Beyoncé Flashmob in Jamaica for #InternationalWomensDay18

18 posts in this topic

 

Global anthem "Run the World (Girls)" and it's never ending impact. :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are Beyoncé related events all over the world and will be untill the end of times since she is the QUEEN of WOMEN MOVEMENTS. when will the others

 

original.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Legend

Run the World is so iconic 

 

original.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ronaldé said:

There are Beyoncé related events all over the world and will be untill the end of times since she is the QUEEN of WOMEN MOVEMENTS. when will the others

 

original.gif

 

Never. She is the Queen and the most impactful artist of our generation 

 

original.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

queen of jamaica oh wow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyonce is one of the biggest stars in Jamaica. I'm from there. Run The World is one of her most iconic songs in the country. It's used all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine being late for work because of a flash mob :deadbanana: 

But still a nice video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im surprised. traffic in jamaica is hostile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, GiselleBeyince said:

Beyonce is one of the biggest stars in Jamaica. I'm from there. Run The World is one of her most iconic songs in the country. It's used all the time. 

and then let someone say that RTW flopped

:heart2::heart2::heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LEGENDÉ :fan:

Fume ATRL and witness REAL impact :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Local and no impact Bey strikes again :fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Queen :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No surprise here :clap3: Jamaicans do it best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RTW is iconic 

 

All I keep seeing/hearing “Who Run The World?” :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most influential musician of her generation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

RTW is iconic 

 

All I keep seeing/hearing “Who Run The World?” :clap3: 

Yeah I heard this and Independent Women  PT2 on the radio today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites