Adam Rippon says him and Shawn Mendes had a connection

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

You

 

Don't

 

Know.

 

What is it with ATRL's obsession in INSISTING that every god damn guy with even a hint of femininity is a closeted homosexual? :skull:

 

And even if he was closeted, why the hell does his team need to push for him to come out if he doesn't want to? Who do you think you are :skull:

THANK YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

You

 

Don't

 

Know.

 

What is it with ATRL's obsession in INSISTING that every god damn guy with even a hint of femininity is a closeted homosexual? :skull:

 

And even if he was closeted, why the hell does his team need to push for him to come out if he doesn't want to? Who do you think you are :skull:

hahahaha keep caping for this white gay, my friend. you think its atrl that is obsessed? go out and expand into any other forum and pop culture blog. this is NOT exclusive to atrl. and think of the context of the OP video. Adam certainly didn't bring up the topic, he answered a question from a caller. and judging by Andy Cohen's prodding into it, he clearly knows too. this is just history repeating itself. Tab Hunter. Barry Manilow. Ricky Martin. Shawn Mendes. etc.etc.etc. welcome to the world of Hollywood gossip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why ATRLers suddenly say 'Shawn Mendes isn't gay' 'leave Shawn Mendes alone' but when they made thread about him and the replies it's full on gay bait and people thirsting on him like they never had a drink before. Don't be hypocrite, ya'll not saint either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk why I was wanting him to look somewhat like Adam Killian :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Digital said:

This Adam guy is doing us no favors by embodying the stereotype of a thirsty gay man lusting over a straight man who isn't interested. I don't care if he represented my country and won a medal. The way he continues to go on about this is just tacky and unbecoming. It isn't a good look.

Thirsty? He didn't say anything overtly sexual.

He just said he felt like they had a connection :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shawn looks like a little bitch. Adam should top him tbqh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Some of y'all in here are really pressed over nothing. And he was ASKED the question and so it's not like he just randomly brought it up. :skull:

agreed. Over the course of a week atrl suddenly hates Adam for being just like them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He needs to leave Shawn alone :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we stop making threads about this attention *****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god he is so annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jynx said:

Thirsty? He didn't say anything overtly sexual.

He just said he felt like they had a connection :rip:

I stated that my opinion wasn't based solely on this one interview two posts after the one you quoted but go on with your bad self.

tumblr_lqy3f1T6oJ1qc8jh0o1_r1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Why ATRLers suddenly say 'Shawn Mendes isn't gay' 'leave Shawn Mendes alone' but when they made thread about him and the replies it's full on gay bait and people thirsting on him like they never had a drink before. Don't be hypocrite, ya'll not saint either

Show me the receipts of the thirsty threads about Shawn created by the people in this thread that are saying to leave him alone. I'll wait. :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Digital Kiki said:

probably cuz that's the only time they ever see this boy is him performing a 4 minute song????? 

Which is why I said that I don't ever see this point being made about him outside of stan culture? Do you think the soccer moms and casual fans that happen to listen to him on the radio are following his every move?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pt_m said:

Which is why I said that I don't ever see this point being made about him outside of stan culture? Do you think the soccer moms and casual fans that happen to listen to him on the radio are following his every move?

thanks for clarifying a non point i guess, sis? mqdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MaMaZeng said:

Can you mute certain words like “Adam Rippon” on ATRL?

I don’t want to see any thread about this attention seeking hoe ever again. 

 

 

OT:  

Shawn should sue for defamation 

This lmao I'm so tired of his annoying ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Adam Rippon says him and Shawn Mendes had a connection

 

Spoiler

Image result for dildo 2-way

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

 

 

agdsjhgfjdk I hate you :dies:

 

 

I feel bad for Shawn, if he is gay it obviously sucks that there are people pressuring him to come out. Leave him be ya'll, you can thirst over him respectfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Syňth said:

agreed. Over the course of a week atrl suddenly hates Adam for being just like them.

 

18 hours ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Some of y'all in here are really pressed over nothing. And he was ASKED the question and so it's not like he just randomly brought it up. :skull:

 

It's just ironic that ATRL hates outspoken feminine gays when majority of this site acts exactly like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites