People who talk too much

33 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I LOVE people who talk too much like Marissa from CBB

She speaks very well tbh. She doesn't come off as annoying but fun and educated. 

xCsjKy8.gif

18 minutes ago, Dessy said:

She speaks very well tbh. She doesn't come off as annoying but fun and educated. 

xCsjKy8.gif

I think imma just go ahead and disagree with you, here.  She did seem fun but also very annoying.

--

This is my one pet-peeve in the gym.  Please don't hold extended conversations with me.  It's weird, too, because I'll have my headphones on with music blasting - I have Beats and you can hear the music coming from my headphones - yet people still come and start convos.  Leave me be.

xCsjKy8.gif

22 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I think imma just go ahead and disagree with you, here.  She did seem fun but also very annoying.

If you really want annoying try Brandi tbh.

xCsjKy8.gif

1 hour ago, Dessy said:

If you really want annoying try Brandi tbh.

xCsjKy8.gif

And we both know the truth in that

xCsjKy8.gif

my entire family talks so much and i am so quiet in comparison. it pisses me off because they think i care about every meaningless word they say when in reality i could not give less of a ****.

Usually, people who talk too much are really funny and tell the best jokes :) I have a friend who talks 24/7, you can't say a word basically, but I really like it, it really makes me smile and it's not like it's empty words. Anyway, I am kinda shy, If you want to talk and talk, I am here to listen. Go ahead, tell me what you want, I am listening.

Once, I was reading to my cousin what this friend wrote on their profile, and my cousin says to me:

-It's funny cause you know their personality and you can imagine them saying to you on their specific funny way, If I wrote that you would be like "You are trying too hard" or "Stop trying to be cool, it's not working".

7 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

They must be Geminis. Gemini people do that a lot

One is a Gemini 

Ugh, they're the worst and such annoyances. But the more they speak the stupider they are. I guess a fool doesn't know they're a fool. 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.