Nicki sent Demi to AA meeting

180 posts in this topic

BeBeMint

Demi needs to stop being so sensitive. The real world outside Hollywood is just as harsh 

Cheeerl

I don't think this was about Nicki 

Marq

Y'all acting as if Demi hasn't been in the industry for 10+ years and hasn't had a ton of hate thrown at her every day. Clearly whatever happened that night was much more than her "being sensitive"

Queen Bea.
37 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

I'm honestly just tired of feeling sorry for Demi because she just chooses to be miserable. 

Like bitch, you made to the ****ing met gala, wearing "millions of dollars of diamonds", some custom Versace **** and you're just gonna let someone ruin your night? EAT OR BE EATEN. 

Nicki eats. Do you think she feels bad about it? Do you think she still remember it? 

No way I'm defending Nicki Minaj but she's not the one who still remember that from what, 2(?) years ago?

The thing about anxiety disorders is you do not get to choose what brings on that anxiety, you don’t get a forewarning on a day that you are extra sensitive, you don’t get to decide to just ‘get over it’ and move on because that is not how it works. Some days being treated badly doesn’t affect you and others it makes you crumple. Even going to the Met Gala is a huge achievement for someone dealing with severe anxiety, going to the grocery store is a huge achievement for someone with severe anxiety!

Yet again, empathy. As someone who has PTSD and severe anxiety she is absolutely entitled to speak out on what affects her without being shamed for it and she is absolutely allowed to be upset when she is treated badly. You can’t expect everyone to be nice and respect your issues but you do have a right to be upset when someone disrespects you, as we all are, none of us get to decide what deeply wounds us and what doesn’t. She should be living her life to the best of her ability, managing her issues as best she can. Knowing how severe these issues can be I have a huge amount of respect for her even being able to attend an event and not have a public meltdown. Often those of us that are the most damaged are the ones that show the most strength, whether it is noticed or not.

2NE1Kmagic
4 hours ago, DemiLovato said:

There was another pic of them and Nicki still look pissed off: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD_EG7Jw1q_7qZdsuwy2d

Why are they all still together tho even inside? Were they both repping Jeremy Scott?

Miguel!
8 minutes ago, Queen Bea. said:

The thing about anxiety disorders is you do not get to choose what brings on that anxiety, you don’t get a forewarning on a day that you are extra sensitive, you don’t get to decide to just ‘get over it’ and move on because that is not how it works. Some days being treated badly doesn’t affect you and others it makes you crumple. Even going to the Met Gala is a huge achievement for someone dealing with severe anxiety, going to the grocery store is a huge achievement for someone with severe anxiety!

Yet again, empathy. As someone who has PTSD and severe anxiety she is absolutely entitled to speak out on what affects her without being shamed for it and she is absolutely allowed to be upset when she is treated badly. You can’t expect everyone to be nice and respect your issues but you do have a right to be upset when someone disrespects you, as we all are, none of us get to decide what deeply wounds us and what doesn’t. She should be living her life to the best of her ability, managing her issues as best she can. Knowing how severe these issues can be I have a huge amount of respect for her even being able to attend an event and not have a public meltdown. Often those of us that are the most damaged are the ones that show the most strength, whether it is noticed or not.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Domination
1 hour ago, Justinintime said:

The thinly veiled racism in the thread. I see y’all. 

:bibliahh: 

Anything to defend Nicki, I guess. But we been known that from the Jehlani sitch.

OT: I don’t think Demi would have had a good experience regardless. She’s very down to Earth and the ultra posh/upper class/pretentiousness of an event like the MET Gala doesn’t seem like her crowd at all. But it wouldn’t surprise me if Nicki (appealing to said pretentiousness) would exercerbate her distaste for the experience.

Save My Life
20 minutes ago, Queen Bea. said:

I love this classy yet educative response :clap3: 

calm_down

nicki’s eyes on demi: “my anaconda reach (#2),  my anaconda reach (#2) my ananconda reach (#2) and you could nevar”

:fan:

DemiLovato
1 hour ago, Queen Bea. said:

:clap3: 

AwardLegend
1 hour ago, Domination said:

:bibliahh: 

Anything to defend Nicki, I guess. But we been known that from the Jehlani sitch.

OT: I don’t think Demi would have had a good experience regardless. She’s very down to Earth and the ultra posh/upper class/pretentiousness of an event like the MET Gala doesn’t seem like her crowd at all. But it wouldn’t surprise me if Nicki (appealing to said pretentiousness) would exercerbate her distaste for the experience.

Bringing up a pedophile at every chance you get isn’t even funny.

OT: Demi weak af :lmao: 

Iaintsorry

I don’t understand how this quote alludes to Nicki. Although I could see it, Nicki is a drama queen and I’ve noticed she often makes a big deal out of nothing and acts diva-ish.

Kool_Aid_King

Yeah, it sounds like this is about Nicki. Considering what everyone has said about her from Miley to Mariah to Cardi to Remy, it's apparent she treats other women lowly.

Glad Demi got the help she needed though.

BarbFatale

Funny how she’s quick to run her mouth online but stays quiet in person.

Iaintsorry

I don’t understand how this quote alludes to Nicki. Although I could see it, Nicki is a drama queen and I’ve noticed she often makes a big deal out of nothing and acts diva-ish.

Last Boy on Earth

Nicki minaj stans remind me of chris brown fans the way they blindly defend everything she does :rip:

Hanzo
5 hours ago, Queen Bea. said:

:clap3::clap3:

Roulette

Demi’s insta post about that night was so cringeworthy. The “#whatsgood” tag, trying to cover up by saying the “shade thrown” was “giving her life”. :toofunny2: She just tries so, so hard. :toofunny3: 

Anyway, Nicki can be a b!tch at times, but Demi is one of the most unlikeable celebs, I don’t feel sorry for her tbh. 

Little Dark Age

:dies:

I do like that Demi speaks her mind and the situation is understandable but I feel like one day it's going to seriously come back and bite her

Quiqui4eva

i've been screaming @ that pic for ten minutes now :rip: