Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

33 posts in this topic

Speezy

:deadbanana2: Omy I have two family members like this and sadly 1 I live with. I try to hold a conversation but they take over and jump from subject to subject to subject just to get back on the original topic :skull: . One of them complains to themselves at night. 

How do put these people down easy?

JustHoran

I LOVE people who talk too much like Marissa from CBB

2NE1Kmagic

My dad when he lectures me over the phone, and he's a slow talker too :rip:

You think it'd be so easy to just hang up on him, but it's so disrespectful so I can't

2NE1Kmagic
1 minute ago, JustHoran said:

I only like it when I'm high. It's funny af

Speezy
3 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I like them when they are getting to a point 

3 minutes ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

You think it'd be so easy to just hang up on him, but it's so disrespectful so I can't

:ahh: My mom. I put her on mute and put my phone down 

Ronnie Redd

People who don’t talk enough. 

SoulKiwi
19 minutes ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

My dad EXACTLY :skull: but instead of slow talking, he is just INCREDIBLY repetitive, like the first 8 times were enough father dearest 

Biggie

Uh, this isn't a laughing matter. There are people who CORNER you with their nonstop **** coming out of their mouth. Like you smile and nod and you detect an exit plan but they KEEP GOING and you can't leave without it being awkward. This is NOT A JOKE, PSA. PSA. PSA. ELIMINATE THESE PEOPLE.

Biggie
10 minutes ago, Ronnie Redd said:

Those ppl wish you'd zip your dick trap.

Archetype
1 hour ago, Ronnie Redd said:

Efficiency is key.  1 meaningful, concise short statement  > 5 minutes of filler and no point.

Bey_Rihstan

omfg 

I JUST met this girl that transferred here in January and everytime I see her it drains me because we only talk about her and her miniscule problems. She's a sweetheart but she has no common sense and it really annoys me. 

Jude

I don't like them neither those who are very silent. 

Ronnie Redd
1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Efficiency is key.  1 meaningful, concise short statement  > 5 minutes of filler and no point.

Haha. Well, I guess that’s why most of you sit alone in your rooms in solitude and don’t have anyone to love you? Most people that spend a significant amount of time online are socially awkward, so it’s not shocking that you feel that way. 

Ronnie Redd
5 hours ago, Biggie said:

Those ppl wish you'd zip your dick trap.

LOL, I doubt that because they don’t have anything to add either way. I’m usually the one initiating conversation. Most people are boring and have nothing to talk about. If you don’t have anything to talk about with me, then what will you have to talk about with a girl or guy you like? 

Lorelei

Look up conversational narcissists.

Kingpin
35 minutes ago, Ronnie Redd said:

Haha. Well, I guess that’s why most of you sit alone in your rooms in solitude and don’t have anyone to love you? Most people that spend a significant amount of time online are socially awkward, so it’s not shocking that you feel that way. 

27 minutes ago, Ronnie Redd said:

LOL, I doubt that because they don’t have anything to add either way. I’m using the one initiating conversation. Most people are boring and have nothing to talk about. If you don’t have anything to talk about with me, then what will you have to talk about with a girl or guy you like? 

you talk too much

Ronnie Redd
1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

you talk too much

LOL, Without a doubt I do, especially when it comes to things I’m passionate about. Good or bad I leave relationships with an impact because there is rarely a dull moment with me. 

Lukey

Me when I'm drinking.

I often find myself saying "shut up Luke you're talking trash" 

hypnodemiluv
6 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Demi Lovato

she is using her voice for something that matters, her mess era is non existent so time to move :-* 

Daddy
4 hours ago, Archetype said:

I agree with this cause I see myself in your statement.

Archetype
7 hours ago, Ronnie Redd said:

This statement does not reflect my wonderful life or 5+ year relationship, but go off :eatpopcorn:

Nerevanin

there's this lady at my work who always "amuses" other people with so-called interesting stories but she includes way too many useless details in them and forgets like 5 times how the story continues everytime, so her stories are endless (and they're not interesting or funny anyway)

I always politely smile and listen but I don't comment the stories at all so she can't react to what I say :rip:

Fireman25
12 hours ago, Speezy said:

:deadbanana2: Omy I have two family members like this and sadly 1 I live with. I try to hold a conversation but they take over and jump from subject to subject to subject just to get back on the original topic :skull: . One of them complains to themselves at night. 

How do put these people down easy?

They must be Geminis. Gemini people do that a lot

bearman10
12 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I am dead. I read the title of this thread and immediately thought of her :bibliahh:

xCsjKy8.gif