect it to be a huge commercial success I'm just glad that she's not bothered and the video + song are great

I have literally no expectations when it comes to lana's sales and honestly she doesn't care. Literally she doesn't care.

Edited by Reza

i don't understand if i'm in a drag or praise thead :deadbanana: i mean in an age when huge supertars like Katy only manege to sell 100k for a lead, an indie artist like Lana selling more than a third of it it's impressive isn't it?

God I miss when sales weren't absolute **** :weeps: 

:clap3:. Hope she's able to promote it, people deserve to hear this song.

She doesn't promote. She doesn't even send her music to radio. You can't really bomb commercially if you aren't trying.

OT: Still, it deserves 300k+

I mean she hasnt really been a good seller 

It's good for her standards and the rush release.

It's actually decent. CTTR was supposed to open up with 50k without the Grammy's effect and Lana has like 1.5 days less of sales.

It's a good outcome all in all.

Girl lets be honest here, she didnt even had any promo besides 2 posters and a rush release with some twitter and instagram youtube links. And the fact that this was released 2 days ago I say it's pretty decent so far. Lets wait until the end of the week.  

10 minutes ago, castle13 said:

I mean she hasnt really been a good seller 

She hasn't ever really tried. "Videogames" and "Young And Beautiful" have both sold over 1M copies and that's with zero airplay.

Her best selling song is "Summertime Sadness" with 2,3M and that's because it had a remix that Lana doesn't even like. :rip:

This debut is not far from HBTB when considering the sales decline in general.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.