Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Rumor: Pokemon Switch Title Will 'Reboot' Franchise

86 posts in this topic

Can't_M!ss_This

I consider myself a diehard Pokémon fan but I haven’t bought a new game since Black and White came out. Something more...more would be better. 

banana

LOL ofc nintendo is gonna keep beating their old, ****ty franchises forever rather than making something new. 

i’m surprised nintendo hasn’t made a teletubby game yet, i think that would really please their target audience.

Ryuuchan_X
1 hour ago, Pop said:

Good. They need to redo the entire battle system and make it more user friendly.

Also, it would be cool if they cut down on the number of Pokémon. Release the original 151 and then do expansions with max 50 new GOOD Pokémon.

We really don't need a trashbag and a icecream Pokémon. 

The only people that want this are the people who haven't played Pokemon since 1998.

The actual fans would have a MELTDOWN if they ever made a main series game with only the original 151 Pokemon. 

gxnesis

15 minutes until the direct :jonny:

Clean Bandit

Imo the games need to be made waaaaay more difficult and storyline needs to be appropriate for a mature audience. The original Pokemon fans are aging and most are well into their 20s, but Sun/Moon looks like it was made for 3 year olds to play. I haven’t picked up a Pokemon game since BW.

ceremonials
6 minutes ago, gxnesis said:

15 minutes until the direct :jonny:

dont expect anything massive. if there's anything pokemon related, it will be a teaser trailer at most.

gxnesis
3 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

dont expect anything massive. if there's anything pokemon related, it will be a teaser trailer at most.

that's good enough for me tbh

cuneytb
7 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

I'm not even expecting that. Is that really possible :eek: 

Mother Earth

i don't want any switch-exclusive games part of the main franchise... i don't know if i can be bothered to buy one

Dynamo

No new pokemon really? No money for them  then :emofish: