Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have ever you ever dated a homeless guy?

26 posts in this topic

Have you ever dated or done something with someone who lives on the streets? 

Dating would be the last thing on a homeless persons mind. Help them find shelter and a job

1 minute ago, avi said:

Dating would be the last thing on a homeless persons mind. Help them find shelter and a job

Yeah I know maybe dating is not the right word. It's just that I saw a hot guy yesterday who happens to be homeless and I bought him a meal and gave him 10 bucks, we chatted a little bit and left. 

But I've been kinda thinking about him mess :rip:

5 minutes ago, avi said:

:cm: 

Just now, Darkgalord said:

Yeah I know maybe dating is not the right word. It's just that I saw a hot guy yesterday who happens to be homeless and I bought him a meal and gave him 10 bucks, we chatted a little bit and left. 

:rip: 

3 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:toofunny2: you should’ve atleast sucked his dick. he probably would’ve done it for a dollar.

4 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:rip: just don't let him move in with you. But helping him would be really amazing....even if you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Just now, Ravenclawed said:

:toofunny2: you should’ve atleast sucked his dick. he probably would’ve done it for a dollar.

Idk girl maybe next time :emofish: I'll try to find him today. He looks clean and healthy I must say. 

9 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:bibliahh: 

1 minute ago, éclat said:

:rip: just don't let him move in with you. But helping him would be really amazing....even if you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

:heart2: I was Shook tbh he's very intelligent, he's just made some poor choices. 

I don't have bad intentions at all. 

Do you really think homeless men/women have nothing else to do than dating some random people ? :bibliahh:

Just now, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Do you really think homeless men/women have nothing else to do than dating some random people ? :bibliahh:

Yes, several times.

I have...not. But I would. I suppose. Anybody can be homeless if the circumstances align. 

7 hours ago, Ravenclawed said:

:skull: 

8 hours ago, Ravenclawed said:

:dies:

Yeah :biblio:

I was in a relationship for three years and he moved in with me. I ended up finding out he was homeless when I kicked hin out and he had nowhere to go. I broke up with him on the spot :cm:

strictly!

I haven’t dated period

5 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

strictly!

:dies:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0