Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why is it hard to find a guy who isn't messy?

18 posts in this topic

Jude

and by "messy" I mean those guys who don't neglect:

- cutting their nails when it's already freaking long

-fixing their bed

-putting their rubbish in the appropriate place (you know where it is, right?)

- washing, or at least rinsing the dish they used for eating (I don't mind washing your own dishes but at least throw away the chicken bones and don't let stains get hard on it)

-organizing your own stuff in the living room(I mean at least do that at least once a week because if not I end up doing it for you)

-doing other basic proper hygiene

I've had a lot of male roommates before and now, but none of them are as hygienic as me. I guess I will end up with a woman since most of my girl friends care a lot about proper hygiene. It's easier to work with them when it comes to cleaning up and proper hygiene. :'(

Thuggin

Whew, I can relate. My sophomore year of college we got fruit flies because my roommates left food and garbage all over the place. Like how hard is it to clean up after yourselves?

RryALlk.thumb.jpg.4321896c20de2e91d9aa66

Jude
Just now, Thuggin said:

Whew, I can relate. My sophomore year of college we got fruit flies because my roommates left food and garbage all over the place. Like how hard is it to clean up after yourselves?

Ugh, I HATE those kind of gross guys. :biblio:

Scotland

I do all of those. I hate messiness. 

No one wants me though.

Rafael C

GIRL I RELATE TO THIS ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL. And to answer your question: I don't know. BUT DM ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT.

Jude
8 minutes ago, Rafael C said:

GIRL I RELATE TO THIS ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL. And to answer your question: I don't know. BUT DM ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT.

Sure. :)

May
21 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

!! I’m going through the exact same thing , do you know how to get rid of the flies?

my uni put me with 2 of the GROSSEST straight guys ever. I visited home for 2 months over Xmas break and came back to find they had left a bowl of pasta on the side for the entire 2 months, you can’t even imagine the amount of mold on it.. we got a fruit fly infestation from it and they’re still here no matter how many times I clean!

In fact they were SO messy that they both got evicted last week, you have to be REALLY next level messy for that to happen. it’s nice that I live alone now because it’s super clean but the flies just won’t go away :’( 

Thuggin
Just now, May said:

!! I’m going through the exact same thing , do you know how to get rid of the flies?

my uni put me with 2 of the GROSSEST straight guys ever. I visited home for 2 months over Xmas break and came back to find they had left a bowl of pasta on the side for the entire 2 months, you can’t even imagine the amount of mold on it.. we got a fruit fly infestation from it and they’re still here no matter how many times I clean!

In fact they were SO messy that they both got evicted last week, you have to be REALLY next level messy for that to happen. it’s nice that I live alone now because it’s super clean but the flies just won’t go away :’( 

Try filling cups with vinegar and putting plastic wrap over the tops of the cups. Then put rubber bands around the plastic wrap to hold it in place and poke little holes in the plastic wrap on top of the cups. And finally put the cups in different rooms and just wait for the flies to get trapped in the cups.

stophittingmedad

u havent see anytihng until youve lived with a male raccoon! we are durty

Walt Disney

cause str8 men are unhygienic trash no offense

Jude
8 minutes ago, Aion said:

cause str8 men are unhygienic trash no offense

Ugh I'm starting to believe this now,  sadly. :'(

Jude
15 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

u havent see anytihng until youve lived with a male raccoon! we are durty

Y'all better...

tumblr_n9t9vxvTJg1tvrv2to1_500.gif

Jude
25 minutes ago, May said:

Did you report them?  Hihihi. 

May
2 minutes ago, Jude said:

Did you report them?  Hihihi. 

we had an inspection and when the Uni saw that they had thrown about 30 bin bags into the garden and that every single room in the house looked like a war zone except for my bedroom which was pristine, they evicted them and fined them for cleaning charges :rip: I did have to prove that none of the mess was my fault tho

Jude
3 minutes ago, May said:

we had an inspection and when the Uni saw that they had thrown about 30 bin bags into the garden and that every single room in the house looked like a war zone except for my bedroom which was pristine, they evicted them and fined them for cleaning charges :rip: I did have to prove that none of the mess was my fault tho

Wow,  you'd gone through a lot. :rip:

Glad you're now okay. 

highwayuni

Men are trash themselves so

Kiel D-01

I know, I had to train my bf to be more hygienic.

Can't_M!ss_This

I have anal tendencies about being clean and orderly. I think most guys aren’t brought up to clean after themselves. They either have a mother to do it and then a girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/whatever. Although, as somebody who worked for 4 years as a repairman for after college students moved out, I can say that women are just as messy if not more so. Maybe not old food but certainly with clutter and leaving a place a mess. The worst of it was students from out of the country. They demolish their living spaces. One even left an HDTV behind and boxes upon boxes of boxes from boutique stores like Chanel and those places. I guess they’re living off daddy’s money and know they’re leaving the country so they don’t care 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0