Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man arrested for threatening to kill 85 at gay club

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DreamerXCX

Why was he on Grindr? :rip:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C-Amber

Seriously what's up with these people, it become almost a daily thing in America to do mass killing and threatening to do one..... Muat be an awful time to live there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine
3 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Seriously what's up with these people, it become almost a daily thing in America to do mass killing and threatening to do one..... Muat be an awful time to live there. 

There are 300 million+ people in this country across a very large geographical area. A few isolated incidents like these don't ruin the great experience of being an American :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fisherman

Well that’s a specific number 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C-Amber
5 minutes ago, Divine said:

There are 300 million+ people in this country across a very large geographical area. A few isolated incidents like these don't ruin the great experience of being an American :cm:

Is it really isolated? There were 3 mass killing in less than a year, and almost 100 dead cuz of it, not mentioning gun violence in the country... That's doesn't look good even if the country has an amazing places like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty
24 minutes ago, DreamerXCX said:

Why was he on Grindr? :rip:

 

for the peach probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucita

Thank goodness he didn't get a chance. Why are some African American men so homophobic? :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloo
10 minutes ago, Lucita said:

Thank goodness he didn't get a chance. Why are some African American men so homophobic? :biblio:

Was the detail about his race really necessary? :ace: 

 

OT: Another day in America. :celestial5: (At least they stopped this one from happening.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KiiPopHunty
36 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Is it really isolated? There were 3 mass killing in less than a year, and almost 100 dead cuz of it, not mentioning gun violence in the country... That's doesn't look good even if the country has an amazing places like that. 

gun violence is a huge problem, but some people like to act like it doesn't exist because "muh 2nd amendment rights!!!" :cm: 

 

OT: imagine calling people ******s..... on grindr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shigo
3 hours ago, Bloo said:

Was the detail about his race really necessary? :ace: 

 

OT: Another day in America. :celestial5: (At least they stopped this one from happening.)

Its tru tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cottongrass
6 hours ago, Bloo said:

Was the detail about his race really necessary? :ace: 

would u pull the same card in a post about a white suspecT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloo
2 minutes ago, cottongrass said:

would u pull the same card in a post about a white suspecT?

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0