Pharrell: AG4 is Purposeful pop

94 posts in this topic

Thuggin

At least we'll get ha Tsunami

EiDBQqs.gif

Thuggin

Ariana is officially indie ladies. No lashings from here on forward.

go6l0dc.jpg

Caesar
12 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

At least we'll get ha Tsunami

EiDBQqs.gif

a.k.a ha best song on ha discography

EiDBQqs.gif

DK111
59 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Miss Grande, I am here for you and support you, but dont  you give me an album full of Manchester inspired tracks. I am happy the tragedy has touched your heart, and you have grown closer to God because of it, but I need to some bops to shimmy and shake to, yes I do. I need trumpets like in your succesful song, Problem with Chinese icon Jessie Jing and Miss Iggy. Yes that is what I want more of. And no, them trumpets better not be no damn trumpets from heaven, like we will hear when JESUS returns to Earth, no that is not the trumpets I want. Miss Beyonce already did angelic music with Halo, yes she did. Bleeding Love was the better original, no shade to Miss Bey, but the public already has their angelic song. now we need a trumpet banger that I can get down to (classy of course, cause I was brought up with MORALS and values..the same values Miss Maraj and Miss Fenty were taught on the streets of the Carribbean before they crossed shark infested Carribean waters into America). that is what i want

tumblr_inline_nyrnp5O1Eu1t35eb9_500.gif

Floraholique

I KNEW PHARRELL WAS GOING TO **** THIS UP!!!!!!

He’s ruined everything he touches since Gwen’s second solo album :biblio:

Ryanicorn
1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Miss Grande, I am here for you and support you, but dont  you give me an album full of Manchester inspired tracks. I am happy the tragedy has touched your heart, and you have grown closer to God because of it, but I need to some bops to shimmy and shake to, yes I do. I need trumpets like in your succesful song, Problem with Chinese icon Jessie Jing and Miss Iggy. Yes that is what I want more of. And no, them trumpets better not be no damn trumpets from heaven, like we will hear when JESUS returns to Earth, no that is not the trumpets I want. Miss Beyonce already did angelic music with Halo, yes she did. Bleeding Love was the better original, no shade to Miss Bey, but the public already has their angelic song. now we need a trumpet banger that I can get down to (classy of course, cause I was brought up with MORALS and values..the same values Miss Maraj and Miss Fenty were taught on the streets of the Carribbean before they crossed shark infested Carribean waters into America). that is what i want

:clap3::clap3:

gxnesis
1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

i- :rip:

OT: pharrell i had faith in you :'(

Jack!

I mean, this is gonna sound bad, but anything she releases is gonna smash in the UK now she's a treasure here. I hope they don't act lazy.

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

who said that?

G.U.Y. Gaga

Tinashebanks

:emofish: not him jinxing her already

KKCuteCat

I'm so ready for her upcoming #100 hits :clap3:

bedtimestory

..did he even say that?

ifeelitboy

After listening to what Pharrell did for JT's new album. Good luck, Ms. Grande.

Not purposeful pop again. get ready for another Witness era.

Nick_317

Didn't Ari just go blonde?

I'll say that's the first step.