I hope you all know that this list is 2018 only

cause Rih ***** on every female overall 

and she'll probably end the year at #1 with new music

avi
18 minutes ago, Mr Boots said:

I hope you all know that this list is 2018 only

cause Rih ***** on every female overall 

and she'll probably end the year at #1 with new music

Taylor's catalogue streams are better than Rih's since according to y'all no one is using reputation.

rih won't be releasing until November so possibly not. 

Mr Boots
43 minutes ago, avi said:

Taylor's catalogue streams are better than Rih's since according to y'all no one is using reputation.

rih won't be releasing until November so possibly not. 

Seriously you need help

wrn have I ever said no one uses Reputation? Please show me any such post of mine

abd it's just plain delusional to think Taylor has bigger catalog streams than Rihanna

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Why is this thread dead? 

ATRL doesn't like when Taylor wins, the problem is she always does

sGB8Qgp.gif

avi
39 minutes ago, Mr Boots said:

Seriously you need help

wrn have I ever said no one uses Reputation? Please show me any such post of mine

abd it's just plain delusional to think Taylor has bigger catalog streams than Rihanna

i was making a general statement... almost all of her haters say this.. 

Its not delusional to think that.The streaming services themselves are reporting she is #1 right now

Mr Boots
1 hour ago, avi said:

i was making a general statement... almost all of her haters say this.. 

Its not delusional to think that.The streaming services themselves are reporting she is #1 right now

She is #1 right now because she has a new album out. Rih's last album was 2 years ago and she's #4. I think that's testament to great catalog streams

WonkieEye

Must not be enough with what her singles have been doing 

TyYoshi

Idk why but if End Game were released maybe in 2016 it prob would have smashed idk why it didnt do good but 

OT yay release deleicate now fat

istan4badgalriri
14 hours ago, avi said:

She kept her music from there for 3 years. Still is #1. impressive

How’s it surprising that she’s the most streamed female of 2018 so far when she just put out a new album in November last year and her entire catalog on there few months before that 

BtDecember

I love a physical, digital, AND streaming force. Truly a global superstar. :clap3: 

istan4badgalriri
13 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Wild Thoughts and Lemon? No current hits? LOL. Ok.

Wild Thoughts isn’t on Rih’s spotify page and therefore doesn’t count towards Rih’s streams, just like all of her other features sans Lemon (which was never on TTH), y’all have some nerve 

castle13
2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Wild Thoughts isn’t on Rih’s spotify page and therefore doesn’t count towards Rih’s streams, just like all of her other features sans Lemon (which was never on TTH), y’all have some nerve 

Okay upon checking, Rihanna's name is included as one of the artists of the song so I don't buy this

castle13
2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

How’s it surprising that she’s the most streamed female of 2018 so far when she just put out a new album in November last year and her entire catalog on there few months before that 

Because according to ATRL, she is streaming poison and yet she's #1. According to ATRL, Reputation is a streaming flop but now it's the reason why she's  #1? The receipts are clear. Taylor is the #1 female artist in terms of streaming and way ahead of Rihanna yáll should accept it now.

istan4badgalriri
1 hour ago, castle13 said:

Okay upon checking, Rihanna's name is included as one of the artists of the song so I don't buy this

All you have to do is go to Rihanna’s Spotify page and try to find the song, and you won’t find it... She’s credited as featured artist, not lead (like Lemon), which is why the song is not on her page and doesn’t count towards her streams. The song doesn’t even appear in her current top 10 most streamed songs on her page so it’s just common sense really

istan4badgalriri
1 hour ago, castle13 said:

Because according to ATRL, she is streaming poison and yet she's #1. According to ATRL, Reputation is a streaming flop but now it's the reason why she's  #1? The receipts are clear. Taylor is the #1 female artist in terms of streaming and way ahead of Rihanna yáll should accept it now.

Nobody is mad about it though, with Rihanna’s last album being more than 2 years old and none of her recent features (sans Lemon) being on her artist page, I would hope that Taylor, who just put out a new album in the last 4 months and released her entire catalog on the platform last summer, is ahead of her as she didn’t really have any competition among females 

nostalgia
5 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

ATRL doesn't like when Taylor wins, the problem is she always does

sGB8Qgp.gif

this is the mf'ing TEA right here 

Timber
4 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Nobody is mad about it though, with Rihanna’s last album being more than 2 years old and none of her recent features (sans Lemon) being on her artist page, I would hope that Taylor, who just put out a new album in the last 4 months and released her entire catalog on the platform last summer, is ahead of her as she didn’t really have any competition among females 

True, none of the big popgirls (Rih/Bey/Adele/Ari) have released an album in about 2 years. 

Mr.Marvelous
21 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Wild Thoughts and Lemon? No current hits? LOL. Ok.

How are either one of these 'current hits'?

evtimow

The streaming-poison, the mean girl persona, the almost-ended Taylor Swift just stomping on haters' necks once again. 

We love the 4M selling album reputation. Not bad for an indie artist. :fan: