Camila -Never Be The Same (Official Video)

243 posts in this topic

Jared

This looks like a BTS of a photoshoot. :skull: Hopefully they saved coins on this horrible video for She Loves Control. :eli: 

2NE1Kmagic

1. is she dating someone? who took those hotel clips?

2. I liked all the oufits, but the video is so disjointed and has no replay value

3. the song is still aa no for me

MrLovett

It was a cute video, but that's kinda it. She looked pretty, but the video just kinda went nowhere.

Kool_Aid_King

Terrible outfits. Terrible video :rip:

Who thought this was a good idea? so inconsistent and made absolutely not sense, even image wise lmao. Didn't she leave 5H because she felt to sexualized? but here she is.. naked in some scenes and showing cleavage and skin :rip: An entire mess.

Starships

i love camila to death but this was AWFUL. Direction was trash, and i ****ing hate how the ratio keeps switching - who the HELL though that was a good idea :deadbanana4: the song had amazing potential for a fantastic video and we get..... this. What a ****ing mess. Can we PLEASE move on to single #3? 

Exodus

I LITERALLY WROTE A HIT VIDEO FOR HER WITH THE WEDDING DRESS RUNNING THROUGH THE SUBWAY TO THE AIRPORT TO GRAB THE MYSTERY GUY WHO ENDED UP BEING SHAWN MENDES.

Then she releases a boring, TRY-HARD video Literally zero redeeming factors.

MAGIA
1 hour ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

Huh? Is this a real question? :emofish: The director 

2NE1Kmagic
2 minutes ago, MAGIA said:

I'm only asking cause it was super intimate. Directors can use "found" footage you know

Pinter

This is not like what i expected. I thought the video is going to get a lot of effects like the fallon performance and she will serve extra acting and mannerism but she serve this mini bjrok aesthetic mastrepiece instead :eek:

I aint complaining tho, the outfits are amazing and she looks so pretty. 

americanlife
2 hours ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

2. I liked all the oufits, but the video is so disjointed and has no replay value

19 minutes ago, MAGIA said:

She is dating Matthew Hussey. I'm thinking that maybe he's the one who filmed the hotel clips?

MAGIA
5 minutes ago, americanlife said:

She is dating Matthew Hussey. I'm thinking that maybe he's the one who filmed the hotel clips?

Maybe, but she's clearly being directed in those clips, by a professional... Matthew is a dating coach, according to google 

URBAN

Gorgeous video, she looks beautiful as well.

Only hated that red dress, looked like a ripped condom.

URBAN

ifyouseekLEM
12 hours ago, Burqa said:

It's gorgeous, but nothing else. It only has replay value because Camila is very pretty. Shouldn't have waited 3 months for this imo. I wish it had a storyline

This

ifyouseekLEM

Also didn’t like the blue scenes in the box. Too stiff

Mattyboy

It’s better than some recent videos.

She Loves Control will be good.

TOASTY

This was boring but at least it’ll give the song a nice boost 

The Destiny Hope

What the **** was up with that red outfit? 

URBAN

snowo
4 hours ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

isn't it a concept? to look like someone was recording her or something... not actual behind the scenes clips lol

I guess that's why y'all aren't liking it that much - y'all didn't get it. it was meant to be her SO recording her

The Destiny Hope
5 hours ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

She's dating a 30 y/o British dude 

Olhiver
14 hours ago, Rumystic said:

Omg yaaas.  imagine the whole video aesthetic with that frame :duca:

It would be slayed tbh, so sexy and powerfull.

2NE1Kmagic
4 minutes ago, snowo said:

isn't it a concept? to look like someone was recording her or something... not actual behind the scenes clips lol

I guess that's why y'all aren't liking it that much - y'all didn't get it. it was meant to be her SO recording her

Ugh, I understand the concept. She just looks really natural in front of the camera, so it lead me to believe that her actual SO recorded it and the director used the clips

2NE1Kmagic
2 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

She's dating a 30 y/o British dude 

Oh wow. Idk why I'm not really surprised at the age gap. Get it girl, I would too

2NE1Kmagic
2 hours ago, MAGIA said:

Maybe, but she's clearly being directed in those clips, by a professional... Matthew is a dating coach, according to google 

The hotel clips don't look tough to execute...it's literally point and shoot and maybe a lil cropping/straightening with a filter thrown over top. Anyone can do that with their phone.

The studio scenes however are very professional and gorgeous. Especially the scene with the red coat; the colour palette was everything in that shot

The Destiny Hope
10 minutes ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

The hotel clips don't look tough to execute...it's literally point and shoot and maybe a lil cropping/straightening with a filter thrown over top. Anyone can do that with their phone.

The studio scenes however are very professional and gorgeous. Especially the scene with the red coat; the colour palette was everything in that shot

The color palette of the red coat scene was gorgeous. But the fashion itself... :deadbanana4: