Jump to content

Demi talks about Ariana friendship in Billboard cover story

48 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Party Monster

Nicki seems so unlikable. Obviously there’s more to it, but both parties haven’t said anything so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KiiPopHunty
2 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:
 
"I changed my clothes, but I still had my diamonds on -- millions of dollars of diamonds on in an AA meeting. And I related more to the homeless people in that meeting who struggled with the same struggles that I deal with than the people at the Met Gala -- fake and sucking the fashion industry’s dick."

WOO :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miguel!
3 minutes ago, carpetbeetle said:

That's all? :rip:

Obviously something went down during the event. Neither have said anything about it so :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carpetbeetle
2 minutes ago, Miguel! said:

Obviously something went down during the event. Neither have said anything about it so :michael:

Okay. I was about to say...there's gotta be more to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FancyMoonlight

Ugh my three faves, love them!

 

And on this Nicki issue, I feel like it’s obvious that Nicki did more than not tag her in a picture at her the wrong way so why do you all keep acting Demi’s just mad at that one thing. She probably doesn’t want to go into the specifics of what happened....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloLovato
18 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Reminds me of all of her feuds and this 

 CoQC-S0VYAEEI-6.jpg

 

Nicki didn't tag her in a photo she posted on Instagram but tagged other people

That picture is photoshopped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlazingLovatic
18 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Reminds me of all of her feuds and this 

 CoQC-S0VYAEEI-6.jpg

 

Nicki didn't tag her in a photo she posted on Instagram but tagged other people

You do know that was Photoshop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FireMotif16
1 hour ago, Venom said:

The impression I got was that Nicki was probably being a diva AT the Met Gala and then the Instagram drama, was probably the last straw for Demi.

And if that's the case then people need to stop acting like Demi is in the wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Selena’s Bad Liar
50 minutes ago, carpetbeetle said:

That's all? :rip:

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryann
Quote

"There are certain pop stars who don’t speak out politically, and they have more fans.

hmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walk_Away21

Demi better go in on these Hollywood fakes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketchup

I ship Dariana :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyrical Liar

Does this mean the Demi x Ariana collab is finally coming?

Have you finally figured out how to put two females on one song, Demetria? :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Outlaws
51 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Does this mean the Demi x Ariana collab is finally coming?

Have you finally figured out how to put two females on one song, Demetria? :jonny5:

Don't shade Iggy like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scandalous

Ari and Iggy friendly legends :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyrical Liar
2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Don't shade Iggy like that. 

I'm not shading Iggy, lmao. I'm referring to something Demi said last year about how she really wants to collaborate with Ariana but doesn't know how the two of them would work on a track together. :flower:

I always thought she meant she couldn't do a track because they're both vocal powerhouses and would overpower each other. I should've said "female pop singers", my bad. 

 

"I really wanted to collaborate with Ariana,” Demi admits. “There wasn’t really a song, unfortunately, that would be right for us to do together — so we have yet to work together but I would love to work with her someday.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
calm_down
8 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

She’s still pressed that Nicki didn’t tag her :deadbanana2:

Who wouldn’t press when nicki’s just shaking her anaconda ass and got that #2 hit while demi sang her songs from her heart, released 6 albums but couldn’t get a smash as big as ananconda.

 :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
calm_down
8 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

She’s still pressed that Nicki didn’t tag her :deadbanana2:

 

 :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Selena’s Bad Liar
12 minutes ago, calm_down said:

Who wouldn’t press when nicki’s just shaking her anaconda ass and got that #2 hit while demi sang her songs from her heart, released 6 albums but couldn’t get a smash as big as ananconda.

 :deadbanana:

:fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hypnodemiluv
6 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

:fan:

:fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetener
18 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

:fan: 

:fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tigre
10 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

I'm not shading Iggy, lmao. I'm referring to something Demi said last year about how she really wants to collaborate with Ariana but doesn't know how the two of them would work on a track together. :flower:

I always thought she meant she couldn't do a track because they're both vocal powerhouses and would overpower each other. I should've said "female pop singers", my bad. 

 

"I really wanted to collaborate with Ariana,” Demi admits. “There wasn’t really a song, unfortunately, that would be right for us to do together — so we have yet to work together but I would love to work with her someday.”

 

Break Free would’ve been amazing together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites