Billboard: Rihanna's biggest hits

rihsus

this is interesting....I didn't know Live your Life was that big but now that I think about that song was huge when I was in middle school 

2 minutes ago, Body Electrician said:

Not one solo song

aFuOR5f.gif

?

What is this based on? I don't recall Live Your Life being that big....

Just now, Mark Rih said:

What is this mess

wasn't WFL the one that cracked All-Time Hot 100? @umich I need info

I saw this earlier and didn't even bother to post it. :skull:

yes; WFL is #25 on the alltime list, so I'm not even sure what this list is for. :huh: 

1 minute ago, umich said:

I saw this earlier and didn't even bother to post it. :skull:

yes; WFL is #25 on the alltime list, so I'm not even sure what this list is for. :huh: 

irc then...

btw same; usually these birthday lists are accurate, idk what is going on.

Edited by Mark Rih

That doesn't make any sense. We Found Love was #1 on the last list they did about Rihanna's biggest hits

work so big and did not win record of the year, a travesty

aFuOR5f.gif

This obviously isn't accurate and y'all acting like she doesn't have massive solo hits like Only Girl, SOS, Disturbia, Rude boy, WHYB, Diamonds etc.

wow this is just 5 amazing songs from her. this top 5 alone literally owns most of your faves discography. we found love. live your life. love the way you lie. umbrella. and work are all great tracks.

we all know this isnt her top 5 best though. it would be more like disturbia. dont stop the music. we found love. this is what you came for. diamonds. only girl. where have you been. whats my name? rude boy. s&m. needed me. hard. russian roulette. bitch better have my money. birthday cake. princess of china. towards the sun. umbrella. push up on me. breakin dishes. shut up and drive. hate that i love you. lemme get that. rehab. good girl gone bad. cry. mad house. wait your turn. stupid in love. rockstar 101. firebomb . photographs. G4L. Te Amo. CCL. Hole in my Head. California King Bed. Love the way you lie. Man Down. Work. Pon De Replay. UDA1. TTT. Cockiness. We all Want Love. Drunk on Love. Roc Me Out. Watch N Learn. Farewell. Stay. Love Without Tragedy. Lost In Paradise. Kiss it Better. Love on The Brain. Desperado

Edited by NEZ

Work and Live Your Life bigger than We Found Love?

How the hell Work is her biggest hit? Even more than Umbrella?

aFuOR5f.gif

Billboard cancelled

njDjtsz.gif

I guess professional people at Billboard truly are having a day off today and some dumb intern made this list mixing everything up :doc: this  list doesn't make any sense

18 minutes ago, NEZ said:

wow this is just 5 amazing songs from her. this top 5 alone literally owns most of your faves discography. we found love. live your life. love the way you lie. umbrella. and work are all great tracks.

we all know this isnt her top 5 best though. it would be more like disturbia. dont stop the music. we found love. this is what you came for. diamonds. only girl. where have you been. whats my name? rude boy. s&m. needed me. hard. russian roulette. bitch better have my money. birthday cake. princess of china. towards the sun. umbrella. push up on me. breakin dishes. shut up and drive. hate that i love you. lemme get that. rehab. good girl gone bad. cry. mad house. wait your turn. stupid in love. rockstar 101. firebomb . photographs. G4L. Te Amo. CCL. Hole in my Head. California King Bed. Love the way you lie. Man Down. Work. Pon De Replay. UDA1. TTT. Cockiness. We all Want Love. Drunk on Love. Roc Me Out. Watch N Learn. Farewell. Stay. Love Without Tragedy. Lost In Paradise. Kiss it Better. Love on The Brain. Desperado

why start using caps so late in the sentence

9XVDFsw.gif

Another day

Another inaccurate list from Billboard staff.

1 minute ago, Golden said:

why start using caps so late in the sentence

9XVDFsw.gif

thats so weird. it wasnt intentional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.